RuPaul's Drag Race | Meet the Queens of All Stars 9! | Premieres 17 May

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

This is the funniest thing she’s done :skull:

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

Sasha muthertucking colby is winning Snatch game with Mistress and Loosey/Anetra/Estities high.

Bottom five are sugar/spice/Aura/Jax/Amethyst. The bottom 2 should be Jax and Amethyst, or Aura and Amethyst but the put the twins in the bottom to **** with them and double sasha or keep Sugar to promote the Mistress/Sugar bonding. I could see them put Aura or Jax versus Amethyst so someone can send her home though.  But have either Sugar/Spice low to give them a “you need to separate yourself from your twin” comment.

Either way, a 40 minute episode means they can essentiañly manipulate this snatch game more than the others, and regardless of whether people do good or bad, they can make them seem bad.

• ATRL Moderator

Omg Jan kind of looks like him :redface:

45 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

loosey is a comedy queen

The fact that we don't have a comedy queen this season :jonnycat: 

I’m perched for this to be the Twins’ episode tonight :bird: Their Mik serve!

1 hour ago, P.O.P said:

The fact that we don't have a comedy queen this season :jonnycat: 

I don't even know who can serve a good Snatch Game

Amethyst is a comedy queen in name only. :fan: She said so in her mtq.

4 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Salina's lucky she lives in LA

5 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I kinda wish they had been separated nnn. If they play similar characters on the same set, it might be awkward. (Although I think they should purposely switch seats halfway through, swap looks in a kind of messy way, and then pretend they haven't swapped :fan: That would be such a serve ngl.)

Anyway, I'm hoping they're smart enough that they don't play a well-known homophobe like Paris, but we'll see. One playing Paris and one playing Nicole might be a concept.

Tbh having a twin on snatch game could be a game changer if they’re able to like plan banter between each other. 

10 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Tbh having a twin on snatch game could be a game changer if they’re able to like plan banter between each other. 

game changer or cheating ? :toofunny3: it’s an individual competition , IF they do that sh*t where they rehearse unfunny bits to bounce off one another that’s not exactly fair is it ?? not like the other contestants are encouraged or likely to do that since they are focused on themselves and the twins are very much focused on one another. and no other winner of snatch game has had to rehearse a lil comedy routine to do with a specified partner  , they’re just able to win on their own

Important Reminder!!

Turn off your TV when Drag Race is over so The Real Friends of WeHo does not get any viewers! Then turn the TV on to watch Untucked. This is important to send a message to MTV to not take advantage of the Drag Race fandom.

Loosey or one of the twins will snatch tonight :jonny5: Maybe Mistress 

1 minute ago, publikcitizen said:

Important Reminder!!

Turn off your TV when Drag Race is over so The Real Friends of WeHo does not get any viewers! Then turn the TV on to watch Untucked. This is important to send a message to MTV to not take advantage of the Drag Race fandom.

Nnnnn I'm 100% doing this and changing the channel too before I turn it off :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, satellites.™ said:

56 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

Salina's lucky she lives in LA

Salina really is “that girl” in WEHO huh. In all seriousness her connection to the Break free singer really was the  winning golden ticket to life.  Kinda tells you more about how people are fake and cling onto anything or anyone for relevance. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.  

Sasha and Monet are friends with her too.  I…. :michael:

21 minutes ago, qurl said:

game changer or cheating ? :toofunny3: it’s an individual competition , IF they do that sh*t where they rehearse unfunny bits to bounce off one another that’s not exactly fair is it ?? not like the other contestants are encouraged or likely to do that since they are focused on themselves and the twins are very much focused on one another. and no other winner of snatch game has had to rehearse a lil comedy routine to do with a specified partner  , they’re just able to win on their own

Yeah I don’t disagree with you. It’d definitely be an unfair advantage. Though I guess sometimes queens do know who else is going to be cast with them, and if they’re close I wouldn’t be surprised at some collusion.

5 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Yeah I don’t disagree with you. It’d definitely be an unfair advantage. Though I guess sometimes queens do know who else is going to be cast with them, and if they’re close I wouldn’t be surprised at some collusion.

the only time it’s ever really happened is when Vixen and Asia were Blue Ivy and Beyoncé and that was a f*cking mess :toofunny3: 

Oh no. Sugar's edit is giving BOMB.

Fm5nTV3XEAANj_s?format=jpg&name=large

i feel like snatch game stopped being good in the main series since like season 10 and has transitioned to just being completely unhinged and stupid :toofunny3: like what the F*CK is Anetra doing/thinking as a gender swapped Gordon Ramsey :toofunny3: 

I don't get why Ru is laughing at these :rip:......... 

Mistress is doing good

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.