RuPaul's Drag Race | Meet the Queens of All Stars 9! | Premieres 17 May

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

18 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Does anybody know where I can find pictures of Aura's feet :emofish:

Please get professional help

TheOnlyOne

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

2 hours ago, Shinning said:

There is absolutely nothing interesting about Aura's drag. Just no point of view. Good drag queens aren't made in the gym's weight section I suppos.e

Mte. Her performance and the runaways so far are pretty much non-descript. I don't see her getting hate though, just an expression of mild annoyance bc she's getting the delusional edit, it seems

12 hours ago, manwhore said:

If the role called for him to give his best effeminate boy cosplaying straight masc4masc trade realness.  (Be himself) then yes.  He’s not self aware enough though.

you got a point :fan:

Listening to Alaska & Willam try to explain why Salina EsShitties metal runway is actually amazing is exhausting.

Bob & Monet actually booting appropriately >>>>>>>>>

17 hours ago, karron0624 said:

People took three minutes of her calling herself hot and ran with it as a reason to hate her (when this happens every season 🙄🙄). Then are using the fact she has had no screen time other than a 5 second runway to say she lacks personality.

Um did you MISS the whole scene with her trying to be the choreographer and overtalking and acting above the other girls?

Or are we crazy?

9 hours ago, unino said:

i'm kind of here for Loosey right now. her body is just :jonny5:

Same, I feel like she’s gonna give us some iconic moments both in challenges and in her meltdowns… an Alexis Michelle tea 

7 hours ago, Relampago. said:

The divisiveness of this season is so funny :toofunny3:

Also, Mistress’s cowgirl look was cheap compared to what she was referencing. I know it’s drag but I wouldn’t have said it was the best runway of the week.

Tbh out of all the replications of that Muglar look that I’ve seen, this was one of the better executed/more expensive looking ones. Plus it was cool seeing that look on a big girl and done correctly. Now, I’m not a fan of drag queens blatantly ‘referencing’ looks from famous designers but you can’t deny it was done well.

21 hours ago, qurl said:

i really just want to know bc i’ve seen this opinion not just in this thread but with drag media like sibling rivalry and race chaser as well: why do y’all prefer spice to sugar ??? what is it that sets her apart ??? i’m really asking

She seems to be the one driving the ideas they have, I can (assume!) cause I dont actually know, that it may be her behind most of the brand.

Spice just feels more into it I guess, or maybe the edit has me feeling that way. I also have preferred her looks, but to be fair, the evil twin always looks better lowkey.

12 hours ago, Whis said:

The problem with Aura is that she isn’t a dragqueen. She just wants to get famous. I’m sure in a few months she’ll only be posting boy looks on instagram.

This is EXACTLY why they need to cast more people like Daya Betty and Krystal Versace, those girls BREATHE drag and it showed constantly. 

Keep the Denalis and Rose's away please, they are not drag queens, they are failed actresses/dancers/NYC bed hoppers.

1 hour ago, Elysium said:

Listening to Alaska & Willam try to explain why Salina EsShitties metal runway is actually amazing is exhausting.

Bob & Monet actually booting appropriately >>>>>>>>>

I think it was fine but bobs reaction :dies:

I was screaming 

Spice seems like the “brains”

although I also thought spice was the Bella in the Disney runway  so I may be getting them confused 

39 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

This is EXACTLY why they need to cast more people like Daya Betty and Krystal Versace, those girls BREATHE drag and it showed constantly. 

Keep the Denalis and Rose's away please, they are not drag queens, they are failed actresses/dancers/NYC bed hoppers.

You guys are assuming a lot considering Aura grew up in the Chicago drag scene for years before she moved to Nashville. Just say your perception of drag is literally drag race. 🙄

51 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Um did you MISS the whole scene with her trying to be the choreographer and overtalking and acting above the other girls?

Or are we crazy?

There were two people trying to be choreographer, Aura and miss “weaponizing my BFA.” The only other person was Sasha who literally said “i will let them do the choreo and i will come clean it up at the end.” The other girls did not participate in the scene.

So you hate people who come to drag as a failed actor, but want to defend the BFA. 🙄🙄

• ATRL Moderator

So far 

sugar > spice for both runways 

spice > sugar for talent show

sugar > spice for afterlife ads

Seems to be general response by fans of the show.  And yet? If you ask the same people, they’ll say spice is doing better ?? Lol 

46 minutes ago, madonnas said:

So far 

sugar > spice for both runways 

spice > sugar for talent show

sugar > spice for afterlife ads

Seems to be general response by fans of the show.  And yet? If you ask the same people, they’ll say spice is doing better ?? Lol 

i am obviously not the biggest fan of them but i agree if i i have to pick i actually much prefer sugar’s vibe and her looks so far to spice …. i don’t get this specific push behind spice at all

Sugar out drag >

Spice in drag >

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, qurl said:

i am obviously not the biggest fan of them but i agree if i i have to pick i actually much prefer sugar’s vibe and her looks so far to spice …. i don’t get this specific push behind spice at all

I like spices fake goth aesthetic more tbh.  But based on what we’ve seen so far, sugar has done better.  I like them both tbh.  They’re good reality tv and seem to genuinely enjoy being drag queens for the sake of being a drag queen.  

someone get me a cute Spice avi :heart: 

11 hours ago, Rigalo said:

Thank you because it’s the way everyone in this thread was thirsting after her until she agreed with them that she’s hot :rip: yes her talent show was a BOOT but easily safe over the two who lipsync’d. 

if she lipsyncs this week I really hope she turns something out that’s less crunchy than the talent show. Because even tho I want her to do well, I’m starting to agree that she’s looking like she doesn’t have much more to show. That being said the constant dragging in here is giving bitter and jealous

nahh is because she is not white...let's not pretend we don't know the fanbase

59 minutes ago, qurl said:

Spice is Adore Delano with twice the polish and half the wit

a00aa8a6d416fde9d1baf39e913638499450a51a

5 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I think it was fine but bobs reaction :dies:

I was screaming 

Willam saying it was inspired by the LACMA lamps :rip: it’s either a huge reach or a huge flop if that’s the case.

bobs reaction was a huge kiii though, agreed! Sibling Watchery > Flop Chaser

6 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

She seems to be the one driving the ideas they have, I can (assume!) cause I dont actually know, that it may be her behind most of the brand.

Spice just feels more into it I guess, or maybe the edit has me feeling that way. I also have preferred her looks, but to be fair, the evil twin always looks better lowkey.

Sugar posts the sketches and inspirations for her outfits regularly on IG

Spice using the shower cap for her photoshoot was c*nt idc. The way she laughed in Ru’s face while trolling like that was :ahh: 

I think Spice's aesthetic appeals to more people (including me) than Sugar's, which is why so many people are putting her above the other, but I do have to agree that realistically Sugar's been doing a bit better in the competition so far!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.