RuPaul's Drag Race | Meet the Queens of All Stars 9! | Premieres 17 May

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Google "Nymphia Wind" and click on the banana :duca: 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 6

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

18 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

OMG :jonny5:that is sooo cool

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Omg an Icon :jonny4:

31 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

I came here to post this.:jonny2: That's some iconic ****.

EDIT: I clicked the banana several times in a row like a maniac and my screen is full of balloons. :eddie:

Edited by ToMmY
  • Haha 2

On 4/24/2024 at 4:07 PM, dumbsparce said:

Who the **** thinks **** like this is funny?? Disgusting pedo pig, she is the reason drag is getting banned.

pedo where? all the pictured men are, well.... men

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

Sapphira's fan dress was amazing. Yall just scared of any silhouette that doesn't serve body 

it absolutely did serve body. i just HATED this part of it

6m7kv1O.png

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rotunda said:

I wonder if they've formally gotten rid of the suitcase limit or if Sapphira asked for extra space because the amount of huge ass looks she was able to pack is kinda insane.

Great packing + some queen mentioned that production will pay for a certain amount of suitcases to be transported but queens can pay on their own for extra or something like that

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

pedo where? all the pictured men are, well.... men

Bc he looks like one. Combine that with the kinks and the cutesy, "I love reading books to children" thing she has going on and I get major eeeks from her

Edited by dumbsparce
  • Thumbs Down 5

oh b*tch

• Like 12

1 hour ago, dumbsparce said:

Bc he looks like one. Combine that with the kinks and the cutesy, "I love reading books to children" thing she has going on and I get major eeeks from her

Ew, how bout you shut the **** up and stop making these horrible assumptions? Despicable ass *****.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Claymore said:

Ew, how bout you shut the **** up and stop making these horrible assumptions? Despicable ass *****.

You're acting as if I took my assumptions to the authorities or have been spreading them publicly as facts. Calm your titties weirdo.

• Confused 3

5 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

You're acting as if I took my assumptions to the authorities or have been spreading them publicly as facts. Calm your titties weirdo.

That's a descriptor that clearly fits you and your plaque-ridden brain.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KFC said:

Can you summarise pleass

she kinda spilled.

the outrage regarding starbucks is because the union (?) that protested israel got sued by starbucks for using the official starbucks logo. jan is saying a brand sues everyone who uses their logo without official agreements, so starbucks suing them doesn't necessarily mean they are israel supporters.

+ she says the ad was filmed prior to the genocide (which is kinda funny because israel has been tormenting palestine for decades and people are only upset because it is now a trend but this is my opinion and not jan's) and she never posted it because of the developments but the company still posted it because there was a contract in the end and she can't change it. she also makes a great point that if you are dragging them on an iphone, it is a bit hypocritical because apple's biggest stakeholder has also been funding weapons for israel. 

Edited by 40000000000000
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

oh b*tch

Manifesting a Roxxxy win on AS9, a Detox win on another season somewhere, and a Rolaskatox reunion on All Winners 2 with Jinkx having to compete again to hold her title of Queen of All Queens. If Alyssa were to compete again at some point and win… *****… All Winners 2 would be giving AS2 levels. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Almodusa said:

This is iconic :WAP:

8 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

This is lowkey a bop tho

roxxxy-as9-entrance.gif

I have it on repeat :loki:

Please bring Plane back on my TV :loki:

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

This is lowkey a bop tho

roxxxy-as9-entrance.gif

Nymphia's >>>>>>>>>> Sapphira's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Plane's

Edited by Vixen Eyes
  • Thumbs Down 2

17 hours ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Priyanka does look stunning, I can't lie. 

That said, she's definitely engaged in surgery. 

Do what makes you happy but it's a shame because she was perfectly attractive before it. That said, she's always been open about being insecure about some of her "features" so I don't know if that's where it stems from. 

At least she hasn't altered her skin tone. 

She doesn't look that different to me :rip:

She probably just lost some weight and got some injectables

Edited by Moloko Plus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nymphis is gonna perform at Paris Olympics 2024 AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Taking over Google, and now the Olympics. Her banana reign has just begun :1stplace:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Manifesting a Roxxxy win on AS9, a Detox win on another season somewhere, and a Rolaskatox reunion on All Winners 2 with Jinkx having to compete again to hold her title of Queen of All Queens. If Alyssa were to compete again at some point and win… *****… All Winners 2 would be giving AS2 levels. 

AS2 NEEDS to be repeated 

It was trully a cast that just CANNOT happen again 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.