RuPaul's Drag Race | Meet the Queens of All Stars 9! | Premieres 17 May

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

2 hours ago, Dekkan said:

Yeah, Aura rubs me the wrong way and she hasn't served anything challenge- or look- wise yet. But baby... Jax's drag is so crunchy, like girl what is that wigline, where are the proportions? She looks boxy and not at all flattering. Definitely two candidates to go home next, I don't see either of them doing well in the Snatch Game :skull: 

This

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

Aura's look was not that bad. I was SHOCKED at how good Sugar looked. :clap3:

AJ & The Queen was a great show, fight me.

4 minutes ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

Aura's look was not that bad. I was SHOCKED at how good Sugar looked. :clap3:

The superior twin, we stan!

10 hours ago, qurl said:

i really just want to know bc i’ve seen this opinion not just in this thread but with drag media like sibling rivalry and race chaser as well: why do y’all prefer spice to sugar ??? what is it that sets her apart ??? i’m really asking

I prefer Spice's colour scheme and her performance week 1 was a little better but then sugar did better week 2 and her runways are still really good. Sugar looks good when she wears yellow but she also wears a lot of very light pinks which I don't love as much. 

Spice's entrance > 

Sugar's week 1 runway >

Spice's week 2 runway > 

To me they are doing more or less the same but Spice is definitely being pushed more. :rip:

Edited by Mikeymoonshine

Aura is very attractive but this is a Drag show, not Mr. Continental. :celestial5: Her Talent Show was very underwhelming after she talked herself up as a dancer. I’m not writing her off just yet but I don’t really see it for her. She’ll slay an AS season though I think.

Salina hate though :biblio: Y’all really hate fun huh? She’s been great so far. One of the best in the Talent Show and great personality. 

10 hours ago, qurl said:

i really just want to know bc i’ve seen this opinion not just in this thread but with drag media like sibling rivalry and race chaser as well: why do y’all prefer spice to sugar ??? what is it that sets her apart ??? i’m really asking

Spice is edgy so it gives a little more for me. I liked her Talent Show song + performance better, on the runway that episode though they were pretty equal for me but something about Sugar’s Belle looked so good to me and I think the mug was a little better? Second episode runway I liked Spice’s better and she had that cute dog which took it home for me. Didn’t like the bottom half of Sugar’s look, those pants covering the shoe didn’t really work for me. 

They’re so fun though and bringing something fresh to the show so I’m here for them both.

i’m sorry but y’all continuously calling Spice “edgy” is sending me :skull: she wears the same 2000s raver wig over and over again and somehow that’s “edgy” (used to mean something different i guess!), has done truly nothing to distinguish herself from her sister and somehow she’s funnier and has a better vibe :skull:

13 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

I know people think this is funny, but hmmm, is he mad that Poppy didnt wanna let him smash? Like girl.... u have like 8 boyfriends, maybe sis has standards?

Drag 

Bob is super annoying + not as smart/funny as he thinks 

4 minutes ago, qurl said:

i’m sorry but y’all continuously calling Spice “edgy” is sending me :skull: she wears the same 2000s raver wig over and over again and somehow that’s “edgy” (used to mean something different i guess!), has done truly nothing to distinguish herself from her sister and somehow she’s funnier and has a better vibe :skull:

It’s simple

she’s like an edgy bratz doll, is that Dragula level? No, but it’s cool and her makeup is BEAT and i like the gothy black and red, i think her makeup is slightly better than Sugar, but both have beautiful mugs

i also lean more towards spice, i think she’s funny and more charismatic with cooler aesthetic

the twins are fun and good casting

i like their self-awareness, they just do their thing

Jax is the same a jasmine Kennedy 

they are nyc queens who show up turn up a mostly black out crowd that don’t care about looks. (Actually why most nyc start out tad unpolished)

they both can have glow ups 

Jax, Amethyst and Salina should be the next three to go.

I don't wanna discount Robin yet because she gives me Jaida vibes but I don't think she's going that far either.

I love my fellow Filipino Aura but she hasn't really served anything yet either.

As talented as Marcia x3 is, her looks are really bringing her down a notch.

The other half of the cast is really strong though :clap3:

56 minutes ago, Claymore said:

AJ & The Queen was a great show, fight me.

I certainly won't because it was a camp masterpiece :clap3:

i'm kind of here for Loosey right now. her body is just :jonny5:

aura lashing :ahh:

i mean she has really gorg mug but wow what a bland queen. and if you want to be only a performer queen then be as iconic as jorgeous ...

8 hours ago, khalyan said:

The drags against Aura don’t make sense because god forbid an attractive man know they’re attractive :rip: 

All this energy could be spent hating the true stains of the season Loosey and Selena. 

The problem is not that he knows he's attractive, the problem is that he brags about it and makes it his personality. :rip:

I do agree that Selena is more annoying though. :cm:

Aura is harmless, people are doing the most with her 

1 hour ago, KaledKalil said:

Jax is giving Shangela S3 but without the personality.

More like season 2 Shangie

I don't really get the aura hate tbh. She is bombing the competition so far but then so is Amethyst and she's not getting this kind of hate. 

Is it because the show isn't really acknowledging that she's doing bad. She could have been in the bottom first week I guess but instead of who? 

There is absolutely nothing interesting about Aura's drag. Just no point of view. Good drag queens aren't made in the gym's weight section I suppos.e

9 hours ago, khalyan said:

The drags against Aura don’t make sense because god forbid an attractive man know they’re attractive :rip: 

All this energy could be spent hating the true stains of the season Loosey and Selena. 

Thank you because it’s the way everyone in this thread was thirsting after her until she agreed with them that she’s hot :rip: yes her talent show was a BOOT but easily safe over the two who lipsync’d. 

if she lipsyncs this week I really hope she turns something out that’s less crunchy than the talent show. Because even tho I want her to do well, I’m starting to agree that she’s looking like she doesn’t have much more to show. That being said the constant dragging in here is giving bitter and jealous

There's nothing wrong with a gay person being confident in their looks. As long as they aren't calling other people ugly or acting like they are better than other people because of it. Plus aura said that other queens called her trade of the season first it just didn't make the edit. 

The divisiveness of this season is so funny :toofunny3:

Also, Mistress’s cowgirl look was cheap compared to what she was referencing. I know it’s drag but I wouldn’t have said it was the best runway of the week.

Time to start throwing queens like Jax & Aura in the bottom to make it more entertaining because the first 2 lipsyncs were dry as hell. Amethyst deserved to win both but she's not a great lipsyncer and anyone competent on stage could've sent her home. 

Honestly kinda hoping Sasha or Anetra fucks up soon so I can see them lipsync and give us a real show 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.