RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

5. Plasma

nvz1yMvMOkXiO-rABCSGcvRgj6BnTRGNRNdySTa60uxIMHRHEeM02tUZ577Lti6WlrV824sD0bOKKfdUzCzAueTkholMbBA_m23Jxu3Fik7s8fe4ngSAHBRIbS4RjSS7s5pgyTQFUmGHtGEc7gZg4dwbkH4_Hg

1st: 0

2nd: 2

3rd: 3

7th: 1

8th: 1

9th: 1 @G.U.Y

Score: 2

Placement: SAFE

Morphine latina excellence deserved safe for sure

4. Q

M8sUun1haZtOUvtA1DasWVE8uvAnQ7UzFDLZOjH5Is0GUv5cVudRaAmlbxHFRWxSSy-w5dBH1J8WPaHnTZGoEzaWmD7YjJVr_d3kzsj5Qc_Vlq7juhszykXZuBeOB3wACeJfb6ZkGSECi2owVw0BW7yKxGvCCA

1st: 0

2nd: 1

3rd: 18

7th: 2

8th: 0

9th: 0

Score: 18

Placement: SAFE

I kinda hated Plasma’s snatch game idk, she could have done a lot better and she didn’t. Out of everyone she disappointed me the most

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, madonnas said:

Dawn was the worst of the safe girls but she still deserved save 

I’ll agree with that. I didn’t think she fell as hard as Nymphia or Morphine. Could also be because she’s been safe all season. 

• Like 1

1. Plane Jane

gQmmYfgkFRLxWVJ3uma_ZsXHuVY05SCHqGUHlPBuJonLduOxPKTY10y88mHK9sygGIg3gyEmiUnzhv0Zvl-S-drAHhrDSKiT3rBb9bVMYMLYbFbAk6wtAl17RNNuu_KcYrM2soW3BDWXgblxwq-hK2f4ZPn0yQ

1st: 46

2nd: 13

3rd: 3

7th: 0

8th: 1 @unino

9th: 0

Score: 165

Placement: WIN

• Like 2

ATRL Drag Race Progress Chart

XPnrDRA.png

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

5. Sapphira Cristal

yhGA569C9gLz0rBL3XxSXFaEhwHzWiaBviiT9CWos17zsWgM1SZ0_6bz10V6olyq2BjHdEfhuvZ0WmgykYd2DEJdl2_O9Y184brB8ML5j3QhTLY4Bbo_pw9_vpjJzLx4HuuylOiw9c-D8AGkyJRcSgG--XjLnA

Top Toot: 1 @40000000000000

Toot: 51

Boot: 22

Bottom Boot: 1 @feelslikeadream

Toot

•  

@feelslikeadream

HOE, come chat with me sister.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-nene-leakes-o

That top placement for Nymphia in the Snatch Game is so unserious :toofunny3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The top 3 we deserve! No payola allowed.

3 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I love Mhiya but the fact Jaxxx was lashed but Mhiya is praised is interesting 

I find Jaxxx to be the more entertaining lipsyncer tbh but I guess there is something endearing about Mhiya’s messiness while lipsyncing

Honestly I think the big difference is that S15 has a lot of strong lip syncers, and S16 has largely struggled in the lip sync department so far. Jax’s role as the “lip syncer” is less vital on a season where you know you’re going to see Anetra and Sasha lip sync, and when Salina, Amethyst, Robin, and others also clearly had the capacity to give a good lip sync. 

Mhi’ya stands out on a season that plagued us with endless Geneva lip syncs, and two Q lip syncs, but she’s not in the conversation for Greatest Lip Syncer of All Time.

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, satellites.™ said:

@feelslikeadream

HOE, come chat with me sister.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-nene-leakes-o

What? I think she looked the fool, and 22 other people booted it, so :coffee2:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

What? I think she looked the fool, and 22 other people booted it, so :coffee2:

Leave it to the twinks to not understand a cultural moment.

• Haha 2

Luxx was so fun at the Pit Stop. And so were all the other S15 girls who have been on it. My god, what a season packed with STARS. Meanwhile, miss floupteen's only representative to date is Willow (who was awful and the worst guest ever). Even WoW knows what a dud that season was.

Edit: forgot about Manly being on it a few weeks ago but my point still stands.

Edited by dumbsparce
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I kinda hated Plasma’s snatch game idk, she could have done a lot better and she didn’t. Out of everyone she disappointed me the most

Both her and Dawn had fantastic choices and didn’t do **** with it.. at least Plasma somewhat tried to be another character other than herself with her voice but both were.. questionable and someone should do these characters on a future season cause I strongly believe they could both be winning characters lmao

3 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

Meanwhile, miss floupteen's only representative to date is Willow (who was awful and the worst guest ever). Even WoW knows what a dud that season was.

No cause it really is the worst regular US season imo. No progression, dumb twist, mediocre fashion, awful winner, but even worse runner up, questionable results.. like damn.. nothing worth saving

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

i hope every season has this many design challenges. We hate the horribly written acting challenges! Either make the girls write them themselves and act it out or don’t bother! 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

ughhhh I didn’t expect to be sad seeing Plasma go :cries:

Mhiya destroyed that lipsynch tho. I wish I had known about her when I was vacationing in Miami few weeks ago.

9 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

No cause it really is the worst regular US season imo. No progression, dumb twist, mediocre fashion, awful winner, but even worse runner up, questionable results.. like damn.. nothing worth saving

S14 is hard to rewatch. That was truly RuPaul’s best friend race.

There was very little drama & the pacing is SLOW.  I felt like the runways were kinda underwhelming outside of Willow Pill, Angeria, Daya (for the most part) & Lady Camden (for the most part). Outside of the Top 5, the rest of the cast was pretty hit or miss as far as delivering on challenges.

14 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

Luxx was so fun at the Pit Stop. And so were all the other S15 girls who have been on it. My god, what a season packed with STARS. Meanwhile, miss floupteen's only representative to date is Willow (who was awful and the worst guest ever). Even WoW knows what a dud that season was.

S15 is the best regular US season since S9. S16 is amazing as well. I feel like the regular show is re-peaking under MTV rn. They are picking really good casts with girls that came to FIGHT for wins and for drama.

US All Stars needs the MTV touch tbh because US All Stars on Paramount+ hasn’t been giving like that.

she gave charisma by charming saaphira into helping her

she gave uniqueness by doing a wig reveal into a beanie 

she gave nerve by feeling her oats in the werk room

she gave talent by doing backflips in a full length mermaid cut gown

and all in one episode :WAP:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

44 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

Maddy, Deja and Kornbread have all been on tho…

Your point does still stand but Maddy/Jasmine are kinda S14’s only stars. Meanwhile S15 is just… filled with them. Even S16 is way more memorable.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.