2024 US Election Megathread 🇺🇸🏛️

khalyan
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

It was decided based on feedback from the spring 2023 town hall to transition this thread back to being election specific. With the Civics section being able to house specific threads on many issues, we think having a generalized politics thread is not completely necessarily anymore. 

With that said, please continue to be respectful and remember that you do not always need to respond to everyone. 

• Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• ClashAndBurn

• GhostBox

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

That’s the highest she’s ever polled, isn’t it? Even counting the primary polls in 2019 and 2020?

the fake threshold for debates with probably be something she can’t possibly reach though. If they even pretend like they’re doing a single one that is. There isn’t really anything less “Democratic” or respectful of Democracy than the Democratic Party :michael: 

Sooooo we’re already a banana republic then? Thanks to Nancy Pelosi for letting George Bush and Dick Cheney’s war crimes go completely unpunished :clap3:

2 hours ago, FameFatale said:

She really wants that VP spot

And we would love to see that 😂 what a gift that would be for the Dems 

1 hour ago, GhostBox said:

The way she’s doing everything BUT be a representative for her state :rip: I don’t think I’ve ever seen her do things for her constituents. She’s always in different states and trying to get on Tucker Carlson. 

1 hour ago, GhostBox said:

Marjorie Taylor Greene is infinitely more electable than Kamala Harris. You live in a bubble if you believe otherwise :ahh: 

42 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

The way she’s doing everything BUT be a representative for her state :rip: I don’t think I’ve ever seen her do things for her constituents. She’s always in different states and trying to get on Tucker Carlson. 

She isn’t meant to represent the state at all. She represents her specific district (Northwest Georgia) and represents it extremely well. She’s such a perfect fit for that district that she has the safest seat in the entire legislature.

Also she would have beaten Warnock. Walker didn’t lose because Trump wanted him. He lost because so many issues came together for him to be a bad candidate, such as him being a public embarrassment due to CTE getting him to say and do stupid things in public and him not even living in the state.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.