2024 US Election Megathread πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ›οΈ

khalyan
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

It was decided based on feedback from the spring 2023 town hall to transition this thread back to being election specific. With the Civics section being able to house specific threads on many issues, we think having a generalized politics thread is not completely necessarily anymore.Β 
Β 

With that said, please continue to be respectful and remember that you do not always need to respond to everyone.Β 

• Replies 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

East Palestine, Ohio, will be Joe Biden and Pete Buttigieg’s Flint, Michigan.

Β 

I hope it haunts them for the rest of their political careers, especially Pete.

Β 

5 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

East Palestine, Ohio, will be Joe Biden and Pete Buttigieg’s Flint, Michigan.

Β 

I hope it haunts them for the rest of their political careers, especially Pete.

How did Pete cause the crash?

Β 

There’s a pothole on my way to work. Pete’s fault too right?

4 minutes ago, Tusk said:

Β 

ServingΒ 

Β 

Β 

9 minutes ago, Tusk said:

Β 

Pete could have reimposed Obama era regulations that Trump took away at any time over the last two years. He did not.

Β 

Pete is the embodiment of political corruption. And I have hope that more people are waking up to how truly evil that man is.

Β 

4 minutes ago, Icarus said:

ServingΒ 

Β 

Β 

Bernie has sucked ever since he became a Biden fanboy. Him refusing to call out Democrats not named Hillary Clinton for their failures is entirely consistent on his part, and a big part of why he lost in 2020. β€œMy good friend Joe” indeedΒ :bibliahh:Β 

Same DNC-payrolled journos who spent 4 years writing about "toxic Bernie Bros" now using "attack helicopter" in their mainstream publication defenses of attacking trans healthcare. You can't make this up.:toofunny3:

Β 

Β 

Oh god, I can't go down the Twitter rabbit hole on that topic too much right now, it's too depressing. The questioning and the fight needs to happen for the cultural narrative though, so good on those that are fighting it.Β 

Β 

Β 

A reminder that both the House and Senate are no longer allowed to do proxy voting.Β 

Β 

Solely from a cynical politics outlook, this could be disastrous given the small margin and his absence for the debt ceiling vote.

Β 

Β 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.