2024 US Election Megathread ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ›๏ธ

khalyan
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

It was decided based on feedback from the spring 2023 town hall to transition this thread back to being election specific. With the Civics section being able to house specific threads on many issues, we think having a generalized politics thread is not completely necessarily anymore.ย 
ย 

With that said, please continue to be respectful and remember that you do not always need to respond to everyone.ย 

The results of the 2020 elections were released on a Saturdayโ€ฆ Is it that case again?ย 
spacer.png

• Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• ClashAndBurn

• GhostBox

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Redstreak said:

ย 

this guy still seems pretty confident about his house predictionย 

Iโ€™m not saying he will be right but I was following him days before the election and he was one of few who said it was going to be a big night for the Dems and a lot mocked him. He has gotten a lot right This week. ?

ย 

Im screaming at them actually calling Rick Caruso a Republican. This account has 1.2 million followers. :bibliahh:

ย 

RockStarShit101
1 hour ago, Mellark said:

HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

ย 

Republicansย  211

Democratsย  ย  199

ย 

218 to win control

ย 

SENATE

ย 

Democratsย  ย  ย 49ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย Republicansย  ย 49

51 to win control

ย 

SgM2PIq.gif

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

the usa is really divided...

there's no red or blue wave, they are just two countries in one at this point :deadbanana:

I mean when you consider this election is meant to be the Republican high water mark :rip:ย 

8 minutes ago, FightForTanas said:

ย 

Im screaming at them actually calling Rick Caruso a Republican. This account has 1.2 million followers. :bibliahh:

ย 

The gag is that he technically is a Republican (based on history), but he just switched his party status to Democrat so he can run because no one will ever elect a Republican in this city for mayor.ย :dies:ย  Katheryn is voting for fun, **** won't effect her at the end of the day because she lives in Kentucky now.

ย 

Kari Lake Petty serving DaBaby BOGO ticket dealย :lmao:

ย 

ย 

ย 

28 minutes ago, Mellark said:

The gag is that he technically is a Republican (based on history), but he just switched his party status to Democrat so he can run because no one will ever elect a Republican in this city for mayor.ย :dies:ย  Katheryn is voting for fun, **** won't effect her at the end of the day because she lives in Kentucky now.

I low key feel like Caruso paid her :skull: There's just no way she's that dumb

1 minute ago, nick4bty said:

She endorsed Bloomberg last Presidential cycle - another longtime Republican suddenly turned Democrat. That is 100% just her politics. :rip:

15 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

She actually is though :rip:ย 

1 hour ago, RockStarShit101 said:

ย 

the usa is really divided...

there's no red or blue wave, they are just two countries in one at this point :deadbanana:

Three countries actually, because most people don't vote at all, especially the youth.

19 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

Kari Lake might not win in AZย :ducky:

ย 

ย 

Katie Hobbs serving MPG; Kari Lake serving panned artistย :clap3:

ย 

ย 

Pop that kitty kitty with those votes up Miss Cortez Mastoย :clap3:ย Get those votes girlie

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by Mellark

In regards to this election, I feel like people might finally be getting tired of the GOP's never-ending culture wars. The quality of life in America has gone down and the only thing the GOP cares about is whether your child might be trans, abortion, and CRT (that and cutting taxes for the elites they claim to hate). Most people more than likely don't care about what other people do with their lives. The media was right that people probably do care more about kitchen table issues but republicans sure as hell haven't offered any solutions.ย :rip:

ย 

Not to mention, as long as the Catholic Church is running the Supreme Court, it's going to be hard for republicans to convince voters under 50 to vote for them.ย 

Edited by Mike91

I canโ€™t believe itโ€™s days later and Trump still hasnโ€™t come up with a better nickname than Ron DeSanctimonious. Anything with โ€œRonnyโ€ was right there. The fact it doesnโ€™t even sound like something he would come up with himself. Half of Republican voters probably donโ€™t even know what that word means.

ย 

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Thuggin said:

I canโ€™t believe itโ€™s days later and Trump still hasnโ€™t come up with a better nickname than Ron DeSanctimonious. Anything with โ€œRonnyโ€ was right there. The fact it doesnโ€™t even sound like something he would come up with himself. Half of Republican voters probably donโ€™t even know what that word means.

ย 

spacer.png

Maybe something like "R etard Ronny"

Edited by anti-bitch

1 hour ago, Mike91 said:

In regards to this election, I feel like people might finally be getting tired of the GOP's never-ending culture wars. The quality of life in America has gone down and the only thing the GOP cares about is whether your child might be trans, abortion, and CRT (that and cutting taxes for the elites they claim to hate). Most people more than likely don't care about what other people do with their lives. The media was right that people probably do care more about kitchen table issues but republicans sure as hell haven't offered any solutions.ย :rip:

ย 

Not to mention, as long as the Catholic Church is running the Supreme Court, it's going to be hard for republicans to convince voters under 50 to vote for them.ย 

ย 

You summed up perfectly the Conservative Agenda in the World, sisย :giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.