2024 US Election Megathread ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ›๏ธ

khalyan
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

It was decided based on feedback from the spring 2023 town hall to transition this thread back to being election specific. With the Civics section being able to house specific threads on many issues, we think having a generalized politics thread is not completely necessarily anymore.ย 
ย 

With that said, please continue to be respectful and remember that you do not always need to respond to everyone.ย 

3 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Um I didn't say anything about anyone being to blame for Trump winning in that comment. Maybe you should re read that.ย 
ย 

you said you are looking forward to November. I asked was it ย just to see Biden lose because everything else that comes along with that will be worse than what is happening now ๐Ÿคท

yet you are so eager for that time to come.ย 

Also again you resort to name calling. It's a pattern with you and a few others. Not surprising though. Maybe that why you won't mind another trump term. You can relate to the way he behavesย 

ย 

ย 

I'm excited for the meltdowns when Biden loses. I'm excited for mainstream media, brain dead democrats that follow the party blindly, etc to lose their minds in confusion over what is going to happen to our country and try to put the blame on everyone else but Joe Biden and the DNC, just like they did with HRC in 2016. I'm also excited that when Trump does make the situation worse for Arabs and Muslims, the democrats are going to attack him so hard for it when Biden was literally doing the same damage to these groups and their families and they kept silent.ย 

ย 

Also, yes, I will survive under a Trump administration again. Because people like me, Palestinian, Muslim (or a Christian), and Arabs can clearly see our Democratic president's (and party's) clear disregard for our lives and our safety for protection of a colonial settler state that has been terrorizing us for decades. Biden and the Democrats' actions (or lack of) is what is giving Trump and the Republicans the green light to make the situation even worse for us when/if he wins.

ย 

Also, maybe we wouldn't have to resort to insults and name calling if we do not have to keep reiterating our points and concerns over and over and over to you and you continue to just downvote and disregard them. You clearly don't care about the lives of Gazans being lost because you are SO hellbent on defending Biden on a music forum for whatever reason that you can't take any sort of criticism of him being allowed. It doesn't surprise me you don't care about these lives being lost, because our President clearly doesn't.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

• Replies 22.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

ย 

Edited by GhostBox

Typical downvote from EmptyBox with no response. Are we surprised? It's all he does when he has no valid counterargument to make to real concerns people are bringing up, especially when it comes from users who's families and countries are being wiped off existence with the support of a Democratic president because #votebluenomatter who.ย 

ย 

What else can we expect from the #1 Biden stan of ATRL :clap3:. Get those useless double/triple posts in a row, braindead king :clap3:

• Haha 2

The fact they will also have to "enjoy" Trump ๐Ÿ˜‚like it's not the own they think it is by harassing people saying that.ย 

ย 

Edited by GhostBox
  • Like 1

dont worry congress will stop themโ€ฆ.oh wait.ย 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, GhostBox said:

ย 

"There's a place for Haley supporters in my campaign. If you don't support my aiding a genocide though, then **** off and end yourselves.โ€ -Joe Biden, probablyย 

• Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

I'm also excited that when Trump does make the situation worse for Arabs and Muslims

So, you're basically willing to sacrifice minorities rights that easily can be unfairly prosecuted, demonized and deported under Trump just to satisfy your sick desires to punish Dems and Bidenย :deadbanana2:ย This is what I call the Choiceย :gaycat6:ย Even if Biden loses this November, he will enjoy his retirement (what a great punishmentย :fan:), meanwhile all of us are gonna deal with Trump and his lunatics that ready to destroy every possible benefits and rights to build a dictatorship model of power.ย 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gottasadae said:

Even if Biden loses this November, he will enjoy his retirement

Not knowing where you were, what day is today, and why your pants are wet without realizing why doesn't sound like much enjoyment, tbh!

1 hour ago, Gottasadae said:

So, you're basically willing to sacrifice minorities rights that easily can be unfairly prosecuted, demonized and deported under Trump just to satisfy your sick desires to punish Dems and Bidenย :deadbanana2:ย This is what I call the Choiceย :gaycat6:ย Even if Biden loses this November, he will enjoy his retirement (what a great punishmentย :fan:), meanwhile all of us are gonna deal with Trump and his lunatics that ready to destroy every possible benefits and rights to build a dictatorship model of power.ย 

I've seen cadavers with more brain power than that user and their brain dead argument. Essentially "because you won't support Gazans" -> "watch rule of law burn.โ€ Can't wait for more ****hub bans, abortion bans, and gay rights roll backs!ย 

ย 

These political revenge nerds who are chronically onlineโ€ฆ it's serving mental illness. It's as if Biden personally forgot about them.ย 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GhostBox said:

dont worry congress will stop themโ€ฆ.oh wait.ย 

You forgot to finish your sentence darling xxx

ย 

Im sure you meant "Oh waitโ€ฆ: the DNC have been pathetic, have been complacent and are complicit in genocide. So I guess there will be low voter turnout and DNC has no one else to blame but themselves. "

8 hours ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

I'm excited for the meltdowns when Biden loses. I'm excited for mainstream media, brain dead democrats that follow the party blindly, etc to lose their minds in confusion over what is going to happen to our country and try to put the blame on everyone else but Joe Biden and the DNC, just like they did with HRC in 2016. I'm also excited that when Trump does make the situation worse for Arabs and Muslims, the democrats are going to attack him so hard for it when Biden was literally doing the same damage to these groups and their families and they kept silent.ย 

ย 

Also, yes, I will survive under a Trump administration again. Because people like me, Palestinian, Muslim (or a Christian), and Arabs can clearly see our Democratic president's (and party's) clear disregard for our lives and our safety for protection of a colonial settler state that has been terrorizing us for decades. Biden and the Democrats' actions (or lack of) is what is giving Trump and the Republicans the green light to make the situation even worse for us when/if he wins.

ย 

Also, maybe we wouldn't have to resort to insults and name calling if we do not have to keep reiterating our points and concerns over and over and over to you and you continue to just downvote and disregard them. You clearly don't care about the lives of Gazans being lost because you are SO hellbent on defending Biden on a music forum for whatever reason that you can't take any sort of criticism of him being allowed. It doesn't surprise me you don't care about these lives being lost, because our President clearly doesn't.

...the democrats are going to attack him so hard for it when Biden was literally doing the same damage to these groups and their families and they kept silent.ย 

Whether you like it or not, Joe Biden has no obligation or responsibility to protect people in another country. It is almost like you are conflating Gazans with American citizens and that does not make any sense. If you have family in Gaza, again, Biden is not obligated to protect them. Ideally he also would not be funding Israel, but that is not going to change no matter who the President is. This idea that Biden is doing something to American citizens is just patently false, whereas Trump will target American citizens.ย 

ย 

Because people like me, Palestinian, Muslim (or a Christian), and Arabs can clearly see our Democratic president's (and party's) clear disregard for our lives and our safety for protection of a colonial settler state that has been terrorizing us for decades

Again, you are in the US. You are safe. There is no "disregard" to your lives here in the US.

ย 

You clearly don't care about the lives of Gazans being lost because you are SO hellbent on defending Biden on a music forum for whatever reason that you can't take any sort of criticism of him being allowed. It doesn't surprise me you don't care about these lives being lost, because our President clearly doesn't.

The irony here. You are flat-out admitting you are okay with millions of Americans suffering because you are so obsessed with a foreign conflict. Why do we have to care about Gazans if you do not care aboutย black and brown people, LGBTQ people, women, and immigrants in the US? Why is it just a one-way street with you people? I personally do care about Gazans and do not support the genocide, but at the end of the day, my friends and my family are in the USA and I care about them more. I am not throwing them away for other people. When it comes to suffering here in our own country, we are allowed to be selfish.ย 

ย 

Despite my disdain for hypocritical leftists like you, I do NOT want nor hope that Trump or Biden win to hurt you or to get one over on you. I am not "excited" for anyone's pain and suffering, ever, for any reason. I am focused on harm reduction since that is all we are being presented with at this point in time. I guess that is the difference between a leftist and a liberal. We do not revel in other's suffering.

ย 

But at least you are honest about where you stand. You prioritize your own feelings and giggles over the lives of others. Most people on your side will not admit they do not care about black and brown people, LGBTQ people, women, and immigrants in the US. Good on you, I guess. People like you ๐Ÿคย MAGA when it comes to being open about their hatred for minorities.ย 

ย 

8 hours ago, GhostBox said:

ย 

Interested to see how this turns out. One of the biggest critiques thrown at HRC in 2016 was her refusal to fully campaign in states she thought she had in the bag. Local and state demographics tend to react quite positively when there is an organized ground game.

ย 

5 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

"There's a place for Haley supporters in my campaign. If you don't support my aiding a genocide though, then **** off and end yourselves.โ€ -Joe Biden, probablyย 

If you have to make things up to get your point across, do you really have a point? :confused:

ย 

Why should Joe try to pull people like you in? Unless he is willing to throwย black and brown people, LGBTQ people, women, and immigrants to the wolves in favor of Palestine, you guys are not going to vote for him... and even then, you still would not lol.

Edited by Sannie
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sannie said:

This idea that Biden is doing something to American citizens is just patently false

Shireen Abu Akleh would like a word :doc:ย 

ย 

Also ignoring countless Palestinian Americans who've lost entire generations of their families in a matter of seconds from bombs that Joe Biden illegally shipped to Israel without Congressional approval. Like Rashida Tlaib. Whom liberals have been yelling at to shut up and suck it up and fully support the man who's directly and indirectly murdering their loved ones.

ย 

11 minutes ago, Sannie said:

If you have to make things up to get your point across, do you really have a point?

ย 

10 minutes ago, Sannie said:

Unless he is willing to throwย black and brown people, LGBTQ people, women, and immigrants to the wolves in favor of Palestine

ย 

You should follow your own logic. But if anything, Biden IS throwing POC, LGBTQ+, women and immigrants to the wolves, sacrificing them so that Bibi Netanyahu can resuscitate his political career. While leftists that you're disparaging are begging and pleading upon deaf ears for him to not do this.

ย 

Most especially immigrants with his attempted capitulation to Republicans on trying to build bipartisan consensus on THE MOST CONSERVATIVE IMMIGRATION MEASUREย the country has ever seen in its entire history. If not, then at least since Operation: ******* over 70 years ago. :doc:ย 

ย 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sannie said:

Whether you like it or not, Joe Biden has no obligation or responsibility to protect people in another country.

Not when Israeli adolescents get to make TikToks mocking dead Palestinians during class thanks to free college American tax dollars pay for.ย :redface:

ย 

Imagine defending things like poor students of color amounting to tens of thousands of debt that Biden refuses to cancel while sending their money - AMERICAN money - to a society based on the idea of racial domination to enjoy all of the social welfare AMERICANS do not have.ย :redface:

Edited by Communion
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Totally normal stuffย 

ย 

It's really kinda wild that they seem to be doubling down on the crazy when that's done nothing but backfire. Like the Michigan GOP account tweeted about "colored communism" the other day, as if they're trying to make themselves look as proudly unhinged as possibleย 

4 hours ago, Gottasadae said:

Seriously Wtf are you dumbass shitlibs on aboutโ€ฆ.. You guys are already sacrificing Palestinian children lives in the thousands for some alleged "minorities rights" that are not only being eroded away in a Biden admin but actively being attacked by Biden (look at his police funding, border policies).ย 

52 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

ย 

Lmao they can try all they want. The reality will not change for the majority of the Muslim community here nor for several young ppl, myself included. We ain't backing that POSย 

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Gov Hooka said:

Lmao they can try all they want. The reality will not change for the majority of the Muslim community here nor for several young ppl, myself included. We ain't backing that POSย 

good-for-you-thumbs-up.gif

• Thanks 1

A million more than originally reportedย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Thinking about it I wonder how effective it would be if a group of prominent dems like Bernie + the squad threatened to publicly withdraw their endorsement of Biden if he didn't call for a unilateral ceasefire

Edited by Redstreak

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.