K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

10 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

My girl Hyo did what? Can you elaborateĀ :deadbanana:

When SNSD had a their lastĀ comeback, all the groups greeted SNSD and went to see them on the audience... But one group who was promoting at the time didn't (GFRIEND), and Hyoyeon went on instagramĀ complaining about one group not greeting them. There was a whole witch hunt from fans. And SONES from in the public said GFRIEND was the group not there but the thing is GFRIEND that day pre-recorded their stage and was already long gone when SNSD performed. The next day GFRIEND went to SNSD back stage with aĀ cake to greet SNSD.

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, MusicFan98 said:

A slay me thinks.

Ā 

Ā 

My two faves from this miniĀ :jonny5:

1 hour ago, Mel. said:

Sorry, but it's ******* weird how ya'll praise SA, racism, and sexism or think it's cute

especially as kpop fans KNOWING how sensitive that topic is in Korean societyĀ 

and the many lives taken by suicide because of it

Ā 

get it together, YG stansĀ :biblio:

2 hours ago, MusicFan98 said:

Because people thinks he serves boring music, but I am glad he and Onew managed to escape the ballad-fueled albums from SM:clap3: Hoping Wendy follows their lead.

Boring music? They need to get their ears checked because thereā€™s nothing boring about his melodic instrumental-heavy beautiful music with enchanting elements. He has really carved a sound for himself and itā€™s magical. Poor the ignorant d words.Ā 

7 hours ago, HĆ©loĆÆse said:

Ā 

Ā 

GWSN deserved so much better :sosad:

Ā 

are they disbanding/ed?Ā :chick2::chick3:

53 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

All this Garam mess have made me feel sorry for her and side with herĀ Ā :skull:Ā I'm not here for people trying to dig up her past and make all these claims, without knowing if it is true or not. Even if some of these rumors were to be true, it's not fair for people to keep digging up her past, since people in general aren't saints either. She is probably a changed person also.Ā 

It would be a big loss for the group if she left, cause she has so much potential. She is pretty and very charming, and also gives me it-girl vibes.Ā 

Ā 

#IStandWithBullaram

lesserafim-garam.gif

Ā 

#IStandWithBullia

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

Ā 

#IStandWithSobully

seo-soojin-soojin.gif

Ā 

#IStandWithBulljin

hyunjin-hwang.gif

chile the switch after you said you weren't a garam fan while dragging wonyoung

Ā 

C4B1203B-59A2-4599-986B-A7A73D29C068.thu

79 million views coming

52 million spotify plays coming

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.b86593de65

3 minutes ago, Seiko Oomori said:

Ā 

I did what?Ā :skull:

The fact that after a full year Next Level is still #31 on melon dailyā€¦. Yeah. One of the biggest idol songs now undoubtedly.

1 minute ago, LCTV said:

79 million views coming

52 million spotify plays coming

and that's what we call a globally impactful group months into debut

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

the screams and chants from EVERYONE during the chorusĀ :jonny5:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

the only thing more impressive is the fact that they were announced as openers after the tickets had already sold outĀ :jonny4:Ā  and the ENTIRE crowd is still singing along and getting their life... fourth gen leaders behaviorĀ :clap3:

Ā 

2 minutes ago, Gaia said:

The fact that after a full year Next Level is still #31 on melon dailyā€¦. Yeah. One of the biggest idol songs now undoubtedly.

and they continue toĀ smashĀ rookie records every dayĀ :clap3:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

that next level reign simply won't let up, or should we say aespa reign considering all of their other titles are still charting in melon 100Ā :clap3:Ā as they're getting nominated as one of two kpop groups besides bts selected by time for an article on next generation leadersĀ :clap3:Ā nations gg and fourth gen leaders (2) behavior i fearĀ :smitten2:

Ā 

Ā 

12 minutes ago, Seiko Oomori said:

Ā 

Ā 

I think you have me mixed up with someone else in here, or you are trying to gaslight me, cause the only time I have brought up Le Garamfim, was withĀ the Cassie mashupĀ :dies:

5 minutes ago, Seiko Oomori said:

and that's what we call a globally impactful group months into debut

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

the screams and chants from EVERYONE during the chorusĀ :jonny5:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

the only thing more impressive is the fact that they were announced as openers after the tickets had already sold outĀ :jonny4:Ā  and the ENTIRE crowd is still singing along and getting their life... fourth gen leaders behaviorĀ :clap3:

Ā 

LITERALLY screaming :jonny3:

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Ā 

I think you have me mixed up with someone else in here, or you are trying to gaslight me, cause the only time I have brought up Le Garamfim, was withĀ the Cassie mashupĀ :dies:

omg i did i'm sorry my slow assĀ :dies:Ā the other person has similar colors in their avi and a 3 digit post count tooĀ 

Ā 
Ā 

Regarding this issue, on the morning of May 16,Ā LE SSERAFIMā€˜s agency, HYBE, told Joy News24, ā€œThere is no change from the previous statement made by the company. We will begin to take legal action. Specific details will be released according to legal proceduresā€.

Ā 

3 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Apology only accepted if you stream "Deep" by legend Hyo which is getting released later today!Ā :michael:

Ā 

ddd well i am seated for the k-rave queen to pilot my flight to hyomaticaĀ :clap3:Ā we are anticipating

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

the way iljina and SlayWon's vocals in the first verse float so perfectly over the mashupĀ :clap3:Ā perhaps that little disabled girl was her lina morgana

Ā 

Ā 

5 minutes ago, Somi said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

They will let that girl getting jumped ooooh

Edited by Dialamba

Ā 

Ā 

IVE SUCCESSĀ :gaycat5:

Ā 

Ā 

10 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

The pre-chorus and chorus perfectly mashup as well, especially the "woooah" part!Ā :jonny:

Soty me thinks so

the way that melodically FEARLESS is actually a great and creative pop song that was hampered by boring productionĀ :clap3:Ā and long way to go is one of cassie's best and most underrated songs. if soumu was actually smart they would have produced it in this 2000s timbaland-esque r&b style that's super popular right now and the girls would have ate the concept.

46 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Has there been a song released after Next Level that has amassed more digital points? :jonny5:Ā 

Aespa digital success is impressive considering their sound & concept like how did Next Level & Savage smash?:deadbanana4:Ā imagine listening to songs about power puff girlsā€™ world.Ā 

3 minutes ago, Kety said:

Aespa digital success is impressive considering their sound & concept like how did Next Level & Savage smash?:deadbanana4:Ā imagine listening to songs about power puff girlsā€™ world.Ā 

In a sea of over saturated girl crush concepts I guess Aespa came out on top due to the originality? The risk paid off. Same with RV and FtR, it feels fresh. I actually admire SM for taking so many risks/having new concepts. JYP needs to take notesĀ :rip:

Next Level kinda revived SM girls tbh, I think weā€™ve had either a group or soloist (and sometimes both) in the top 10 almost every week since NL blew upĀ :jonny6: