• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, MusicFan98 said:

I wish the other girls could give their versions of events:dies: like this is all about "Rachel" and eight other faceless girls who focused their lives on torturing the poor girl, star of the group who literally never did something bad.

The girls have though, if people can read between the lines. Like Hyoyeon multiple times said that they get to be where they are because of the members consideration and sacrifice, and that now they don't have 'difficult' members.

It's quite clear during that time, the girls considered Jessica personal endeavours which can ultimately hinder the groups 'marketability' was not being considerate to the team. Them working on their radio, drama and film have 0 negative impacts towards the group's marketability to companies. While the fashion company, was a big potential for conflict of interest.

Not trying to drag separate idols into this, but is there any idols out there who is a CEO, creative producer of a fashion company whilst active in their group? Most of the fashion line that idols worked on are collaboration with other brands, and even some like Jennie with her NIEEH brand is still being secretive about it.

Aside from that even Jessica admitted in her fictional book that she did miss out and was not focused on a lot of their group meetings and rehearsals. I imagine the perception from the other 8 pov would be even worse, since even the 'angel Rachel' admitted that problem.

Garam winning and Korea losing!!! Are we dreaming?

10 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

But what are your thoughts on Jessica painting herself as the perfect girl while painting the others as devils, like don't you think that's freaky  fishy like a tank I'ma and mean coming from her  because no matter how much you call it fiction, it is well known that most people will take every word it says as true as she is the only one that has spoken about that issue. If she really needs to talk about this she could do it publicy outside of korea and drop names so each of the girls has a chance to defend themselves or you think this speculation about Sooyoung being the mastermind behind Jessica's departure isn't toxic to the fans and to the girls, and all the other rumors that book has spread.

Honestly if someone told me on TV (even as a joke) that I was only popular with old men I'd be bitter for the rest of my life too :dies:

23 minutes ago, Sailor Venus said:

bullyram impact! they should've left soojin in griddle :monkey:

Garam is pretty and lowers Lesseriljin's average age.

:cm:

6 minutes ago, Shou7 said:

Honestly if someone told me on TV (even as a joke) that I was only popular with old men I'd be bitter for the rest of my life too :dies:

Why though, old men serve the best D:fan:everyone knows that, or is it just me?:keir:

11 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

Garam is pretty and lowers Lesseriljin's average age.

:cm:

Soojin is pretty too! 

29 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

But what are your thoughts on Jessica painting herself as the perfect girl while painting the others as devils, like don't you think that's freaky  fishy like a tank I'ma and mean coming from her  because no matter how much you call it fiction, it is well known that most people will take every word it says as true as she is the only one that has spoken about that issue. If she really needs to talk about this she could do it publicy outside of korea and drop names so each of the girls has a chance to defend themselves or you think this speculation about Sooyoung being the mastermind behind Jessica's departure isn't toxic to the fans and to the girls, and all the other rumors that book has spread.

She doesn't paint herself as "perfect" in the book and she doesn't paint the girls as "devils" either. She literally calls them "sisters" and says she will always cherish/look back fondly on her time in the group. Not exactly calling them devils. 

Also the people blaming her for the "conflict of interest", that's not her fault, it's SM and the other members'/parents' fault. As far as she was concerned, she told the members about her business from day 1, way way before it launched, and she got permission to start the business from SM...twice! They had many opportunities to stop the business going ahead, but the members/parents waited until she had locked in investment contracts and then forced her to choose, when it was too late. 

And well, none of them can really discuss this situation directly in public, because there would be lawsuits. 

1 hour ago, Somi said:

:deadbanana4:

wait 

erm... i guess garam is staying

Somi

38 minutes ago, Somi said:

Soojin is pretty too! 

@Gaia can confirm:fan:

1 hour ago, Somi said:

:deadbanana4:

wait 

Not this shaping up to be HYBE’s biggest digital single outside of BTS songs :rip:

WATCHU LOOKIN AT

WATCHU WATCHU LOOKIN AT

:gaycatina1:

A slay me thinks.

Bullying mess aside Garam might actually be my favorite member 

2 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

A slay me thinks.

Why is he so underrated in this thread and in general? For me, he easily has the best EXO solo which is so calm, therapeutic and personal. :coffee2:

2 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Why is he so underrated in this thread and in general? For me, he easily has the best EXO solo which is so calm, therapeutic and personal. :coffee2:

Because people thinks he serves boring music, but I am glad he and Onew managed to escape the ballad-fueled albums from SM:clap3: Hoping Wendy follows their lead.

Cleaning my ears with this bop after the noises from 4th gens BG

Korea failed them

YGRat destroyed them with the way they handled BI’s scandal

Chanwoo is so hot 

Sorry, but it's ******* weird how ya'll praise bullying or think it's cute

especially as kpop fans KNOWING how sensitive that topic is in Korean society 

and the many lives taken by suicide because of it

get it together :biblio:

Tbh there are some truth that the problem was the girls and not SM. Baekhyun did the exact same thing than Jessica and SM didn't kick him out. Just saying :matty:

2 hours ago, exists said:

The girls have though, if people can read between the lines. Like Hyoyeon multiple times said that they get to be where they are because of the members consideration and sacrifice, and that now they don't have 'difficult' members.

But do we believe her? I mean she once started a whole witch hunt against GFRIEND because they didn't greet SNSD at their comeback, while GFRIEND was literally not in the building because they were filming another schedules.

I heard Garam is getting LE SLAYAFIM a digital HIT. Is it true?

C4B1203B-59A2-4599-986B-A7A73D29C068.thu

The *** in here immediately switching on Garam after seeing Fearless rise :bibliahh::biblio:

omg br1t1sh ci1garette is censored.:bibliahh: