K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

2 minutes ago, Spears_Stan said:

Isnt that the same for most of boy groups? Big album sales but the single doesnt do much? (Correct me if i'm wrong)

Yeah but TXT usually have good streams, they have 6 songs with 100M streams even their b-side went viral on tiktok even if it was their longest hiatus the first day streams wasn’t that good. 

Edited by Dialamba

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, Zack said:

SM got mad and blacklisted her because she exposed the members on Weibo before they had a chance to put out a fake statement. 

They were going to say she was "sick" and going on indefinite hiatus, but Jessica was like "f**k it". There's a chapter in the book where "Rachel" speaks to her family about whether she should go along with SM's plan or just tell fans the truth and face being destroyed by SM. We all know what happened there. 

Well, doesn't the book talk about how Rachel agreed to go with the company's plan about her departure and then decided to spill the "truth" ofc they decided to blacklist her:dies: 

an georeumgeoributeo nunbitkkaji so royal
dadeul mureobwa how can i be like you, hold up
mangseoriji malgo boyeojwo be loyal to yourself
gajang neodaun geol boyeojul ttae that's royal

Sj1ltZj.gif

the way rei is already the queen of rap :clap3:

Edited by hallucinate

14 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

Well, doesn't the book talk about how Rachel agreed to go with the company's plan about her departure and then decided to spill the "truth" ofc they decided to blacklist her:dies: 

"Rachel" never "agreed" to go along with their plan. The company told her to post that she was "sick" but she decided not to. 

What Jessica is saying is closer to the truth imo. I had forgotten that Dispatch posted a totally different article on the day but it was deleted within 1 hour on their site. Surprise surprise, that article matches roughly what she has always said happened. :cm:

Their later article was obviously planted and full of fake news that never even happened. 

Edited by Zack

I have no idea what Jessica thinks she did. Like it was HUMILIATING to say it out loud that she's so insufferable that the other members wanted her out :toofunny2: she could have ran with the 'sick' excuse

I think LOVESONG killed the hype :weeps: Casuals wanted stuff like CROWN & Blue Hour from them, not the emo trend-hopping stuff. And the long hiatus didn't help either especially since there were groups like EN- & SKZ on the rise in the meantime. 

2 minutes ago, Sept said:

I have no idea what Jessica thinks she did. Like it was HUMILIATING to say it out loud that she's so insufferable that the other members wanted her out :toofunny2: she could have ran with the 'sick' excuse

She was being kicked out for starting a business. 

The members did know about it, but changed their mind when it became successful. Why should she suffer and pretend to be "sick" because they decided she couldn't start a business (even though several other members were missing schedules to do acting, singing, presenting etc. with no issues)...? 

It still rubs me off the wrong way how SM didn't force the 9 b*tches into the studio and onto a damn stage like gurl, I am sure the MissN/A girls were actually dying inside because of Suzy and JYP still manage to keep them out there until their contracts were over :dies: Like honestly did the rest of SNSD really had reasons to be that mad at Jessica when they were all successful.

29 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Yeah but TXT usually have good streams, they have 6 songs with 100M streams even their b-side went viral on tiktok even if it was their longest hiatus the first day streams wasn’t that good. 

but both good boy gone bad & opening sequence have almost identical streams to lovesong & anti romantic on Spotify :skull:

I wish the other girls could give their versions of events:dies: like this is all about "Rachel" and eight other faceless girls who focused their lives on torturing the poor girl, star of the group who literally never did something bad.

19 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

I think LOVESONG killed the hype :weeps: Casuals wanted stuff like CROWN & Blue Hour from them, not the emo trend-hopping stuff. And the long hiatus didn't help either especially since there were groups like EN- & SKZ on the rise in the meantime. 

as a casual listener i can confirm this :foxaylove2:

OT: honestly i don't think any of the SNSD girls were super jealous of jessica's business :rip: like that one user said, it' something beyond that and we will never know what really happened. none of the sides are innocent imo :michael:

ALSO i don't think the members got her kicked out BUT however i'd believe that they didn't protest against the idea (and we can't really judge that without knowing everything)

Edited by hallucinate

Dispatch article translation with screenshots that it was real and then suddenly DELETED :matty:

21 minutes ago, Sept said:

Reading that book, I hope the book is truly fiction and not autobiographical because Rachel has zero self awareness, is wildly self-centered, and narcissistic. 

12 minutes ago, lovecatt said:

but both good boy gone bad & opening sequence have almost identical streams to lovesong & anti romantic on Spotify :skull:

After having 2 songs with good streams and longevity and it’s their longest hiatus Idk but I expected at least 2M streams the 1st day it pulled as much streams as Savage when aespa aren’t supposed to have good international streams :gaycat2: the song is struggling on Spotify 

Why is no one talking about the Secret Number comeback :jonny: 

33 minutes ago, Zack said:

"Rachel" never "agreed" to go along with their plan. The company told her to post that she was "sick" but she decided not to. 

What Jessica is saying is closer to the truth imo. I had forgotten that Dispatch posted a totally different article on the day but it was deleted within 1 hour on their site. Surprise surprise, that article matches roughly what she has always said happened. :cm:

Their later article was obviously planted and full of fake news that never even happened. 

Dispatch said that, SM and Jessica first agreed that she would go on a break so that she can focus on her fashion business. And the Japanese concert was going to be her goodbye concert until the break. But something happened as you can tell and that didn’t happened. 

3 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

After having 2 songs with good streams and longevity and it’s their longest hiatus Idk but I expected at least 2M streams the 1st day it pulled as much streams as Savage when aespa aren’t supposed to have good international streams :gaycat2: the song is struggling on Spotify 

So according to you:

lovesong & anti romantic = good streams

good boy gone bad & opening sequence with almost identical streams = bad streams

so what is the truth & a long hiatus almost never does anyone favors so idk why you keep bringing that up

Edited by lovecatt

1 minute ago, Weeaboo said:

Dispatch said that, SM and Jessica first agreed that she would go on a break so that she can focus on her fashion business. And the Japanese concert was going to be her goodbye concert until the break. But something happened as you can tell and that didn’t happened. 

That article is the 2nd article Dispatch posted and I strongly believe it was fake/planted by SM to damage control. Nothing in that article came true. No marriage, no design school etc.

Also at that time, Jessica still had 3 years of contract time left and everyone knows you can't just "leave" an SM group when you feel like it. Even Amber and Krystal who were clearly miserable in the company had to wait until the 10 years were up. 

The 1st article they posted was deleted within 1 hour of posting and what it says matches closely with Bright but also with everything else that is known publicly. 

1 hour ago, TasteOfYourLips said:

What is exactly wrong with Tyler? They are like 10 years with Jessica with no scandals (and no marriage)

But yeah I don't believe Jessica 100%, someone needs to explain to me why if only the members are responsible for kicking Jessica out from GG why is SM going with to such great lenghts to blacklist her in Korea. I believe she was kicked out unfairly but she is surely missing some details

That man is the reason Jessica has a lot of loans that she is still paying off. Slander and tomatoes to that man always.

1 hour ago, Ghiles said:

All 3 songs are new and were made specifically for the dance units

Ngl I'm kinda bopping

2 minutes ago, Zack said:

That article is the 2nd article Dispatch posted and I strongly believe it was fake/planted by SM to damage control. Nothing in that article came true. No marriage, no design school etc.

Also at that time, Jessica still had 3 years of contract time left and everyone knows you can't just "leave" an SM group when you feel like it. Even Amber and Krystal who were clearly miserable in the company had to wait until the 10 years were up. 

The 1st article they posted was deleted within 1 hour of posting and what it says matches closely with Bright but also with everything else that is known publicly. 

Do you blame her? Why would you marry a man that has many people to pay back. Also Jessica could barely even commit to her schedules in China (which is why she got sued) you expect her to be a student at fashion school and be a attending student? :chick1: 

Amber was able to sign a American managing studio that has no affliction to SM when she still had her contract. She she wasn’t miserable, she was just unpopular. 

and no zack, no one is jealous of a fashion business that no one even knows if it will be successful. 

thank GOD txt don't care about casual listeners and take artistic risks cause lovesong is their best tt. 

Edited by Blank Space