K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

If such a document existed I feel like it should have been published weeks ago. Like... Someone literally claimed they had to go to the ER because they fainted from getting sued or smth. What better timing than that to ruin her whole career? So considering how weird the timing is I'm reserving judgement on it until more info is out. 

But if she's guilty tho, they should just ship LSFM to Japan and give all the center parts to the J-line. Either way its a win. :chick1:

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, Ryan BTE said:

It’s so great that the fans for the stages. I’ve missed the fan chants 

The fanchants made Yukyung cry.

At least, we think it's the fanchants. :eli:

:cm:

16 minutes ago, Ryan BTE said:

What’s the deal with G-D and Jennie?

They were rumored to be dating then rumored to be broken up. This is confirmation for BLINK. We cheered :clap3:

The rigged music program win, the hate train from ajummas, the backlash for singing off-key and now one member might bully her schoolmate into seeking legal protection

LSRF has the most chaotic debut in recent memory:skull:

Not even Aespa’s debut was messy :lakitu:

3 hours ago, diogozsz said:

FSzwqcxWAAAumC0?format=jpg&name=small

not a restraining order. it's BAD for her. :rip:

:bibliahh:oh it's looking bad for Garam

apparently a couple of threads made talking about this also got deleted on Pann :rip: HYBE doing their best in terms of damage control

Honestly other than the Garam issue I don’t get the hatred for LSF …so they are out of tune so is twice and bts almost a decade into their careers I don’t see the big deal ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Next Level still in Gaon top 40 nearly a YEAR after release 

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

10 minutes ago, Hitchhiker said:

Honestly other than the Garam issue I don’t get the hatred for LSF …so they are out of tune so is twice and bts almost a decade into their careers I don’t see the big deal ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

No why Twice’s name is there, they have their bad moments but at least they sound like studio versions.  

we need a yunjin, kazuha and chaewon sub unit in the future

1 hour ago, Ryan BTE said:

I want a brunette Rose and a blonde Jisoo

Same, the dirty blonde looked good on Jisoo

but I've been wanting her to go Rosé/Lisa blonde. She would EAT

4 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

we need a yunjin, kazuha and chaewon sub unit in the future

or better: get rid of the rest and we will have a powerful trio with a sexy, cunty concept

1 hour ago, Ryan BTE said:

Ikon released the best song in their discography and only promoted it for two weeks. 

Korea failed them and I'm actually upset by this

the song deserved to smash

the way lives were literally changed...

1 minute ago, Héloïse said:

or better: get rid of the rest and we will have a powerful trio with a sexy, cunty concept

nnnnn that’s what i wanted to say originally

Having such a hard time consuming soshi content after reading Bright rip

2 minutes ago, IvyTower said:

Having such a hard time consuming soshi content after reading Bright rip

Hopefully it's because you're disappointed that the girls will never appear as 9 again and you aren't just believing Jessica completely.

1 minute ago, Rhyme said:

Hopefully it's because you're disappointed that the girls will never appear as 9 again and you aren't just believing Jessica completely.

Nah it’s not the second I understand it’s fiction here and there / everyone has their own side it’s just disturbing to see the business side of it, not that I ever fully bought into the power of nine bit either. I will say out of the girls that I met Jessica was by far one of the sweetest to me as a fan!

omg the backlash :skull:

probably a joke but still not a good look

Edited by Billionaire

15 minutes ago, Héloïse said:

the way lives were literally changed...

Literally one of the most iconic bside in Kpop! The way this song is covered on every survival programs :jonny5:! should have been the TT instead of the fraudulent mess KKB 

If the rumors are true and the LSF girls were privy to it I’d pull a SNSD and refuse to perform until she was out. Most groups end up blowing up after kicking a member anyways. What ever the truth is I hope Justice is served!

8 minutes ago, IvyTower said:

Nah it’s not the second I understand it’s fiction here and there / everyone has their own side it’s just disturbing to see the business side of it, not that I ever fully bought into the power of nine bit either. I will say out of the girls that I met Jessica was by far one of the sweetest to me as a fan!

I do have to give Jessica props for always being gracious to her fans. I was cackling at Rachel describing the sasaengs on the plane as "super sweet" :rip:

I believe what SNSD had as a friendship was real but I also believe there’s something more to their fight other than blouses and jeans, and I’m going to blame it on Tyler I think the girls saw the man for who he really is and didn’t want their brand name to be associated with it and women can be extremely blind for a man as well as putting him in front of their friendships  :celestial5: