Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Squall said:

Now we can say it: Midnights was her WORST era to date :sorry:

evermore is right there, if we can even call it an era. 

Edited by Klein

36 minutes ago, Klein said:

This folklore re-release isn’t an era indeed :clap3:

:rip: Give it up Lavender Haze is a flop, just release Preach Now already :gaycat7:
Already havent listened to MIDnights in weeks.. instead Speak Now (stolen version) and everGOD are getting my streams and coins :gaycat7:

Edited by TaylenaStan

I really want for Speak Now TV to be release but at the same time, I don't mind waiting because as long as the re-recordings are not over, we are 100% sure to be getting at least one project each year and I am glad for that. 

But watch her pull a 2022 and release a brand new album at the end of the year while everyone spends the entirety of 2023 asking for the next TV. :toofunny2:

1 hour ago, Klein said:

Yeah I don't think we can call it an era in good faith :gaycat6:

52 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

:rip: Give it up Lavender Haze is a flop, just release Preach Now already :gaycat7:
Already havent listened to MIDnights in weeks.. instead Speak Now (stolen version) and everGOD are getting my streams and coins :gaycat7:

girl this is just an effort to keep it top 40 while Morgan decimates the rest of the chart :deadbanana4:

I wonder if those legal things really pushed her too not release so fast 

or the success of red tv 

we got 2 re recording in one year 

If we’re lucky will get one this year 

1 hour ago, Klein said:

I really want for Speak Now TV to be release but at the same time, I don't mind waiting because as long as the re-recordings are not over, we are 100% sure to be getting at least one project each year and I am glad for that. 

But watch her pull a 2022 and release a brand new album at the end of the year while everyone spends the entirety of 2023 asking for the next TV. :toofunny2:

sometimes i feel like maybe she want to stretch this re-recording era and release 1-2 TVs then 1 brand new album. Like that:
end of 2023: Speak Now TV
summer of 2024: 1989 TV
end of 2024/beginning of 2025: TS11
end of 2025: Debut TV

spring of 2026: reputation TV
end of 2026: TS12
Then Taylor's Version Tour or TS12 Tour

And some huge break 

And in 2029 (2+2+9=13) she will release TS13

Is there a reason why we would think an album announcement would come at midnight anyways??? :clown:

Midnights was at midnight, sure, because of the theme. But I think most of the other first announcements have been during the day - especially folkmore. 

She should have saved the remixes for next week when LH could go recurrent but I doubt her team was thinking about anything

47 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

Is there a reason why we would think an album announcement would come at midnight anyways??? :clown:

Midnights was at midnight, sure, because of the theme. But I think most of the other first announcements have been during the day - especially folkmore. 

iirc the Red (TV) announcement was during the day as well 

Edited by PopA911

1 hour ago, mypaintoyou said:

I wonder if those legal things really pushed her too not release so fast 

or the success of red tv 

we got 2 re recording in one year 

If we’re lucky will get one this year 

It's probably a combination of those things. While the legal issues surrounding Speak Now appear to be resolved, and the ones surrounding 1989 never prevented her from releasing in the first place, I'm sure she wanted to be cautious about them. Red TV performing better than most brand new studio albums probably also made her pause and realize that these rerecordings can go much, much further than Fearless TV did.

I still can't process the existence of Need... like I want to be mad at her for scrapping it but it's sort of Afterglow's twin sister and she always eliminates songs from the the final track list when two tracks are pretty similar, which was the reason for vaulting all the sacRED tracks.

I never get the urge to **** up my AM library by adding files which I haven't done in about a decade (flashback to the iconic weekly og sacRED pre-release singles :smitten:) but this song was a must and it's been on repeat since the... it's wild how even her scraps wash careers :dies:

as for AOTG, it's cute but doesn't hold a candle to Need and wouldn't trade any song from the final track list for it, fight ME! :coffee2:

I need Last Kiss TV in my life :jonny: 

Edited by Kyle-x

finally got the ticketmaster email :jonny6:

24 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

I

feel

the

lavender

enchanted

sparks

creeping

up

on

ME! :jonny5:

We're delusional as all hell but I feel it coming :jonny5:

Ok, Snakehips remix of Lavender Haze has convinced me that Taylor’s Club will be T11. :gaycat3:

Her joining forces with Andy Butler of Hercules and Love Affair for dance album. :flame:

littlebodybigheart

taylor has spoiled us too much cause now swifties expect a new album every 6 months

littlebodybigheart

need international dates NOW :jonnycat: i already have money saved up for travel, she just needs to let us know so i can start planning

Finding a hotel near the venue has been a nightmare :rip:

The LH BTS video is so cute :jonny4: I wish we will get another doc like Miss Americana but just her in the studio, maybe the rerecords.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.