Taylor Swift

Achilles.

1 hour ago, Klein said:

Midnights is coming for its pure sales despite being released in 2022. 1989 is above it in streams despite being released 3 years prior (and not being available on streaming for its first years). Lover has outdone it in terms of longevity despite not being supported by a tour. I guess Reputation can have the title for most radio-payola'd Taylor pop era. :priceless:

No one expects reputation to daily outstream her biggest album on Spotify. Reputation and Lover barely have any difference in their daily streams (Lover has literally double of the playlist exposure on Spotify) and it's currently outdoing Lover in many official charts despite it not having pure sales provided from Big Machine and it looks like Midnights is frontloadedas as hell and I doubt it'll outdo REPUTATION + Reputation TV in the long run.

1 hour ago, wastedpotential said:

Not when Anti-Hero went #1 on Pop and HAC (and had much better longevity with both) and it currently sitting at #2 on AC, poised to go #1 shortly :cm:

Delicate was literally #2 in the year end on HAC meanwhile it went #9 in 2018 and #6 in 2019 on AC year end. You guys be saying anything to discredit reputation.

• Replies 40.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, idkwiam said:

No one expects reputation to daily outstream her biggest album on Spotify. Reputation and Lover barely have any difference in their daily streams (Lover has literally double of the playlist exposure on Spotify) and it's currently outdoing Lover in many official charts despite it not having pure sales provided from Big Machine and it looks like Midnights is frontloadedas as hell and I doubt it'll outdo REPUTATION + Reputation TV in the long run.

Delicate was literally #2 in the year end on HAC meanwhile it went #9 in 2018 and #6 in 2019 on AC year end. You guys be saying anything to discredit reputation.

Frontloaded as hell when its easily her most stable album since 1989 :deadbanana4:

8 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

it looks like Midnights is frontloadedas as hell and I doubt it'll outdo REPUTATION + Reputation TV in the long run.

Midnights: 01-01-02-01-01-01-02-02-02-02-02-02-02-02-03-02-03-03

Reputation: 01-01-01-03-02-02-01-03-06-05-09-13-14-14-23-24-29-23

Really want to talk about being frontloaded as hell? 

And there is literally not a single country in the world where Midnights is not at least doing better than Reputation, if not insanely better. 

Finally, in a bit over 4 months, Midnights already did 75% of the units Reputation moved since 2017. 

Edited by Klein

2 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Frontloaded as hell when its easily her most stable album since 1989 :deadbanana4:

The charts aren't as competitive as it used to be and Reputation literally had a botched release on streaming.

1 minute ago, Klein said:

Midnights: 01-01-02-01-01-01-02-02-02-02-02-02-02-02-03-02-03-03

Reputation: 01-01-01-03-02-02-01-03-06-05-09-13-14-14-23-24-29-23

Really want to talk about being frontloaded as hell? 

Reputation is soon to be a 300 weeks album on BB200. It indeed initially served frontloaded but it turned out to be a CLASSIC and some album tracks are already outstreaming the skidnights album tracks. REPUTATION won, ORHs lost. :bird:

I KNOW we are not having a Reputation and Midnights war in here.

:deadbanana2:

7 hours ago, idkwiam said:

It looks like NO song from Skidnights won't surpass the excellence of Don't Blame Jesus on Spotify. But dated song from Max!!!!

0qzu0Km.gif

I still remember when some swifties said she should skip this TV because there's no demand :dies:

3 hours ago, Klein said:

The way I started by being completely uninterested by this song, then starting loving it, and now I am OBSESSED. Such a strong one. 

The way I didn’t scroll down far enough and didn’t realize this was an ad :skull: I thought you used an image to reference Closure :redface: 

spacer.png

3 hours ago, By the Water said:

1. Midnights - 12,129,505

2. 1989 - 5,571,485

3. Lover - 4,498,469

5. reputation - 3,973,764

puta stans: Midnights forgotten, puta classic :redface:

You can point out every single flaw in their logic whenever they want to prove puta did well and they still won’t believe you :deadbanana4:

I truly think that puta Stans are either trolling for attention or have something severely wrong with them :deadvision: you don’t see such behavior from any other subset of swifties besides Gaylors and we now they’re sick in the head too :deadbanana4:

just look at the replies on this page… literal mental illness I fear 

I wonder if any other fanbases here have to deal with a civil war between the fans of one album and the fans of another like we do with the Puta stans vs the supposed Lover fans that don't exist (aka the rest of us who hate the Puta stans). 

1 minute ago, wastedpotential said:

I wonder if any other fanbases here have to deal with a civil war between the fans of one album and the fans of another like we do with the Puta stans vs the supposed Lover fans that don't exist (aka the rest of us who hate the Puta stans). 

Nah, because most fanbases can collectively recognize when one album from their fave is just not as good as the others. 

Tbh I find it interesting that you can stan Taylor and consider Reputation her best album/era considering it's the least Taylor'd album you can find. It's the first and only time she truly went for an extremely contemporary sound (which is the reason why it mostly sounds dated now) and with an edgy/bad girl persona that does not suit her AT ALL. 

PUTA stans were rewarded for their perseverance and bravery on the flawless tour where she performed 93% of the album LIVE

MIDnights stans are in for a shock when the tour starts and the entire setlist is 1989 hits and Lover album tracks. That will really put an end to the debate :deadbanana4: 

Life is SO GOOD when you simply accept that Reputation is her best pop album and that she has better albums overall.

gretchen-wipe-face.gif

13 minutes ago, Klein said:

Nah, because most fanbases can collectively recognize when one album from their fave is just not as good as the others. 

Tbh I find it interesting that you can stan Taylor and consider Reputation her best album/era considering it's the least Taylor'd album you can find. It's the first and only time she truly went for an extremely contemporary sound (which is the reason why it mostly sounds dated now) and with an edgy/bad girl persona that does not suit her AT ALL. 

Lies after lies. It's not the least Taylor'd album but whatever. If you don't like it doesn't mean other Swifties don't like it too.

OT: It looks like REPUTATION is smashing but we were told it sounds dated!!! @TaylenaStan @Taylor fanboy 

I need EVERMORE revival ASAP too.

Hopefully Champagne Problems or CLM go viral. Listened yesterday to all of the evermore and whew the CLASSICS after CLASSICS.:jonnycat:

2 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

Hopefully Champagne Problems or CLM go viral. Listened yesterday to all of the evermore and whew the CLASSICS after CLASSICS.:jonnycat:

That I can 100% agree with you. evermore is the gift that keeps on giving. :jonny5:

And it 100% clears all her pop albums, no matter which one you happen to prefer. :jonny5:

3 hours ago, TaylenaStan said:

MIDnights released less than 5 months ago.. Puta released OVER 5 years ago.. and i dont even wanna see the playlisting but im sure MIDnights has ATLEAST double the playlisting, probably 3 or even 4 times as much :coffee2:

5 months after the release reputation was not even in the top 30 of the most listened albums Daily. Midnights should be the fourth After wallen - Bad bunny sza if i'm not wrong. 

At that time we got titles on forbes like "nobody cares about TS anymore " or Bazzi (???) Shading her "she was One but nobody listen to her"

but yes that was certainly an era. 

PS. If not for this track going viral rep would make very average numbers cause it wishes to have a First  single big as anti Hero and a second to 5th single big as lavander haze. 

13 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

Lies after lies. It's not the least Taylor'd album but whatever. If you don't like it doesn't mean other Swifties don't like it too.

OT: It looks like REPUTATION is smashing but we were told it sounds dated!!! @TaylenaStan @Taylor fanboy 

Such weak numbers. First 3 singles terrible numbers.

The album Is trained by don't blame and by the fact Taylor has a cult fanbase and they stream everything. Same album by any other pop girl would make less than 2 M Daily right now. 

3 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

Such weak numbers. First 3 singles terrible numbers.

The album Is trained by don't blame and by the fact Taylor has a cult fanbase and they stream everything. Same album by any other pop girl would make less than 2 M Daily right now. 

Why weren't the Swifties in the same room with us in 2018-2020?:bird:

21 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

5 months after the release reputation was not even in the top 30 of the most listened albums Daily. Midnights should be the fourth After wallen - Bad bunny sza if i'm not wrong. 

At that time we got titles on forbes like "nobody cares about TS anymore " or Bazzi (???) Shading her "she was One but nobody listen to her"

but yes that was certainly an era. 

PS. If not for this track going viral rep would make very average numbers cause it wishes to have a First  single big as anti Hero and a second to 5th single big as lavander haze. 

I already said there are several reason why reputation performed like it did: She was way more disliked at the time, she had to rebuild her relationship with spotify (she had TERRIBLE playlisting at the time) and her streams exploded in the last 2~ years so if we replace puta with MIDnights its not like it would have done more streams.. she could have released any TURD in MIDnights place and it  would have broken the streaming record due to IMMENSE hype she built up since Red (TV):snowman:
Also didnt DBM go viral like 6+ months ago at this point :rip: I dont use tiktok but is the trend really still popular? Seems to me like ppl discovered this song and decided to keep listening 

Anyways i dont wanna spam the thread with this anymore so i wont comment on this again.
MIDnights is still an incredibly mediocre, soulless and boring album with washed out production by Hack AntonOFF. bottom 3 in her discography alongside Loser and Mixtape 
But we can all agree that folkmore clears all her pop albums <3

Edited by TaylenaStan

26 minutes ago, Klein said:

That I can 100% agree with you. evermore is the gift that keeps on giving. :jonny5:

And it 100% clears all her pop albums, no matter which one you happen to prefer. :jonny5:

No lies spotted :clap3:

The last 2 pages :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

You know its BAD when we're back to discussing THEE reputation.

Thank you MIDnights era for being so fun!

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

You know its BAD when we're back to discussing THEE reputation.

the way, no matter where, the conversation will always go back to reputation... it's kinda iconic if you ask me.

Post Malone's best of 2020 | FINISHED - Best of 2020 - ATRL

Anyways in less than 2 weeks we know the tour setlist, ready for more meltdowns

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.