Taylor Swift

Achilles.

The TIWYCF leak just confirms to me that I need her to hop on a good DJ's one off dance single.

• Replies 40.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

It turns out Need is better than AOTG, but both would've been great on Lover. 

But Drama Queen :jonnycat: maybe she should scrap better than revenge and put it in its place after all

both the leaks clear half of loser and all of puta. with a polished completed production they would have served.

Also, tiwycf even at its unseasoned demo'd worse low-key ate Rih up... I cant even imagine what a finalized version would've sounded like. She really missed out on her biggest European hit 

10 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

It turns out Need is better than AOTG, but both would've been great on Lover. 

But Drama Queen :jonnycat: maybe she should scrap better than revenge and put it in its place after all

I want her to go back in time and replace INTHAF with AOTG and put out Need as a Deluxe track for Cds

2 minutes ago, Bindi said:

The 2012 demos of MIAB / IBYTAM / TVFN also leaked :jonny:

are those real girl? i opened one and it was some random sound :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, Bindi said:

The 2012 demos of MIAB / IBYTAM / TVFN also leaked :jonny:

it's fake

I absolutely needed TIWYCF with her vocals!! 

Between the other 3, my favorite is Need. 

TIWYCF is phenomenal 

AOTG is good

I can’t find Need

Drama Queen is.. I mean, it’s fun 

I got MIAB and TVFN 2012 demos too but idk if these have been around for awhile. I’ve never heard though, I’m about to play them now 

Does the MIAB demo have superior Max production? :gaylorcat1:

16 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

are those real girl? i opened one and it was some random sound :deadbanana4:

Thought they were real oops:hoetenks:

Oh, It's a need,(it's a need) it's a need ah ah ah ah

I would go (I would go) anywhere (anywhere) that you lead oooooooh oooooooh oooh

I am hopeless, breathless, burning slow (burning slow)

Touch me, hold me, tell me, "I won't let you gooooooohhh

I won't leave (won't leave), it's a need"

4 minutes ago, Taylor Swift said:

AOTG and Need could've easily replaced two songs on Lover

TIWYCF would've been a hit too if she released it

Whew, a multitalented blondie :heart2:

Ngl, I would love an album like Desire, I Want to Turn Into You from her

I still feel like it would've been better if she has released Lover like a 13-14 songs album with Deluxe like 3 a.m. tracks on Midnights

1 minute ago, Taylor Swift said:

It's unrealistic given the timing and situation. She thought she had one last shot at commercial success and streaming was at the forefront. It didn't help that she was following reputation (which wasn't received well at the time or respected by the GP). She was clearly aiming for success, hence the long track list.

I really feel like Lover is a good album but like uhm... bad tracklisting and awful single choises

Need is really good, reminds me a bit of Camila's Romance tracks. A bit generic though, but it's still better than I Forgot That You Existed.

All of The Girls is cute, but it's very heavy-handed lyrically, some of the lyrics would fit right in on a Meghan or Katy track.

This Is What You Came For would've probably been massive for her had she released it in 2016, but she's still massive regardless so who cares considering it's a 6/10 at best.

Drama Queen is probably my favourite. Reminds me of a better written but less fun version of Avril's The Best Damn Thing/Everything Back But You. I miss these melodies and her chipmunk voice, I think the final version would've been a real beauty since this doesn't have nearly enough electric guitars for it to fit on Speak Now. Very nostalgic though.

Just melodically speaking, All Of The Girls clears almost everything on Loser, I-

Edited by mael

So do you think we will get a version of All Of The Girls that has better mixing? Or can we expect a talented fan to make a good edit?

5 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

So do you think we will get a version of All Of The Girls that has better mixing? Or can we expect a talented fan to make a good edit?

It should eventually leak in higher quality or she'll put out an official version for the 5 year anniversary of Lover or something

43 minutes ago, Taylor Swift said:

I love 1989, but the album is like those debut bop-filled albums that upcoming artists release for the sake of getting their name out there and building a fanbase (before they have more creative control for their future releases) :chick1:

I guess it makes sense for her though, considering her sound pre-Red. It also did wonders for her!

This is an interesting perspective to see. I've personally always seen 1989 as an excellent pop album worthy of being in conversation with recent greats like Emotion. I think maybe that comes from how the album is relatively consistent in terms of sound, themes, and lyrics, but it could be something else.

And honestly, I could be totally delusional. But really, I think it's an album that would have been considered much more favorably coming from any other artist or if released post-Folklore, when she began to be taken truly seriously as an artist. Look at Red TV, for example - it has like a 91 on Metacritic thanks to retrospective reevaluation of the original album as well as the changes made to the new recordings. I feel like 1989 will get, or should get, similar treatment. I've read some people suggesting it was the catalyst for the latest wave of poptimism, but I feel that it didn't actually benefit much from that trend.

Wanted to pop in, Taylor has no bad albums argue with a wall I don't make the rules

We need to bully her into releasing TIWYCF (TV) (FTV) for 1939/puta (TV) like we bullied her into releasing ATWTMVFTV :WAP:

Baby, this is what you came for
Lightning strikes every time she moves
And everybody's watchin' her
But she's lookin' at
You, ooh-ooh, you, ooh-ooh
You, ooh-ooh, you, ooh-ooh
You, ooh-ooh, you, ooh, ooh, ooh

CzE3M06.gif

Edited by TaylenaStan

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANGRY SHE GAVE THIS IS WHAT YOU CAME FOR AWAY LIKE THAT WHEN IT SOUNDED THAT GOOD AS A DEMO

Imagine how good it'd sound if she made it a single post Reputation era. Ugh 

3 hours ago, hungrymuffin said:

the demo is actually very good she honestly needs a global dance smash its way overdue

watch when she does try it now it will sound like an annoying cheesy melodyless Zedd sounding track instead of the infectious and BEAUTIFUL TIWYCF demo :( I rather SHE NEVER do a dance track if it wont be as good as THAT which I doubt she can come up with a better dance track tbh. That demo sounded SO ****** beautiful :'(  I'm so mad :weeps: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.