Top Posters In This Topic

• MALAMENTE

• La Luna

• Selegend

• jxbuggie

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, La Luna said:

hmm idk:coffee2:

I mean its not like she will get a nomination at the Emmys, but at least the doc will have a better chance of getting a prestigious award nomination, which is always a nice promotional aid. It was never going to get nominated at the Oscars so they did the right decision. Billie’s got shortlisted and got a few technical Emmy nominations, but none were for Outstanding Documentary so I guess her team decided they wanted it to get that + the technical noms. 

I’m curious to know if the song can be submitted for Outstanding Original Music and Lyrics at the Emmys. Till It Happens to You by Gaga got nominations at the Oscars and Emmys (and Grammys). I hope the song getting shortlisted means it can get support at the Grammys and she gets that Best Song Written for Visual Media nom next year

Edited by MALAMENTE

12 hours ago, MALAMENTE said:

I mean its not like she will get a nomination at the Emmys, but at least the doc will have a better chance of getting a prestigious award nomination, which is always a nice promotional aid. It was never going to get nominated at the Oscars so they did the right decision. Billie’s got shortlisted and got a few technical Emmy nominations, but none were for Outstanding Documentary so I guess her team decided they wanted it to get that + the technical noms. 

I didn't expect anything from Oscar tbh
 144 docs was submitted, so, yeah the odds wasn't on her side.

The doc definitely has a better chance in the Emmys. I'm kinda optimist lol. I just know Apple will go crazy with the campaign and make sure they get at least one nom.

12 hours ago, MALAMENTE said:

I’m curious to know if the song can be submitted for Outstanding Original Music and Lyrics at the Emmys. Till It Happens to You by Gaga got nominations at the Oscars and Emmys (and Grammys). I hope the song getting shortlisted means it can get support at the Grammys and she gets that Best Song Written for Visual Media nom next year

MM&M snatching a spot in the Oscar shortlist truly surprised me. Specially when Billie/Finneas didn't made it.

I lowkey think she will get  a grammy nom for Best Song for Social Change.

Hope she gets some love from Emmys too.
It's pretty obvious that her name is slowly but surely getting more credibility with the voters :fan:

With all those nominations, Selena is showing a kind of power she clearly didn't have 2 years ago. Her status is getting stronger.

Those awards voters are finally taking her in consideration. She can't waste the momentum. I hope more act projects are on the way.

Where is the updates about the Mountain movie? C'mon. It's been 84738 years :psyduck:

1 hour ago, La Luna said:

I didn't expect anything from Oscar tbh
 144 docs was submitted, so, yeah the odds wasn't on her side.

The doc definitely has a better chance in the Emmys. I'm kinda optimist lol. I just know Apple will go crazy with the campaign and make sure they get at least one nom.

MM&M snatching a spot in the Oscar shortlist truly surprised me. Specially when Billie/Finneas didn't made it.

I lowkey think she will get  a grammy nom for Best Song for Social Change.

Hope she gets some love from Emmys too.
It's pretty obvious that her name is slowly but surely getting more credibility with the voters :fan:

As far as I know, this category does not have nominations and they just honor the songs. I much rather her get in a competitive category like Song Written for Visual Media.

Hopefully her fellow actors have more respect for her this time around and vote for her at the SAG awards so she gets a rightful Lead Actress nom. If she gets that I think if she campaigns for the Emmys she’ll get an acting nom too. Too bad she is getting the acknowledgment but S2 will be too old by then so she can’t rely on recency/hype. Precursors help and that GG nom came in handy. Praying for the SAG every night from now on lol

17 minutes ago, MALAMENTE said:

As far as I know, this category does not have nominations and they just honor the songs. I much rather her get in a competitive category like Song Written for Visual Media.

No way. Ugh they can keep it then  lol

21 minutes ago, MALAMENTE said:

Hopefully her fellow actors have more respect for her this time around and vote for her at the SAG awards so she gets a rightful Lead Actress nom. If she gets that I think if she campaigns for the Emmys she’ll get an acting nom too. Too bad she is getting the acknowledgment but S2 will be too old by then so she can’t rely on recency/hype. Precursors help and that GG nom came in handy. Praying for the SAG every night from now on lol

A SAG nom would be a dream. I know is very competitive, but i feel she will get there. The stars are aligning this time, the GG nom got me dreaming lol

No gonna lie, i'm still lowkey hoping somehow The Oscar will invited the trio to present at last one category. 
I'm still no over the fact that Selena almost hosted the Oscar. What a great moment would've been.
A perfect way to start a campaing too. 

:clownny:

On 12/22/2022 at 3:05 PM, La Luna said:

No way. Ugh they can keep it then  lol

A SAG nom would be a dream. I know is very competitive, but i feel she will get there. The stars are aligning this time, the GG nom got me dreaming lol

No gonna lie, i'm still lowkey hoping somehow The Oscar will invited the trio to present at last one category. 
I'm still no over the fact that Selena almost hosted the Oscar. What a great moment would've been.
A perfect way to start a campaing too. 

:clownny:

Yeah, it is gonna be hard to get that Lead nom at SAG but I’m more hopeful than last year that is for sure. 

It would be nice to see them presenting an award at the Oscars and I think they would accept more easily since it is not as anxiety inducing as hosting the entire show.

There’s rumors that say they will start filming on January 9, which is unfortunate since the GG are on January 10 but hopefully they can attend. I probably said this already lol, I repeat myself a lot. If she attends the Globes and the SAG awards I’m happy, **** the Critics Choice. Oscars whatever, I won’t mind. I can wait. And of course the Emmys in September

not calm down being one of my favorites of the year when I didn't care for it when it was released :deadbanana:

this puta really knows how to deliver bops and hits. imagine if she released constantly :shakeno:

Her hanging out with Nicola and Brooklyn constantly now is so random. It’s like she attaches herself to a new friend and burns out that friendship and then never hangs out with them again lol it’s interesting 

On 12/22/2022 at 1:03 PM, La Luna said:

With all those nominations, Selena is showing a kind of power she clearly didn't have 2 years ago. Her status is getting stronger.

Those awards voters are finally taking her in consideration. She can't waste the momentum. I hope more act projects are on the way.

Where is the updates about the Mountain movie? C'mon. It's been 84738 years :psyduck:

Agreed she's finally not being snubbed by big award shows and I feel like OMITB might be the biggest reason why she's gotten this new-found respect from the industry (esp with how they wanted the trio to host the oscars) - I hope she releases more acting projects bc it feels it has a ripple effect on her career 

3 hours ago, MALAMENTE said:

Her hanging out with Nicola and Brooklyn constantly now is so random. It’s like she attaches herself to a new friend and burns out that friendship and then never hangs out with them again lol it’s interesting 

I guess finding good and lasting friends between celebs is not easy.

Just hope that the friendship with Sofia (Carson) is here to stay.

16 hours ago, MALAMENTE said:

ikr lol

Streets saying Selena is dating Nicola's brother, aka Bradley Peltz.

Honestly? I believe that.   He's 33 years old, kinda cute, healthcare entrepreneur, has  a chronic illness too and is barely on social media or tabloids. 

ngl he looks like a good match for her. I can see they traveling together and doing philanthropy around the world  :coffee2:

Enough of singers. They are too messy.

Businessman is the real deal :fan:

The trio are still not 100% confirmed to attend and as the article puts it, they are “maybes” but I really hope they go. 

Spielberg, James Cameron, Rian Johnson, Baz Luhrmann and Guillermo del Toro are confirmed to attend and maybe more will go too, so if she attends that would be a nice way to put herself out there. She already met Steven too

Edited by MALAMENTE

Golden Globes after partys were an event for selenation in the past

I miss these moments

Hope more are coming in 2023

Selena Gomez Hits The Golden Globes After-Parties In A Plunging White Dress  | HuffPost EntertainmentLatest Pictures of Selena Gomez at GG After Party, Where's Justin Bieber? - Selena  Gomez - ZimbioThe Weinstein Company 2013 Golden Globes After Party | MATRIXPICTURES AUGolden Hour: The 2015 Globes After-Parties | Selena gomez photos, Selena  gomez pictures, Cara delevingne

Same! If she attends the GG (they better), she has to go the afterparty (i truly think she likes that one so for old times sake Selena pls lol).

Edited by MALAMENTE

Going into 2023 as a Golden Globe nominee, about to film the third season of her hit and acclaimed TV show, with a global hit single, finishing her new album, getting ready to film a movie in the summer and a successful beauty brand. I know why people are mad. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.