• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MALAMENTE

• La Luna

• Selegend

• jxbuggie

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard Calm Down on radio yesterday in my country. The original song not the remix.

The song is smashing on spotify but radio are sleeping.

I guess they will send on radio when it will slow down on spotify, like Back to you :dies:

I remember hearing the selena is working in new music. Does anyone know what type sound or styling she is going for? I personally kinda wish she moves on from the midtempos. 

HB probably only will to say jelena were not together, so she didn't broke em up, which is true, as he even dated some random girl before her, and tbh i don't think jelena even got truly back together that time, they were working on it and, as always, it went wrong. Hope it's the last of this drama and everyone can move on

Edited by lauren198

Lies after lies on that podcast. A pathetic attempt of damage control.

aww the doc got the girls scared huh

You know, i'm not mad at all, is funny. The twitter, reddit and tiktok are dragging that girl hard.

I'm giggling.
Maybe next time, Scooter.

:bibliahh:

Ughh Selena is truly GP's darling.
:fan:

Edited by La Luna

1 hour ago, La Luna said:

Calm Down is rising yassss

:jonny5: 

the top 50 on spotify ww is close to flawless.

from Sweater Weather which has always been one of my favorite songs, to all the bad bunny, queer excellence at #1, Bebe smashing, Selena climbing.

21 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

the top 50 on spotify ww is close to flawless.

from Sweater Weather which has always been one of my favorite songs, to all the bad bunny, queer excellence at #1, Bebe smashing, Selena climbing.

It's true, it's true. It's looking soooo good.

I'm so happy for Bebe

:jonny:

The documentary is gonna be so talked about. I have a feeling it is gonna be topic of conversation for a bit. Just the fact that it is a Selena Gomez documentary was enough but adding this drama has only made people more excited for it. It has brought more people, more eyes are gonna be watching it. Ooh girl

Not JC coming out of retirement :jonny5: tomorrow is going to be a mess

Never heard Calm Down on radio here in my country (Austria!) :rip:

Rare :gaycat5:

I hate that radio don't support Selena

The only artist that I hear here in Europe are always the same... Ava, Dua, Justin, etc :rip:

1 hour ago, Sad Serenade said:

the revival of selena's discography :bird:

Whew:jonny5:

I wonder why she is not using Tiktok these days... 

Yeah I wish she wouldn’t have done it but more support for her from the gp. That couple would say ish about their own fans and the hate they send her.

Looking gorgeous at the Rare Beauty anniversary.

It is so unfair how the UK is not crediting Selena for the success of Calm Down. The remix is the one being consumed but the one chartin is the original 

14 minutes ago, MALAMENTE said:

It is so unfair how the UK is not crediting Selena for the success of Calm Down. The remix is the one being consumed but the one chartin is the original 

is it because of some stupid rules or..? like the OG isnt even charting

23 minutes ago, Souvenir said:

is it because of some stupid rules or..? like the OG isnt even charting

Yeah, if I remember correctly, all the remixes count towards a main version. But in this situation, the remix is the one with more streams and sales, if anything it should be the original version counting towards the remix lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.