• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MALAMENTE

• La Luna

• Selegend

• jxbuggie

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Bhabylon said:

What do we know about the doc so far? Like what periods of her life did they capture?

2016-2022

7 minutes ago, Godly said:

Trailer looks AMAZING. Also this is interesting:

The piano at the end of the trailer stuck out to me. Maybe that is one of her new songs. Hope that if she uses the doc to push music it is a new album and not just one song cause it would be a bit of a waste 

22 minutes ago, MALAMENTE said:

The piano at the end of the trailer stuck out to me. Maybe that is one of her new songs. Hope that if she uses the doc to push music it is a new album and not just one song cause it would be a bit of a waste 

I can totally hear this :clownny:

Sounds more like a standalone song for the doc if it's accurate, but who knows

she’s definitely teasing lyrics, sounds like a song about her mental health struggles :jonny3: also the music playing in the trailer was nice

2 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

What do we know about the doc so far? Like what periods of her life did they capture?

2 hours ago, Souvenir said:

2016-2022

yes the official description says it covers the past six years of her life but I also noticed they included footage from her 2014 Italy trip (and of course childhood clips)

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

For what we seen on the trailer has some Lose You To Love Me release and promotion, Look At Her Now and LYTLM MVs, she went to her former elementary school, probably the behind scenes of Bad Liar Spotify-vertical album, she also went to her childhood Grand Prairie house some time ago, obviously her diagnose of lupus, her diagnose of bipolar disorder, probably her chemotherapy and more

this must be from AMAs rehearsals right? and that woman is her vocal coach, Sylvia MacCalla

FdHOPiyWYAE8Kir?format=jpg&name=large

45 minutes ago, Godly said:

I can totally hear this :clownny:

Sounds more like a standalone song for the doc if it's accurate, but who knows

Oh wait, it sounds so good. I kinda hope it is not a straight up ballad though. But it sounds like a serve based on those lyrics. 
If it is indeed just a song for the documentary, then she could have a chance at the Emmys in the Outstanding Original Music and Lyrics category and at the Grammys in the Best Song Written for Visual Media (maybe even the Oscars im not too informed though :mandown:

Just now, MALAMENTE said:

Aaaahh

WE WON SO BAD OMG. MAYBE THATS WHY SHE DIDNT ADD GRATEFUL AND FLAWLESS TO RARE? 

358432706_undefined-Imgur.thumb.gif.fe8e 358432706_undefined-Imgur.thumb.gif.fe8e 358432706_undefined-Imgur.thumb.gif.fe8e 358432706_undefined-Imgur.thumb.gif.fe8e 358432706_undefined-Imgur.thumb.gif.fe8e 358432706_undefined-Imgur.thumb.gif.fe8e 358432706_undefined-Imgur.thumb.gif.fe8e 358432706_undefined-Imgur.thumb.gif.fe8e 358432706_undefined-Imgur.thumb.gif.fe8e 358432706_undefined-Imgur.thumb.gif.fe8e 358432706_undefined-Imgur.thumb.gif.fe8e 358432706_undefined-Imgur.thumb.gif.fe8e 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.