Selena Gomez

Royal Culture

well i just listened "Calm Down" and i really love his voice :WAP: cant wait.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MALAMENTE

• La Luna

• Selegend

• jxbuggie

Top Posters In This Topic

i think she's finally coming :jonny5:

not to be negative but right now I don’t think this is sg3 related just because normally when she teases her own music it gets posted to all her socials instantly, but this was just an insta story. I’m thinking this is just a droplet or possible remix but we’ll see, at least it’s something new 

Yeah it is probably a collab, but a song of his. I don’t think she’ll go for afrobeats haha

11 minutes ago, Godly said:

I hope it's a remix or a side project cause if that's the sound she's going with for the album then :gaycat6:

On the other hand it would also bother me if she wasted the comeback hype on something that isn't the lead, but yeah the fact she didn't post it makes me think of a random droplet. The fandom won't even make the effort of supporting the song if they don't like it just like with 999 anyway so if that's what it is it shouldn't take away from anticipation for her music

Selena recreates hype so easily if she wants to.

i'd rather have new songs than her saving hype for the proper comeback 

she already got hype for a comeback several times since revelacion, she just didn't, but the hype was there. 

with the blonde bikini photoshoot, with her tiktok domination with lots of viral videos, award season (her looks) + new rare beauty collections , and even right now with her 30 bday!!!!!

we're having a documentary this year.

maybe i'm too optimistic but i kinda think she can waste some hype if the song is a bop and deserves to be released!!! 

:gaycat1::gaycat1:

Edited by Selegend

1 minute ago, Selegend said:

Selena recreates hype so easily if she wants to.

i'd rather have new songs than her saving hype for the proper comeback 

she already got hype for a comeback several times since revelacion, she just didn't, buy hype was there. 

with the blonde bikini photoshoot, with her tiktok domination with lots of viral videos, award season (her looks) + new rare beauty collections , and even right now with her 30 bday!!!!!

we're having a documentary this year.

maybe i'm too optimistic but i kinda think she can waste some hype if the song is a bop and deserves to be released!!! 

:gaycat1::gaycat1:

This is so true 

Is she releasing new music?? I thought she was going to be filming the series :jonny:Hope she goes full-on BOP mode

I feel like if she wants to have a big era she needs to serve sex and beauty for it. It may sound shallow and not "2022", but it's the easiest way for her to have success. Mabel has garnered her alot of success, but she mostly goes viral for her looks and playing into that would be a smart decision. 

7 minutes ago, hardbrit said:

Is she releasing new music?? I thought she was going to be filming the series :jonny:Hope she goes full-on BOP mode

S3 starts filming in January 2023. 

selenaaaaaaa

Ughh finally new music.

I hope is the lead and no just a droplet.

:jonny: 

Edited by La Luna

AHHHHH WE WON

So a remix lol 

Ok, ok, you know what? I'm not mad. It's a good song, plus, is going viral on tiktok 1M videos already and getting 1M  daily streams on spotify. The song has potencial.

Selena's team is being smart for once. Oh wow lmao.

i dont expect anything from calm down remix btw :rip: the song already has 1M videos on Tiktok and it looks like it already peaked. But im grateful that i will hear selena's voice after 9 months? :WAP: 

She kinda always does collabs before her releases, so maybe we can hear her lead single in October

• ATRL Moderator

This bish, we need the next album. That being said, Rare and Revelación are two of my favorite projects she's ever done whew 

Selena looks beautiful and healthy(physically and mentally) in the new Selena + Chef season:party:

calm down is great, it doesn't need a remix. But I guess that's his team way to present him to new audiences

Selena is such a force she gets all these CEOs meetings

1 hour ago, Selenasworld said:

Selena is such a force she gets all these CEOs meetings

Yeah she’s really coming aaaa 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.