Selena Gomez

Royal Culture

On 5/30/2024 at 1:08 PM, La Luna said:

No Selena on Camila's album

She truly baited selenation lol

They do have a song. 2 producers confirmed it. Apparently it's for SG3 or Camila's deluxe but the first one would be confusing since it was mainly Camila's producers

• Like 1

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MALAMENTE

• La Luna

• Selegend

• jxbuggie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)

there's not such thing to talk about rare's beauty marketing cuz the company is worth 2 billion in 4 years, WHO AM I to talk about anything, there's no magic for those numbers so clearly they're doing things right. They're amazing.

but isn't it odd that not them or selena herself posted about the TIME cover?

is it to keep the "relatable" image that posting about a magazine cover that talk about ur company being worth 2 billion would be bad for it? still accepting to share with the magazine + doing the cover but not posting cuz it may be too much?

or is it cuz of palestine? like "more importants thing to talk about?" i don't know but i have been wondering.

the fact that i'm so addicted to keep track on selena's career that even her company social media posts i think about imo 

Edited by Selegend

A version that was on the soundboard from the Revival Tour of Undercover l-worded . It was unused/scrapped  after the rehearsals. It might be part of that big music folder that leaked

the fact that i'm addicted to revelación again since i'm excited for emilia perez

the hold selena has on me :jonny6:

• Like 1

I am thoroughly excited for SG3/7/8

That being said i spent the past week listening to about 200 different artists all day long, and i realized, the album better be coming. But i also realized the amount of excellent music that the people i have come across in my travels is unmatched. And with that being said i am currently entering back into the SG3/7/8 hype train. Because i have a feeling this time it will be soon. 

8 hours ago, Selegend said:

the fact that i'm addicted to revelación again since i'm excited for emilia perez

the hold selena has on me :jonny6:

her best album , stars dance is a close second

New Selena song registered on BMI:  

10 Couple Parfaits (Kygo and Watt production).  

Writers:

Lee - Gone by Rosé - Goodbyes by Post Malone

GOERVELL (KYGO) - It Ain't Me

Rice - Shallow by Gaga - Capital Letters by Hailee Steinfield

WOTMAN ANDREW (Andrew Watt) - Wolves

https://imgur.com/a/6S4WFtH

8 hours ago, ShadeIena said:

Writers:

Lee - Gone by Rosé - Goodbyes by Post Malone

GOERVELL (KYGO) - It Ain't Me

Rice - Shallow by Gaga - Capital Letters by Hailee Steinfield

WOTMAN ANDREW (Andrew Watt) - Wolves

https://imgur.com/a/6S4WFtH

Great! We need it. 

Go and give some appreciation to SG0 (her second best album after Revelación).

• Like 1

Do you think she will release another droplet soon?

or just the Emilia Perez soundtrack?

I'm still waiting for the Fred again collab, song of the summer 

12 minutes ago, #SG2 said:

Do you think she will release another droplet soon?

or just the Emilia Perez soundtrack?

I'm still waiting for the Fred again collab, song of the summer 

There's something latin related too but I don't know if it will be released after all

She will probably release another song this summer, whether that is a droplet or the lead. And the Emilia Perez soundtrack will be released depending on when the movie is released too. She only has two songs apparently so it is not much, but El Camino seems to be the song they might push in terms of awards, as it is said to be a really powerful scene in the movie and it also plays at the end of it during the credits. 

S4 of OMITB is also close to wrapping, so she'll be "free". She'll probably spend the summer going on a small vacation (knowing her, she'll probably go to Italy lol), celebrate her b-day, doing RB stuff and maybe the song I said before. I do want her to join Coldplay at Glastonbury on June 29. I know she will probably never headline or perform a set of her own in the festival so at least making an appearance would be cool, sort of like checking it off the list lol 

Posted (edited)
On 6/3/2024 at 2:16 PM, ShadeIena said:

They do have a song. 2 producers confirmed it. Apparently it's for SG3 or Camila's deluxe but the first one would be confusing since it was mainly Camila's producers

Hm interesting

I really hope is for Camila's album. I really like her new sound, is fresh and so fun.

On 6/5/2024 at 1:19 AM, ShadeIena said:

Woooo edm smash is coming 

:clownny:

Edited by La Luna

Posted (edited)
On 6/3/2024 at 3:47 PM, Selegend said:

there's not such thing to talk about rare's beauty marketing cuz the company is worth 2 billion in 4 years, WHO AM I to talk about anything, there's no magic for those numbers so clearly they're doing things right. They're amazing.

but isn't it odd that not them or selena herself posted about the TIME cover?

is it to keep the "relatable" image that posting about a magazine cover that talk about ur company being worth 2 billion would be bad for it? still accepting to share with the magazine + doing the cover but not posting cuz it may be too much?

or is it cuz of palestine? like "more importants thing to talk about?" i don't know but i have been wondering.

the fact that i'm so addicted to keep track on selena's career that even her company social media posts i think about imo 

She's to humble lol

At this rate she will never get a Forbes cover. I'm  pretty sure she's a billionaire already tbh

Who knows, maybe she feels  kinda weird about this. She's not the type of person that brags about money.

Edited by La Luna

New Set snippet. Tears, recorded in 2020. 

Perrie from little mix is releasing this song now. And yes, it's real. Not ai. the full song , at least Sel's version is more mid tempo 

That's Alright leaked in full. Like I said before, I knew fans would be disappointed since it's a song for DJ sets and clubs and not the mainstream stuff they are used to with Wolves, IAM , etc. The version that leaked is a demo btw! It's unmixed, that's why the vocal effects overlap her voice, and the final version has a stanza/small verse as an outdo.

I am so glad Sel dipped in deep house. Hope to see what more she has on that genre soon:gaynetcat2:

On 6/8/2024 at 3:16 PM, ShadeIena said:

That's Alright leaked in full. Like I said before, I knew fans would be disappointed since it's a song for DJ sets and clubs and not the mainstream stuff they are used to with Wolves, IAM , etc. The version that leaked is a demo btw! It's unmixed, that's why the vocal effects overlap her voice, and the final version has a stanza/small verse as an outdo.

I am so glad Sel dipped in deep house. Hope to see what more she has on that genre soon:gaynetcat2:

WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME? 

On 6/8/2024 at 3:16 PM, ShadeIena said:

Not finishing that. It sucks. :cm:

I'm ready for something new. Love On and IFP leak kept me fed up until today. 

I like playing Love On and then Single Soon. They are cute. 

I Feel Pretty i played like 130 times, and i still kinda like it. 

And so i'm assuming they are doing the movie first? 

So hopefully we get the single from the movie in the next few weeks and then we get an album at the end of the year? 

I don't know what's going on but it's been a little exhausting not having music out for so long. 

I keep trying to get into these new releases like Normani and Charli XCX but they just aren't doing it for me. :bam:

Where is new Selena music? I've been so f***ing patient. :redface:

Like i get it, Calm Down is still smashing on radio. 

And maybe there isn't demand but i've been waiting on this album since 2021. :rip:

Edited by selena_lavigne

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.