Lana Del Rey

Living Legend

Do we know how it splits between BTD and Paradise? Would Paradise alone be above L4L?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NOW

• ontherocks

• Aethereal

• VeniceBeach

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, ontherocks said:

Fun fact: appartently BOZ praised a new album he has heard and the little Lanasters are thinking it's her when he was obviously talking about Tove :rip:

he wasn’t talking about Tove. He also said he had to wait months to talk about whatever album he was talking about, and he heard the Tove album months ago. That said, I doubt it was about Lana 

We need Lust for Life to get to 1M, Honeymoon/Blue Banisters to +800k and COCC to +500k. The SMASH discography.

pC3NZZU.gif

8 minutes ago, Kimi said:

Do we know how it splits between BTD and Paradise? Would Paradise alone be above L4L?

Nope. Paradise gets 400-500k daily 

y'all ever notice how the bottom half of her body is missing from the NFR! cover :celestial5:

been stanning this album for like over a year now and I just noticed that a few weeks ago lol

BB submitted for Best Music Video? Idk what homegirl has been smoking 

6 hours ago, ontherocks said:

:clap3:

Oh wow the top 3 doubled in streams since the start of this year, who else is doing it like her :jonny5:

18 minutes ago, NOW said:

Oh wow the top 3 doubled in streams since the start of this year, who else is doing it like her :jonny5:

I wish I followed other female artists or male artists even with their Spotify stats throughout the year to see how they have performed. 

While I am happy that BTD, UV and NFR! are pulling these amazing numbers it also kinda worries me, cause the newer material can't compete 

14 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

I wish I followed other female artists or male artists even with their Spotify stats throughout the year to see how they have performed. 

While I am happy that BTD, UV and NFR! are pulling these amazing numbers it also kinda worries me, cause the newer material can't compete 

We'll see, but it's a good sign she's taking her time on this one since she usually rushes through the recording process or tacks on songs at the nth hour. I'm also hopeful with people like Jon Batiste on board, the quality will be a step up.

I do think her last 2 albums + Honeymoon will have their moment someday, maybe when people get tired of playing the same 3 albums, there are great one-liners spread throughout those for the Tiktokers. The only surprising one to me is UV, wouldn't have thought it'd surge in streams after all these years.

54 minutes ago, NOW said:

We'll see, but it's a good sign she's taking her time on this one since she usually rushes through the recording process or tacks on songs at the nth hour. I'm also hopeful with people like Jon Batiste on board, the quality will be a step up.

I do think her last 2 albums + Honeymoon will have their moment someday, maybe when people get tired of playing the same 3 albums, there are great one-liners spread throughout those for the Tiktokers. The only surprising one to me is UV, wouldn't have thought it'd surge in streams after all these years.

And then he ends up producing one song on the entire thing while the rest is blue banistered 

Her ig story looks like her album booklets... is she teasing?? Would make sense to announce or release soon after her Tay collab, she'll have lots of new people looking her up. 

FfI7ETTUoAEfSWx?format=jpg&name=large

This is why her Spotify playlist photo will never get updated :gaycat6:

ab67706f00000003f430fff70e7bf1ab096d63d5

2 hours ago, Joesuxx said:

Her ig story looks like her album booklets... is she teasing?? Would make sense to announce or release soon after her Tay collab, she'll have lots of new people looking her up. 

It seems she reposted a fan edit but definitely looks like something she put together lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjLY4KVo9ie/

Edited by NOW

but we need Blue Bannisters to get nominated for BPVA (and win) :jonny5:

Blue Banisters outstreaming COCC so bad. Still, COCC does not deserve to be her biggest flop.

UK stanning

Also found out and about back in LA as usual:

FfOkLjrWYAEYnqk?format=jpg&name=large

On 10/16/2022 at 12:13 AM, Tyrion_LMG said:

Blue Banisters outstreaming COCC so bad. Still, COCC does not deserve to be her biggest flop.

Blue Banisters has Dealer. COCC has Nikki Lane :swan:

Stargirl being what the gp truly wants from her :redface: Also SS is going to surpass Y&B by end of next year I fear.

Can she reach her Spotify listener peak before the SOTB boost?

This list always fluctuates but she's coming for BLACKPINK now :redface:

Edited by NOW

Can she stop doing collabs? Like what is the point if you're gonna whisper in the background motha

pC3NZZU.gif

Y'all remember when Honeymoon was leaking in in lq because they were playing the album early in Urban Outfitters stores :dies:

24 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Y'all remember when Honeymoon was leaking in in lq because they were playing the album early in Urban Outfitters stores :dies:

It was bad it was really bad for us...won't lie that hearing the lq Art Deco and Religion for the first time were some punches though

9 hours ago, NOW said:

Stargirl being what the gp truly wants from her :redface: Also SS is going to surpass Y&B by end of next year I fear.

Can she reach her Spotify listener peak before the SOTB boost?

This list always fluctuates but she's coming for BLACKPINK now :redface:

The fact that Brooklyn baby did over 120 million this year alone? WOW! 

Her best album truly got its justice. How tf is she pulling numbers like this on decade-old songs and albums that have never been promoted once in their existence? :WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.