• ontherocks

• Aethereal

• VeniceBeach

Top Posters In This Topic

Lana del Rey

Blue Bannisters (a): AOTY, Pop Vocal Album

Blue Bannisters (s): ROTY, SOTY, Pop Solo Performance, BMV

By BOZ from GD

Daily post about how INSANE her streaming performance is. 

Those are her 3 magnum opuses btw. I switched on BTD

pC3NZZU.gif

Rockefeller, my own brother

God I love you baby

Storyteller…

spacer.png

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

Daily post about how INSANE her streaming performance is. 

Those are her 3 magnum opuses btw. I switched on BTD

pC3NZZU.gif

Unless she drops another magnum opus with some adequate promo (I know she will, I know she will...), these will be the 3 albums she will be most known for. And what a trio of records they are anyway, my therapy summed up in 3 things.

pC3NZZU.gif

West Coast, Doin' Time, Video Games, and Brooklyn Baby all fighting for her #4 most daily streamed track while UV and NFR! battle it out as her #2 most streamed album is legendary behavior me thinks.

Also peep the playlist description, it's safe bet that it will be added to this next week :lakitu:

Edited by NOW

1 hour ago, nasa said:

I came to conclusion COCC is my fav album of hers

1 hour ago, nasa said:

We keep changing all the time

The best ones lost their minds

So I'm not gonna change

I'll stay the same

Seasons may change
But we won't change

Isn't it sweet how...we...know...that...already?

pC3NZZU.gif

1 hour ago, nasa said:

I came to conclusion COCC is my fav album of hers

pC3NZZU.gif

Taste. 

Mine are NFR!, BB then COCC

4 hours ago, NOW said:

Unless she drops another magnum opus with some adequate promo (I know she will, I know she will...), these will be the 3 albums she will be most known for. And what a trio of records they are anyway, my therapy summed up in 3 things.

pC3NZZU.gif

I have strong hope that ANOTHER mangum opus is coming in the future too. But yeah those 3 classics are really her defining albums. Then followed by the cult classics Honeymoon/COCC whew.

pC3NZZU.gif

4 hours ago, NOW said:

West Coast, Doin' Time, Video Games, and Brooklyn Baby all fighting for her #4 most daily streamed track while UV and NFR! battle it out as her #2 most streamed album is legendary behavior me thinks.

Also peep the playlist description, it's safe bet that it will be added to this next week :lakitu:

It feels so good to see West God finally getting justice. I hope it rises to +600k  with the incoming boost.

And yeah Snow on the Beach is definitely getting payola'd next week. This is the moment we've BEEN waiting for.

pC3NZZU.gif

Yosemite is one of her best songs...ever. Can't believe this puta put it and White Dress on the same album.

pC3NZZU.gif

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Yosemite is one of her best songs...ever. Can't believe this puta put it and White Dress on the same album.

pC3NZZU.gif

14 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

yosemite is that b*tch

pC3NZZU.gif

Facts, Yosemite is only 2nd to WD and VB, it's never leaving my rotation  :jonny:

I think you guys have a lot of expectations when it comes to the commercial performance of SOTB. 

15 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

I think you guys have a lot of expectations when it comes to the commercial performance of SOTB. 

It all depends on the push Taylor/her label are planning for the song but I feel like it will easily go Top 10 based on inital hype alone. folklore debuted 3 songs in the Top 6 in 2020 and she's bigger now + Hot 100 is weaker.

TikTok is perched for the song so they better make it viral af. Even a 2M streams boost would put Lana in the Top 5 forever.

pC3NZZU.gif

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

It all depends on the push Taylor/her label are planning for the song but I feel like it will easily go Top 10 based on inital hype alone. folklore debuted 3 songs in the Top 6 in 2020 and she's bigger now + Hot 100 is weaker.

TikTok is perched for the song so they better make it viral af. Even a 2M streams boost would put Lana in the Top 5 forever.

pC3NZZU.gif

Am crying. 

How did the evermore singles perform? Not really following Taylor that much, but is she still a singles hitmaker? Like big airplay, great hold on the charts, stuff like that? 

Still puzzled how, out of all ppl, Sam Smith and Kim Petras managed to create such huge hype on TikTok and smashing left and right.

4 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

Am crying. 

How did the evermore singles perform? Not really following Taylor that much, but is she still a singles hitmaker? Like big airplay, great hold on the charts, stuff like that? 

Still puzzled how, out of all ppl, Sam Smith and Kim Petras managed to create such huge hype on TikTok and smashing left and right.

folklore/evermore didn't really have singles outside of the "leads" so not really. album tracks were smashing on streaming on their own without airplay. I think it's gonna be changing this time cause she's going all out and will hopefully push many singles.

And yeah TikTok truly does wonders. Who would have thought Kim Petras would get one of the biggest songs of the year..

pC3NZZU.gif

51 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

folklore/evermore didn't really have singles outside of the "leads" so not really. album tracks were smashing on streaming on their own without airplay. I think it's gonna be changing this time cause she's going all out and will hopefully push many singles.

And yeah TikTok truly does wonders. Who would have thought Kim Petras would get one of the biggest songs of the year..

pC3NZZU.gif

I mean, I had written off Sam Smith, too.  I also threw up a lil in my mouth seeing them trying to act sexy in the video, ngl :laugh:

I am not really sure if she's gonna push many singles with visuals and radio deals etc. A) she ain't Dua or Doja and b) she's probably just releasing tour dates and sells out stadiums within a minute. Why wasting time of singles? That era in time seems to be either over or just reserved for younger artists. 

Regardless, this is a great opportunity for Lana and I hope she doesn't ruin it like with Euphoria. :skull:

Edited by ontherocks

Fun fact: appartently BOZ praised a new album he has heard and the little Lanasters are thinking it's her when he was obviously talking about Tove :rip:

Edited by ontherocks

Tell me life is beautiful, they think that I have it all
I've nothing without you
All my dreams and all the lights mean
Nothing without you

All my dreams and all the lights mean
Nothing if I can't have you

pC3NZZU.gif

39 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

I mean, I had written off Sam Smith, too.  I also threw up a lil in my mouth seeing them trying to act sexy in the video, ngl :laugh:

I am not really sure if she's gonna push many singles with visuals and radio deals etc. A) she ain't Dua or Doja and b) she's probably just releasing tour dates and sells out stadiums within a minute. Why wasting time of singles? That era in time seems to be either over or just reserved for younger artists. 

Regardless, this is a great opportunity for Lana and I hope she doesn't ruin it like with Euphoria. :skull:

You're right, not many veteran artists are pushing many singles nowadays and the tour will def be her #1 priority. If the song sticks with listeners / TikTok then we might get a treat. Fingers crossed.

pC3NZZU.gif

21 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

Fun fact: appartently BOZ praised a new album he has heard and the little Lanasters are thinking it's her when he was obviously talking about Tove :rip:

Idk if we're referring to the same BOZ tweet floating around, but he already posted a Dirt Femme review months ago. There's a chance that it might be LDR9, but I don't think its even done

pC3NZZU.gif

10 hours ago, GentleDance said:

Facts, Yosemite is only 2nd to WD and VB, it's never leaving my rotation  :jonny:

10 hours ago, Bacardo Royale said:

yosemite is that b*tch

pC3NZZU.gif

11 hours ago, NOW said:

Seasons may change
But we won't change

Isn't it sweet how...we...know...that...already?

pC3NZZU.gif

I'm seeing Yosemite praise

pC3NZZU.gif

Not sure if Yosemite or Wildflower Wildfire is her best for me

pC3NZZU.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.