• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NOW

• ontherocks

• Aethereal

• VeniceBeach

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, NOW said:

It was bad it was really bad for us...won't lie that hearing the lq Art Deco and Religion for the first time were some punches though

But what a moment! 

EB6hmUfWkAA7VO5.jpg

9 minutes ago, Jeremiah said:

That snippet serving Lust For Life, i.e. awful.

Pls LFL is a masterpiece compare to... whatever that was :redface:

i feel so sorry for her

:(

Edited by lanasgirl
she deleted part 1-4 of her statement

This is so upsetting because ok her work is gone but all the memories of her and her friends & family are gone too :weeps:

And the fact her publishing company doesn't let her keep her book in the cloud like wtf is wrong with them now her 200 pages book is gone and she will have to rewrite everything from scratch AND from memory :redface: she should at least have two computers, one with internet connection and one without it so she can keep it in the house and no one can leak her stuff unless they break in and get her computer (which from what she's saying is not that hard :rip: )

Does anyone know what this visual was ever for? I remember reading rumours it was for a scrapped Chemtrails mv

Her properties will never know peace - getting robbed, broken into, and hacked on the regular since 2011 

57 minutes ago, Boysdontcry said:

Does anyone know what this visual was ever for? I remember reading rumours it was for a scrapped Chemtrails mv

Wasn’t this the original video for blue banisters? But then she broke up with that guy therefor she scrapped it

I just listened to Midnights, and I don’t mind LANA making music like that. I give Taylor album a 5/10. It could had been a 6.5/10 had the mixing been better. The problem is that Taylor’s voice is so vanillaed, plain and pack almost no emotions to carry such minimal productions. LANA DEL REY woulda breed lives into all these songs with her emotions packed voice and melancholic tone! 

Edited by Kh-Loud

6 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

Her impact :alexz:

Will go down as the most chaotic IG post of all time I fear, the "grenadine quarantine I like you a lot" poet did that

Edited by NOW

Buckle up everyone, her streams are about to surge even more starting today with the TS collab being added to pop playlists and media outlets mentioning the track :gaycat4:

On 10/17/2022 at 2:15 PM, Taylor fanboy said:

BOZ implying that Lana doesn’t habe a proper verse on Snow On The Beach? :biblio:

Welp. She was just whispering. Altough in some parts their voices were heavily mixed to the point you can't notice which one is singing :dies:

2 hours ago, NOW said:

Buckle up everyone, her streams are about to surge even more starting today with the TS collab being added to pop playlists and media outlets mentioning the track :gaycat4:

I don't think it will have a lasting impact. It's another wasted chance, it's not a proper duet, not a single and will soon be forgagatten. 

6 hours ago, BrokenMachine said:

Welp. She was just whispering. Altough in some parts their voices were heavily mixed to the point you can't notice which one is singing :dies:

The song is good but NOT Lana Honeymoon-UV-NFR good I was hoping.

I hate Taylor’s misogyny.

Edited by Taylor fanboy

10 hours ago, ontherocks said:

I don't think it will have a lasting impact. It's another wasted chance, it's not a proper duet, not a single and will soon be forgagatten. 

Didn't we say the same about Stargirl Interlude :giraffe:?

3 hours ago, BrokenMachine said:

Didn't we say the same about Stargirl Interlude :giraffe:?

and what lasting impact does that have apart from stans tweeting about it every odd 9th month wishing that she'd drop a full song like that 

I'm shocked she even acknowledged it at that Nikki Lane concert:rip: 

Also bad news, but the song is not even on Spotify page so it won't count towards her streams on Spotify charts. This is a label thing so they are being USELESS as usual...it would have been an insanely huge boost to her monthly listeners :skull: 

Oh well at least she's getting a Top 5 10 :clap3: 

Edited by State of Grace.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.