Lana Del Rey

Living Legend

10 minutes ago, Ayanaa said:

Doin Time, Season Of the Witch, Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood and For Free, she has a couple unreleased covers too

Thanks

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NOW

• ontherocks

• Aethereal

• VeniceBeach

Top Posters In This Topic

She has reached 30m monthly listeners. I’m absolutely impressed by the fact she has not released anything this year (apart from the Euphoria song in February) and she has achieved this amazing number.

The GP loves her. She should take adavantage of this and release the lead of LDR9 this month.

3 hours ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

She has reached 30m monthly listeners. I’m absolutely impressed by the fact she has not released anything this year and she has achieved this amazing number.

The GP loves her. She should take adavantage of this and release the lead of LDR9 this month.

You have a good point :clap3:

OT: TOW her best cover, so incredible.

3 hours ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

She has reached 30m monthly listeners. I’m absolutely impressed by the fact she has not released anything this year (apart from the Euphoria song in February) and she has achieved this amazing number.

It's really possible IMO for her to have another BTD sized era if the material is great 

She was the 5th most streamed female artist yesterday on Spotify, surpassing Doja Fat 

43 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

It's really possible IMO for her to have another BTD sized era if the material is great 

20 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

She was the 5th most streamed female artist yesterday on Spotify, surpassing Doja Fat 

That’s actually impressive. 

The GP is there for her. COCC and BB were not accesible albums at all. If she releases a more commercial sound, she might snatch another hit.

Doin Time performed incredibly well and she has TikTok on her side.

Lana is the only artist from this generation that will go down as a legend

She's the only artist I've witnessed in my life that has truly brought something new to the table

i wake up every morning and pray to god she delivers an album filled with songs that are well produced. idk if i can take another piano record. it’s almost as if she forgot she used to release some of the most complex and diverse productions in pop music :gaycat7: but realistically we’re gonna get blue banisters the re-up mefears 

Not yall bashing BB in here, when the title track is one of her most devastating songs to date... its sickening. 

L4L remains her worst album (although it has some fantastic songs). It's just too inconsistent. 

She will have TikTok on her chokehold for years to come if she released the 25 tracks unreleased album like she lied about. The majority of the demos are from the BTD era, and those gen Z twinkies will worship the living out of it. Her song writing has already been great from the beginning; they just need to polish some of the vocals and productions. She can just go make whatever she wants after she released the unreleased album.

What songs do y’all want on the album IF she were to released it?

my pick…. 

The mid Tempos
Dum dum 

Wild one 

tired of singing blue 

Hit and run

Velvet crowbar

Put the radio on

children of revolution

Yes to Heaven

Hollywood

Hollywoods dead

Angel forever

JFK

Us against the world 

Prom Song

Resistance 

The return of Popstar Lana  :lakitu:

St tropez

Brite Lites

Be my daddy 

Seriel killer 

paradise 

Jealous girl 

Beautiful player 

Roses 

Queen of Disaster

Moonlight 

Is it wrong 

she’s not me 

(Literally a whole album of uptempo :chick2:, her Renaissance, her confession on the dance floor) 

:redface:

Edited by Kh-Loud

4 hours ago, Kh-Loud said:

She will have TikTok on her chokehold for years to come if she released the 25 tracks unreleased album like she lied about. The majority of the demos are from the BTD era, and those gen Z twinkies will worship the living out of it. Her song writing has already been great from the beginning; they just need to polish some of the vocals and productions. She can just go make whatever she wants after she released the unreleased album.

What songs do y’all want on the album IF she were to released it?

my pick…. 

The mid Tempos
Dum dum 

Wild one 

tired of singing blue 

Hit and run

Velvet crowbar

Put the radio on

children of revolution

Yes to Heaven

Hollywood

Hollywoods dead

Angel forever

JFK

Us against the world 

Prom Song

Resistance 

The return of Popstar Lana  :lakitu:

St tropez

Brite Lites

Be my daddy 

Seriel killer 

paradise 

Jealous girl 

Beautiful player 

Roses 

Queen of Disaster

Moonlight 

Is it wrong 

she’s not me 

(Literally a whole album of uptempo :chick2:, her Renaissance, her confession on the dance floor) 

:redface:

You can be the boss, kinda outta luck, Puppy Love, yes to heaven, Paris, tv in black and white, die young, big bad wolf, damn you, wayamaya...the whole AKA Lana del Ray album would probably smash as well if she ever put it up on streaming.

while I have always adored her version, it is so random that it is doing consistently over 200k for months now. Especially since most fans seem to strongly dislike this song.

4 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

while I have always adored her version, it is so random that it is doing consistently over 200k for months now. Especially since most fans seem to strongly dislike this song.

Her fans also hate Coachella for whatever reason...can't relate :redface:

Not her reaching the Top 5 most streamed females daily, above Doja too :ghostface:

she could have an era bigger than BTD nowadays, her status, acclaim and coolness are on an all time high. but the most special thing is that she doesn't need it. 

18 hours ago, Bacardo Royale said:

I had no idea The Other Woman was a cover :deadbanana4: which other songs of hers are covers? Blue Velvet and Once Upon A Dream I already knew those songs before Lana

Blue Velvet

Yayo

Once Upon A Dream

The Other Woman

Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

You Must Love Me

Season Of the Witch

Doin' Time

For Free

Summertime (The Gershwin Version)

You'll Never Walk Alone

3 hours ago, ontherocks said:

I can proudly say I've always had good taste and loved this song since release

7 hours ago, Jeremiah said:

Blue Velvet

Yayo

Once Upon A Dream

The Other Woman

Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

You Must Love Me

Season Of the Witch

Doin' Time

For Free

Summertime (The Gershwin Version)

You'll Never Walk Alone

Wait how is Yayo a cover? And the writing credits say she wrote it

2 hours ago, Bacardo Royale said:

It's not

2 hours ago, Bacardo Royale said:

It's not. It was a mistake. 

I would have never thought she'd do these numbers on streaming! This gives me hope for her future eras.

Do we think this sudden streaming success will carry over into her new album? Like, are lots of people checking for her or do we think the numbers will increase slowly over time like they are currently? 

Regardless, BB really is an autumn album. I’ve recently just realized what a masterpiece it is :gaygacat5:

On 10/2/2022 at 4:38 PM, SixWholeYears said:

LFL and COCC are way better than Boring Banisters her worst album.

Say it louder for the people in the back. BB is a shell of an album with a couple decent songs here and there. Most of it is so horrible. LFL is a good album to me. So many bops and good songs

she doesn't have a bad album, but Blue Banisters is the messiest, lowest quality and incohesive for many reasons, but bad music is not one of those reasons. LFL is also a good album, but with a bunch of unnecessary additions that should have been left in the studio. she cares less and less about quality control when it comes to her albums but she is incapable of making a bad album 

Love Song is one of the best songs of all time.  I don’t know a more beautiful song. It’s in her Top 3 best song for sure!! Only Lana can make a snooze sooooo emotionally impactful :monkey:

******* who have no soul won’t get it so if you have soul and heart for future love, then love song is for you! It’ll find a way into ya soul.

Did the hot cop inspire NFR? Cause there’s literally a wall between it and the rest of her albums. 

spacer.png

Edited by Kh-Loud

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.