Lana Del Rey

Living Legend

On 10/5/2022 at 4:33 PM, State of Grace. said:

This is THEE best moment in her entire discography and I feel like we don't talk about it enough still. I've seen some videos on TikTok with this sound. The way talent has been winning this year....

this is just absolutely true

i will never be tired of it, the SERVE!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NOW

• ontherocks

• Aethereal

• VeniceBeach

Top Posters In This Topic

on NFR song she sounds more bored and faze paralyzed than ever, especially during chorus. 

She’s truly entering her first real MPG era. T-swift will expose her to the GP and the Swifies will also back her up due to her being their fave’s favorite. 
She just needs to capitalize on this era and she can go back to being an ordinary artist who lives an ordinary life. Maybe she’ll reach a higher peak as a poet with bigger fame :celestial4:

However, I think she might move to south or North Pole if she gets too famous  wkdjbwhshw 

On 10/6/2022 at 3:00 PM, helpthomas said:

wtf :deadbanana4: get with the times, peoole stopped disliking honeymoon like 6 years ago. it’s def in her top 3. sonically it literally has a bit of everything she has ever done… past, present AND future! see the light soon :heart2:

Please Honeymoon is so overrated. No one talks about that album outside the fandom. Not even one single song from that album has gone viral anywhere. 

Art Deco and The Blackest Day are her career highlights tho I'll give it that.

But HM is definitely NOT worse than BB or whatever that mess was. 

It's quality-wise NFR = UV > HM > BTD:PE > COCC > BB. 

23 hours ago, Kh-Loud said:

She’s truly entering her first real MPG era. T-swift will expose her to the GP and the Swifies will also back her up due to her being their fave’s favorite. 
She just needs to capitalize on this era and she can go back to being an ordinary artist who lives an ordinary life. Maybe she’ll reach a higher peak as a poet with bigger fame :celestial4:

However, I think she might move to south or North Pole if she gets too famous  wkdjbwhshw 

Her No.1 is coming and Twitter will find new ways to paint her as a reycist Trump voter as always.

On 10/7/2022 at 6:13 PM, Kimi said:

on NFR song she sounds more bored and faze paralyzed than ever, especially during chorus. 

This is true but probably in like Bartender or something. NFR song is a cutting-edge career highlight. 

pls look at chart performance of her last two records, she won’t have any MPG moment, she doesn’t care. 

All I wanna do is get snow on the beach

Get snow on the beach, get snow...

Get snow, baby baby bye bye

925930710_sippingknee.thumb.jpeg.f3d81e8

With the way her discography is constantly growing + SOTB coming soon she can legit book a residency in the Top 3 most streamed females daily. Let alone if the album drops early next year. :deadbanana4:

6 hours ago, ?????? said:

Please Honeymoon is so overrated. No one talks about that album outside the fandom. Not even one single song from that album has gone viral anywhere. 

Art Deco and The Blackest Day are her career highlights tho I'll give it that.

But HM is definitely NOT worse than BB or whatever that mess was. 

yet you ranked it at second place (which is correct) and yes HBTB had a cute little moment on tiktok :giraffe: HM could never be overrated when it’s literally her most overlooked record as you just said. just accept that she gave QUALITY

She's doing MPG numbers without being a proper MPG, she's always in the top 10 most streamed female artists without a proper hit etc etc etc

I'm afraid she won after all

925930710_sippingknee.thumb.jpeg.f3d81e8

7 minutes ago, Kimi said:

this album couldve been truly great

I was ready to claim it like the LFL demo, but seems like no production can save this fluff of a song

The last 40 seconds :jonny4:

10 hours ago, Jeremiah said:

Get snow on the beach, get snow...

Get snow, baby baby bye bye

My pv$$y tastes like snow on the beach so true

8 hours ago, helpthomas said:

yet you ranked it at second place (which is correct) and yes HBTB had a cute little moment on tiktok :giraffe: HM could never be overrated when it’s literally her most overlooked record as you just said. just accept that she gave QUALITY

gagged me a bit :eli:

Well HM is top notch quality but the way some stans make it out like it's the most groundbreaking album of her career... methinks not

14 hours ago, ?????? said:

Not me forgetting LFL :dies: 

tbh Chemtrails and BB could have been condensed into one album :coffee2:

love every song on both albums tho :duca:

42 minutes ago, Pop pop123 said:

Now a Taylor Swift feature. It’s real I fear…(the contract).

Taylor has admired Lana for years by now, and both artists have worked with Jack Antonoff several times.

its not that out of the blue for a collab to happen.

Edited by Vixen Eyes

:deadbanana2: 

The way she SMASHES on Sundays. I streamed Honeymoon and UV a lot yesterday ff.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.