Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar
Ryan
Message added by Ryan,

Please remember to use spoiler tags when discussing Joker FD

4 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

:dancehall3: I'm concerned that she really made an entire album based on the viral success and sound of Bloody Mary :rip:

is that bad? bloody mary is 10/10 quality 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 223k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• hausofbryan

• Artur

2 minutes ago, PMM said:

that's a great opening track

Yeah if we want the GP to stop listening after hearing it.

11 minutes ago, Denim said:

Happy we all are focusing on the GOOD!

- Gagas best album in over a decade is coming soon, the lead, abracadabra, her best lead since Bad Romance is coming out in 2 weeks

- Die with a smile got its best radio update in WEEKS and is rushing towards #1 of BBh100 where it'll spend 10 weeks at the top

- Die with a smile will become the fastest song to not only hit 1 billion, but 2 billion, and the first to hit 10 billion

- abracadabra (lg7 lead) will debut at #1 and DWAS will take the spot from it the week following, similar to Rihanna's Only Girl and What's my name 

- Gaga will win her first ROTY & SOTY this February for DWAS

- every little monster will experience happiness and joy for the next 365 days at bare minimum 

im sorry but we are FANS! Big fans! We must manifest good news and vibes even if we sound delusional! Must we not focus on the bad news and the distant past! (This past weekend), we must focus on our HAPPY NEAR FUTURE!

now let's do this!

If that's the lead, I predict a #38 peak. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, YR. said:

Even with that we should keep our expectations at 100-150k. Joanne was almost a decade ago and it's a different marketplace

How about no. She can easily do 200-300K+ with the right lead and second single. That's how the streaming era works, you have a few big hits to start, you have a nice debut.

You just parade OGH talking points in here and pass it off as trying to be pragmatic. 

:suburban:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

19 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Finally saw the movie tonight and damn :rip: Everything was true, huh? I felt bored for the most of it, the songs were a snooze and Gaga was so little in the movie :deadbanana2: This kinda deserves the lashings, it felt completely uninspired.

Yeah. It was a pointless movie. 

At least Gaga and Phoenix did good. Everyone else failed miserably.

:gaycat4:

Just realized Judas hit 600 million streams today (which will be reflected in tomorrow's update) :gaygacat9:

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

not y'all still expecting 200k after the bombage of Haglequin :rip:

No one was buying that **** covers album that was a companion to that bomb movie. LG7 will be fine.

:ryan3:

• Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

might as well announce will.i.am and Bloodpop are producing LG7 to cap the week off

stan-twitter-nurse-britney.gif

She'll also announce that the lead is a collaboration, fueling the lack of solo hits narrative 

It's interesting to witness the delusion of many OGH members on this forum, reacting to the bomb that is J2 as if it reflects poorly on Gaga, while their favorites haven't had even one critically or publicly successful film. The delusion runs deep, considering every critic highlights Gaga's performance and points out how underutilized she was.

It's not like the same was said for films like Amsterdam or Cats.

:heart::gaygacat4:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

She'll also announce that the lead is a collaboration, fueling the lack of solo hits narrative 

#ThankYouPost

This scene:WAP:

Spoiler

they really ate, the way they tried escaping the asylum right before this and them dancing to a waltz all dressed up on top of a Hotel Rooftop was how Arthur felt it was like when they were singing and dancing infront of the mental asylum trying to escape.

And then the end when they're dancing and she sings "they might say that we're crazy" and then in a much more softer tone "but I'm just in love with you" as it cuts back to Arthur sleeping / waking up from the dream in the asylum:WAP: 

It's so good, poor Arthur really thought he bagged her.

3 minutes ago, ctlp27 said:

It's interesting to witness the delusion of many OGH members on this forum, reacting to the bomb that is J2 as if it reflects poorly on Gaga, while their favorites haven't had even one critically or publicly successful film. The delusion runs deep, considering every critic highlights Gaga's performance and points out how underutilized she was.

It's not like the same was said for films like Amsterdam or Cats.

:heart::gaygacat4:

Taylor/Britney/Bey/Madonna fans coming for her acting is so :suburban:

Edited by sunbathinganimal
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, IBeMe said:

u know what...it's kinda cool that Gaga who seriously started her acting career in her mid 30s got to kiss Bradley Cooper, Adam Driver and Joaquin Phonix....talented and hot men tbh :thing: 

Leo DiHagprio next omg

DGnbNW6.gif

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Not Noisycadabra being the track ONE (if that leak is legit). Oh Gar you never learn

17HSMdI.gif

Leave Godacadabra alone

:rogue:

ngl rewatching this scene makes me want to rewatch the movie, it's so stunning visually (but I don't want to go through the courtroom part lol). can't wait for VOD so I can access all musical scenes in 4k.

When Gar announces tomorrow that LG7 is scrapped and that she'll start working on a completely different album, and that she can't wait for us to listen to it "soon"

Speaking of 4k and music sequences :rogue:

Spoiler

This shot wasn't even in the film either 

spacer.png

i dont have the energy to go toe-to-toe with some of the morons on here and their annoying ass threads

pressing the dislike button so swiftly and moving alone

enough is enough

KflABVC.gif

• Like 3

Ok but can we talk about how Godacadabra has some like bubbly sounds/bubbles popping? :jonny:I feel like the production will be insane

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.