Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar
Ryan
Message added by Ryan,

Please remember to use spoiler tags when discussing Joker FD

2 minutes ago, Darkroth said:

POP EMERGENCY (They are one of the monsters that received invitation for that secret HQ concert that had affidavits signing on entrance)  

I could see her team releasing the Harley concert Friday just to finish off the era now and not look back

• Replies 223.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• hausofbryan

• Artur

4 minutes ago, Darkroth said:

POP EMERGENCY (They are one of the monsters that received invitation for that secret HQ concert that had affidavits signing on entrance)  

Why on a Tuesday? :deadbanana4:

44 minutes ago, FrederickGa said:

It's not just the critics, the WOM from the first day viewers was TRAGIC like look at the Audience SCORE

a CATASTROPHE

The multiple posts with CATASTROPHE in all caps is so dramatic 

Gaga's performance is acclaimed and this is a BO peak for her. She's winning. 

Now Todd Phillips on the other hand …

• Like 5

Y'all keep saying "move on! move on!" but also keep posting new updates just to have pages of meltdowns even though it's been clear since day one it's a panned bomb. Make it make sense.

IMG-9368.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Y'all keep saying "move on! move on!" but also keep posting new updates just to have pages of meltdowns even though it's been clear since day one it's a panned bomb. Make it make sense.

IMG-9368.gif

DELUSION

4 minutes ago, Denim said:

I could see her team releasing the Harley concert Friday just to finish off the era now and not look back

I truly hope it's LG7 related :gaycat6:

I want her to tease :mandown:

Hello little monsters! :foxaylove2:I am more so a causal fan of mother monster, but I am seated for LG7! So I decided to join this thread! Do we know when the first single is coming out? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Matchatea said:

Hello little monsters! :foxaylove2:I am more so a causal fan of mother monster, but I am seated for LG7! So I decided to join this thread! Do we know when the first single is coming out? 

Best contenders are 14 or 18 of this month. 

Some people are saying tomorrow. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

IMG-9368.gif

If the general consensus is that some users can't handle information without acting immaturely, I'll stop sharing updates. I assumed it was a fitting to post updates since it's a Gaga project

Just now, Darkroth said:

Best contenders are 14 or 18 of this month. 

Some people are saying tomorrow. 

Insane if it are out tomorrow?! I hope so, would be fun to have an Ari and Charli remix Friday and Gaga song tomorrow!

Also the Joker: FAD soundtrack is so ******* good. 

I was debating whether I should go see it a second time but I guess I will :jonnyknife:

• Like 1

Wtf is a "music and vibe moment" anyway? Aren't directors supposed to be a little more eloquent?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Denim said:

I think it's best that she keep that in the vault and we just move to LG7.

:suburban:

• Like 3

Oof. Apparently straight men are flooding her Instagram with comments blaming her for ruining the film. They're so delusional.  

Edited by judaskills

10 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

IMG-9368.gif

I personally like the constant updates on JFAD bombing because it fuels my hatred for Toad Ph*llips and propels me forward, like a steam engine.

IMG-9368.gif

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, joaouliana said:

where did the rumor of tomorrow come from? 

From that PopTarts twitter acc. Keep in mind they are confirmed to have attended that HQ secret live concert. 

3 minutes ago, PMM said:

Girl it ain't 2011 anymore. 
HausOfRamez on Twitter used to pull through with the trending topics back then, though. 

• Haha 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.