Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

15 minutes ago, Sombre said:

Suddenly the whole fanbase has seen the movie? Did y'all use your NZ flight rewards to fly to LA or something? :deadbanana4: 

I'm dead 

• Replies 215.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• hausofbryan

17 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Idk man. Sales by me are fine. Only way this is going down is if it plays like an MCU title. $9M+ for now

via BOT

Looks like we're back again for now

2.gif

Wait hold on wasn't it just predicted to do 7M in previews? Is this a different number? Is it previews predicted to be 9M now? 

This movie was so good I was actually shocked how much I enjoyed it from all the doom and gloom that we made out of the critical reception. Gaga felt like she was actually utilized pretty well and she definitely felt like a presence in the movie even if she wasn't on screen as much as Joaquin. This really is Joker 2 but Harley plays the role in actually making this a true sequel and not a simple follow up. Really excited to see this again 4/5 :celestial6:

• Like 12

Does this mean we are getting an officially recorded Happy Mistake performance? :duca:

• Like 1

We're getting a FULL Harlequin/DWAS CONCERT 

What did we do to deserve this woman. Godga you're THE BEST I LOVE YOU GODGA. GODGA MY BELOVED.

utCQuyU.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, ineedboxinggloves said:

Wait hold on wasn't it just predicted to do 7M in previews? Is this a different number? Is it previews predicted to be 9M now? 

7 million + the fan screenings from today = 9m+

Miss @Bhabylon should be creaming right now that lucky b*tch :thing:

5 minutes ago, Domination said:

Tbh, the movie kind of makes me appreciate Harlequin more. At least someone had a vision for this character that extended beyond telling The Joker that he is, in fact, The Joker

:gaygacat3: 

Gaga really poured her heart and soul into this role. Sadly, the script wasn't at the level of her commitment. :dancehall:

1 minute ago, lgaga1fan said:

This movie was so good I was actually shocked how much I enjoyed it from all the doom and gloom that we made out of the critical reception. Gaga felt like she was actually utilized pretty well and she definitely felt like a presence in the movie even if she wasn't on screen as much as Joaquin. This really is Joker 2 but Harley plays the role in actually making this a true sequel and not a simple follow up. Really excited to see this again 4/5 :celestial6:

YASSS

But you won't see anyone quote this or talk about this, only the negative ones :mandown:

Edited by ineedboxinggloves

She said I ain't goin' down with yo sinking ship, Fraudd Phillips! Let me give my children a concert that they never forget and pull my album from the depths of tanking with some quick PROMO.

2.gif

Edited by Infernal Paradise
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Infernal Paradise said:

What did we do to deserve this woman. Godga you're THE BEST I LOVE YOU GODGA. GODGA MY BELOVED.

utCQuyU.jpg

Who said WE were getting to see anything :-*

2 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Wait are we expecting just the like audio recordings or actual performance / video? Either one I'm gagged 

utCQuyU.jpg

where is she performing all that omg :wave2:

I would be so frustrated if I was her and her agent. 

They clearly expected that this would be very much a Harley & Joker movie; when it's clearly just been made as another Joker movie with a bit of Harley on the side.

Seems like she's been totally under utilised. 

4 minutes ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

YASSS

But you won't see anyone quote this or talk about this, only the negative ones :mandown:

I feel like they didn't cut out an exceptional amount of content in the movie. There's some shots/cut scenes from shooting last year but they woudl have added maximum 5 minutes to her screen time.

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Hair said:

Who said WE were getting to see anything :-*

5 minutes ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

Wait are we expecting just the like audio recordings or actual performance / video? Either one I'm gagged 

utCQuyU.jpg

Sorry idk either, that was just my personal, inner Folie à Deux.

utCQuyU.jpg

Edited by Infernal Paradise
  • Haha 1

image.png

utCQuyU.jpg

SHES SO FINEEEEEEE. 

utCQuyU.jpg

Maybe she's sprinkling some LG7 hints in this concert WE NEED TEA ASAP

utCQuyU.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Maybe she's sprinkling some LG7 hints in this concert WE NEED TEA ASAP

utCQuyU.jpg

Let's hope for some crumbs :WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.