Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

1 minute ago, Miichael said:

It kinda sounds like this is being filmed FOR Kimmel, so instead of performing at the studio she will be pre-recording a performance elsewhere, so that's why her performance has been "cancelled". Although I don't know why they wouldn't just mention it's for Jimmy Kimmel if that is the case.

He removed her from his website for the week tho 

• Replies 214.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• hausofbryan

5 minutes ago, Devin said:

TF Era: Cancels Fame Kills Tour

i'm still not over this

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

He removed her from his website for the week tho 

Oh :gaycat6:

Just now, Miichael said:

Oh :gaycat6:

I know.

Harlequin jokes aside, it's sad since regardless of what song, it's been way too long since we've gotten to see her performing on TV. :jonny: 

I hope this is just a brief reschedule and maybe she'll appear later in October; either for Happy Mistake or LG7 lead. 

I wonder if Gaga's team realized that the Kimmel performance would air during the Vice President debate so they canceled, kind of like the VMAs did for the presidential debate 

now that she cancelled shes def gonna have a harlequin section on LG7 tour.

:tornado:

Tuesday, Oct. 1
Lady Gaga ("Joker: Folie à Deux" and "Harlequin"), Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D-Mich.) ("True Gretch: What I've Learned About Life, Leadership, and Everything in Between"), Musical Guest Lady Gaga

Wednesday, Oct. 2
Jennifer Aniston ("Clydeo Takes a Bite Out of Life"), Diego Luna and Gael García Bernal ("La Máquina"), Musical Guest Lady Gaga

:coffee:

Tuesday, Oct. 1
Lady Gaga ("Joker: Folie à Deux" and "Harlequin"), Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D-Mich.) ("True Gretch: What I've Learned About Life, Leadership, and Everything in Between"), Musical Guest Lady Gaga

Wednesday, Oct. 2
Jennifer Aniston ("Clydeo Takes a Bite Out of Life"), Diego Luna and Gael García Bernal ("La Máquina"), Musical Guest Lady Gaga

1 minute ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I wonder if Gaga's team realized that the Kimmel performance would air during the Vice President debate so they canceled, kind of like the VMAs did for the presidential debate 

It would air 2.5 hours after the debate begins but people would probably be tired of watching the TV and turn it off during the 11pm news which would be a bunch of recapping 

So what's the truth? :thing:

• Like 1

We will habe to wait and see it seems lol

5 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I know.

Harlequin jokes aside, it's sad since regardless of what song, it's been way too long since we've gotten to see her performing on TV. :jonny: 

I hope this is just a brief reschedule and maybe she'll appear later in October; either for Happy Mistake or LG7 lead. 

Yeah, maybe they just decided to hold off on the live performances until LG7 lead which kinda makes sense. But if she's been removed from the listings for the show this week, that also means her interview for JFAD is cancelled too? :gaycat6:

The link I shared she was appearing on before and now isn't. They also manage the tickets to his show. 

When she cancels LG7 next and Harlequin is all we're getting for the next year.

1Zwz.gif

1 hour ago, Thor said:

Listen, I'm screaming at this album completely bombing. :rip:

But I'm not the least bit surprised though, since it's really not the kind of music majority of her fanbase listens to or even wanted. I find it pretty unlistenable overall. 

She should've just put out a couple of standalone singles, like Happy Mistake and The Joker and that's it.

A whole ass "companion" album was so unnecessary. :toofunny3: 

There's no way anyone from the GP would be interested after hearing the first song or even knowing it's a jazz album.

Also, soundtrack songs bomb 90% of the time. The Weeknd's Avatar song made no noise and Taylor released a soundtrack song like 4 months before Midnights that only reached Top 60.

This coupled with the fact it's mostly jazz covers shows that it was never gonna do well :deadbanana4:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Miichael said:

Yeah, maybe they just decided to hold off on the live performances until LG7 lead which kinda makes sense. But if she's been removed from the listings for the show this week, that also means her interview for JFAD is cancelled too? :gaycat6:

I think so, which is rough. The movie could really use the extra push in the US!

1 minute ago, Puttanesca said:

When she cancels LG7 next and Harlequin is all we're getting for the next year.

1Zwz.gif

i don't think anyone would be surprised at this point

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

I think so, which is rough. The movie could really use the extra push in the US!

Yeah and talk show interviews usually always happen in the days leading up to a movie's release, so JFAD being released without a single US talk show appearance from Gar will be wild

RT: Joker: Folie À Deux

64 (+1)

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.