• Replies 214.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• hausofbryan

Gaga being forced to do a secret fan performance because Interscope said NO to promoting a bomb 

She really is back to her parking lot days

tiddyjiggle-bigtiddyhonker.gif

29 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

M8BPm9F.thumb.gif.ab89cdf6280a8a90f8ddbb

it's not worth the mental distress

1Zwz.gif

• Like 1

Guys, if she's performing for an event later tonight, she's not sick. It must be for some other reason.  

It wouldn't be a Gaga era without a messy start

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Praying she made a deal to air this on Kimmel instead bc boy am I mega mega ******* fuming over her canceling a RESIDENCY on one of the biggest late night shows in America… :irate:

At least we have her PR intern in the thread using the classic "scheduling conflict" line for us 

tiddyjiggle-bigtiddyhonker.gif

maybe whatever's happening will air on Jimmy Kimmel but she wanted to pick fans like in London?

i mean if they booked these tv performances they must have known that she also had a premiere to attend tonight, right?

Anyways let's discuss... what do you all think the Harlequin live taping will be 

A secret LG7 lead listening party?

A Smasha Mistake performance?

A Get Happy (2024) MV taping ?:eli:

But did she cancel the interview too? Maybe the secret performance will air on some shows or something else, maybe a live video performance for the movie release this friday

I hope y'all don't think this is for LG7 single lmao

That user in the other thread said it was probably a scheduling conflict since Kimmel usually films at the same time the red carpet starts (4pm PST). And maybe the performance taping is what they'll be sending to the show to air.

Edited by Jack!

1 minute ago, ROARyals said:

Praying she made a deal to air this on Kimmel instead bc boy am I mega mega ******* fuming over her canceling a RESIDENCY on one of the biggest late night shows in America… :irate:

So she is recording a live taping of a Harlequin performance? Maybe she is recording this for a music video? 

Just now, Velvet said:

Anyways let's discuss... what do you all think the Harlequin live taping will be 

A secret LG7 lead listening party?

A Smasha Mistake performance?

A Get Happy (2024) MV taping ?:eli:

praying for a performance of THE JOKER to be aired on Jimmy Kimmel

1 minute ago, Jack! said:

That user in the other thread it was probably a scheduling conflict since Kimmel usually films at the red carpet starts (4pm PST).

I just don't really get how her team wouldn't have known her schedule before booking. 

Of course she broke her hip again while rehearsing GOOD MORNING

GOOD MORNING GOOD MOOOORNIIIIING

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Oh the chaos and the rumours and nobody has a clue what's going on.

Just Another Day as a FAD stan iktr!

giphy.webp

• Haha 3

Maybe Gar and Kimmel had "creative differences" :thing:

Just now, TrymeB said:

So she is recording a live taping of a Harlequin performance? Maybe she is recording this for a music video? 

A music video? This era expires in like 12 days. Her only chance was the Louvre and that didn't happen so

I think it's either for a Happy Mistakes or The Joker music video (probably the latter). 

Kimmel (and all talk shows) film and air the same day. The event tonight has nothing to do with her scheduled appearances tomorrow and Wednesday 

• Thanks 2

Just now, hausofbryan said:

I just don't really get how her team wouldn't have known her schedule before booking. 

I don't really understand it either. :skull: Maybe someone just got their dates mixed up or something.

Oh yeah, her recording was tomorrow, not today.

So they really cancelled in advance after seeing the numbers 

1Zwz.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.