Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• hausofbryan

1 minute ago, Smarticle said:

So glad we're moving on from JFAD/Harlequin already

:suburban:

I never even landed in Harlematica, tbh. My plane kept flying into October.

• Like 2

She ain't topping this iconic moment in JFAD, I already know that without seeing it.

2mwfwticrvjc1.gif 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Tomorrow is the last day of Septembar :jonny:

October is gonna be such a major month :duca:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I never even landed in Harlematica, tbh. My plane kept flying into October.

The numbers and music needed to hit the liddo's reality first i guess

13 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Gaga's first word in…

ASIB: "Roger"

HOG: "It"

Wonder what it is in JFAD :matty: 

It's just her scatting over a jazz beat.

:ryan3:

1 hour ago, Jack! said:

I have a feeling Chappell might pull out of SNL on Nov 2nd and I wonder if they might try snag that place (unless she has a planned date later on in the series) :deadbanana:

If she's doing it she is probably saving it for album release week.

tumblr_pi8u7fgkNb1x0uneyo1_540.gif

Me after hitting play last Friday

Also, the movie that started it all. ASIB you'll always be famous

:heart: 

Edited by hausofbryan
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

16 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

She ain't topping this iconic moment in JFAD, I already know that without seeing it.

2mwfwticrvjc1.gif 

The way I still stir and clink any sort of coffee the way Gaga did in this movie because it makes me laugh and brings me joy :deadbanana2:

• Haha 4

I think having the album come out ~3 months after the lead is smart for the state of the industry. Sabrina used a similar tactic, got multiple singles out that smashed, generated hype and established an aesthetic/vibe for the era so that on day 1 the album could smash out the gate (+ short n sweet delivered on the "vibe" of the aesthetic and previous singles)

Also, vinyl/physicals sales from fans are so important these days. If she can get that pre-order up early with many different visual variants that excite the fan base it could get a tonnnnnn of pre-orders before the album drops, especially if the lead is good.

I hope we get a similar roll out of her pre-joanne eras. Two singles + maybe even a promo single before the album drops. I think from 2013-2020 we saw a big rise in quick eras (1st single out then album out 6 weeks later) but now we are seeing a return of drawn out eras with multiple singles (Olivia, Sabrina, Charli for example)

• Like 1

dj hit the lights

i could be your girlfriend for the wee-

xT8qB7XAZZeL2ceEU0.webp

• Like 2

The good thing about FAD being out is having a Gaga movie marathon when I'm sick, stuck in my bed :duca:

• Like 1

That's Life is a good closer, it reminds me of Tony's last solo on LFS being Just One of Those Things 

39 minutes ago, Massive_Teardrop said:

50 million is a large amount of money if viewed in isolation. The movie budget alone was around 200 million and this opening could risk a negative R.O.I

Director said the budget was nowhere near that. Next. 

the lead is going to be SO important for the success of the album, also for the enjoyment of the era, given that it has such a large distance from the album's release.

I think the majority of hard core gaga fans are CRAVING a signature gaga pop banger, especially after two jazz cover albums and multiple ballads since Chromatica. I feel very confident that she will deliver on this based on everything we know about the era.

While I 100000% love that she follows her passions and does things like the jazz cover albums, she still definitely enjoys making pop music and performing it, sounds like now more than ever, so I'm confident we are gonna get it

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Arthoe said:

The way I still stir and clink any sort of coffee the way Gaga did in this movie because it makes me laugh and brings me joy :deadbanana2:

I know, it was so perfect :lmao: I still laugh to myself thinking of her sending the other woman out of the house once she kills him :deadbanana:

• Like 1

The era is gonna be over in February when the album drops. We're gonna have two radio singles max and she'll release one additional MV for a track that everybody thinks should be the next single, without really releasing it as a single (except in like France or Italy), so it will f*ck up Gaga's discography chronology. We're not ready for the Chromatica x Froot of the month tea we're about to be served. 

xT8qB7XAZZeL2ceEU0.webp

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Arthoe said:

The era is gonna be over in February when the album drops. We're gonna have two radio singles max and she'll release one additional MV for a track that everybody thinks should be the next single, without really releasing it as a single (except in like France or Italy), so it will f*ck up Gaga's discography chronology. We're not ready for the Chromatica x Froot of the month tea we're about to be served. 

xT8qB7XAZZeL2ceEU0.webp

The way this is so predictable and true 

:lmao: 

6 minutes ago, Denim said:

the lead is going to be SO important for the success of the album, also for the enjoyment of the era, given that it has such a large distance from the album's release.

I think the majority of hard core gaga fans are CRAVING a signature gaga pop banger, especially after two jazz cover albums and multiple ballads since Chromatica. I feel very confident that she will deliver on this based on everything we know about the era.

While I 100000% love that she follows her passions and does things like the jazz cover albums, she still definitely enjoys making pop music and performing it, sounds like now more than ever, so I'm confident we are gonna get it

I still think she's positioning herself for a Halloween classic, and the world ain't ready for it yeT.

Tik tok tik tok…

These KittyClowns are getting too brave, its gonna be a bloodbath when LG7 smashes

shade.thumb.gif.c3a9e6028084c13891acfc00

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Smarticle said:

Did Love for Sale even have a chart thread?

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/419802-"love-for-sale"-35-million-streams-total-surprised/#comments

I only see this thread on google where L4S debuted with 4 million streams, so I guess Harlequin did a bit better

Probably not. I remember it being a two post discussion in the Base and we basically didn't acknowledge it.

:ryan3:

• Haha 2

Maybe you guys can start listening to Harlegod from World on a String. It's a solid song. And I won't be accepting "we should have been believed you"s after the first tracking week is over and Harlejesus is N/A on every chart in existence.

TVrCRZr.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.