• Replies 214.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• hausofbryan

There was a special screening of JFAD for the press in my country and they're all saying that it's bad

stephm.png

It's over

stephm.png

• Haha 2

So after recent events what is our realistic expectation from the lead single? 

I think debuting at #10 on Hot100 should be our goal. 

Happy Mistake kinda humbled me but at the same time its produced by bloodpop who is allergic to success and known as making bad music.

• Like 1

Submitted a request to go to the Joker red carpet on Monday and I'm twiddling my thumbs waiting to hear back

oROzJrH.gif

Hopefully she doesn't ghost me like she did with the Chromatica Ball Premiere 

oROzJrH.gif

When will Gar work with a talented director that has a great script? :chick3: the closest thing to that was ASIB and even that movie felt flawed in some aspects + she was new to acting, I feel like she's a way better actress now but the projects and the directors that she chooses to work with doesn't do her justice :chick3:

• Like 2

Just now, Human Fly said:

Happy Mistake kinda humbled me but at the same time its produced by bloodpop who is allergic to success and known as making bad music.

We managed to get SL into the Top 5, after it leaked a month before. Garden Of Eden will debut at #1 

:coffee2:

Spoiler

Jokes aside, if the song is good we could debut again into the Top5, otherwise Top10

Will listening to Harlequin ruin the movie for me? I kind of want to be surprised by the musical numbers. Maybe I'll hold off for now.

oROzJrH.gif

3 minutes ago, HausOfPunk said:

Will listening to Harlequin ruin the movie for me? I kind of want to be surprised by the musical numbers. Maybe I'll hold off for now.

oROzJrH.gif

That thought crossed my mind for a quick moment when she announced it but since it's different production than what will appear in the film/soundtrack, it's whatever :michael:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HausOfPunk said:

oROzJrH.gif

the versions of the songs that appear on harlequin are different than the ones in the film, so you should be fine

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

That thought crossed my mind for a quick moment when she announced it but since it's different production than what will appear in the film/soundtrack, it's whatever :michael:

1 minute ago, Edonis said:

the versions of the songs that appear on harlequin are different than the ones in the film, so you should be fine

I kinda wanted to be surprised by the songs themselves though. But I briefly looked at the Harlequin track listing so I already ruined it for myself anyway.

oROzJrH.gif

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, MonsterJohn said:

Is Happy mistakes her worst ballad? I can only think of Dope which is worse 

Her worst ballad is Angel Down. I actually really like Dope :-*

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Will this base crucify me when I say that I am a Dope apologist? It's no "I Wanna Be With You", but it's one of the most raw, vulnerable and behind the curtain moments we have gotten from Gaga in times of being in a personal and professional sh*tstorm. And I love listening to it on road trips alone.

oROzJrH.gif

• Like 10

Yea, the album was underwhelming. But the endless negativity and hatred in here is not cute.

The Joker is probably the best song she has released in half a decade and DWAS is still dominating, let's celebrate that 

The sudden resurgence of OGHs, someone take them back to their caves.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, MonsterJohn said:

It's definitely on the lower end of her ballads list. Speechless, just as one example, stomps on it effortlessly. 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

This is why I wish she just didn't do this side project. It's going to dramatically hit her momentum on streaming platforms, at least in terms of playlist support, when we could've just rode into it from DWAS alone. They could've at least laid off the NMF support and probably skipped TTH so Spotify doesn't have her last release as a playlist bomb/backfire. But alas.. She can do as she wishes.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Arthoe said:

Will this base crucify me when I say that I am a Dope apologist? It's no "I Wanna Be With You", but it's one of the most raw, vulnerable and behind the curtain moments we have gotten from Gaga in times of being in a personal and professional sh*tstorm. And I love listening to it on road trips alone.

oROzJrH.gif

I think it's overly dragged. Not a song I revisit often, but clearly wasn't meant to be for the GP anyway. It was an emotional time for her. 

1 hour ago, ROARyals said:

Where are the critics reviews?? Why is there only 7?? Do critics really not gaf? Pitchfork hello??

Were getting near that time where additional reviews start to not matter and I dont want the album defined as a 69…

Reviews are out weekdays only. We might get a few more starting Monday.

1 hour ago, MonsterJohn said:

Bleach To My Eyes says hi :sistrens:

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.