• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

Posted (edited)

I too think she's saying "dancing in the shadow of the moon" instead of "dancing in the shadow of the night."

Team Moon, now that Team 2024 officially won.

spacer.png

Edited by Aden
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 5

9 minutes ago, MonsterConnor said:

Why aren't critics reviewing the new HBO special? It's been out for a bit and we only have two reviews on RT. Is it due to the long holiday weekend in the US? 

I wish I knew too :dies:

Hopefully we get a least a couple more to create a score.

43 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

You guys need to stop playing like this, who cares about who's releasing :priceless: She's Lady Gaga, not Rita Ora. She'll be fine, and she won't debut at #1 anyways.

If people are excited for her comeback and the song is good, it will do well no matter what. If not, then it's going to underperform.

I'm sure they are going to make an attempt at a #1 debut 

Stupid Love debuted at #5 and that song leaked months in advance 

Can't believe I have followed this woman through 6 album cycles 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, MonsterConnor said:

Why aren't critics reviewing the new HBO special? It's been out for a bit and we only have two reviews on RT. Is it due to the long holiday weekend in the US? 

arts not the charts

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Aden said:

I too think she's saying "dancing in the shadow of the moon" instead of "dancing in the shadow of the night."

Team Moon, now that Team 2024 officially won.

spacer.png

Wait did they like change the snippet or something? I've heard "night" for the past 2 days but when I just relistened, I can only hear "moon." Something shifted 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I'm also team MOON

ezgif-3-f7cf06d4cd.gif

Edited by Artur

HuEeSft.jpeg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

espqz9K.gif

Ugh I regret it so much. I only got the Chromatica skin/ROM emote not this one, nor the SL emote. I hope it cüms back :'(

I think it's dance in the shadow of the moon and the I-i-i ending is just the production 

• Like 1

Gaga T-posing during the 2nd Bad Romance verse :dies:

dance in the shadow of the moon 

espqz9K.gif

Still gooped that not only did she include a snippet of new music but actually went the extra mile to keep the screening cut separate from the global premiere so as to not ruin the surprise :jonny: So odd and totally unlike her but at the same time such a refreshing and welcome move.

Loving this NEW Gaga. lg7iscoming.png

• Like 5

I just realised that Gags has more Tiktok followers than KP :eek: Very surprising. The latter being much more active on social.

• Like 1

Just now, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Still gooped that not only did she include a snippet of new music but actually went the extra mile to keep the screening cut separate from the global premiere so as to not ruin the surprise :jonny: So odd and totally unlike her but at the same time such a refreshing and welcome move.

Loving this NEW Gaga. lg7iscoming.png

And the interviews been really on point and she was being honest and answered every question. 

Love this new Gaga as well. Hope miss man keep it up with this new behavior. 

espqz9K.gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

I just realised that Gags has more Tiktok followers than KP :eek: Very surprising. The latter being much more active on social.

well obvs. i said this in the other thread but pls stop comparing them it's so beneath us :eli:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

well obvs. i said this in the other thread but pls stop comparing them it's so beneath us :eli:

Rooting for both actually :heart:

Let's be real: she won't release a lead single when she has 3 weeks of jazz shows. It'd kill the vibe. 
My bet is that she's releasing after the jazz shows. Lead single July & album late august seems right. 

I really want Woodkid to not only help produce the album, but also direct one of her music videos, I love him so much, he is so talented :jonny5:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

I think it's dance in the shadow of the moon and the I-i-i ending is just the production 

Yeah, for me I hear "dance in the shadow of the moo-oo-oo-oo-oo" instead of "ni-i-i-i"

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, frankvert said:

Wait did they like change the snippet or something? I've heard "night" for the past 2 days but when I just relistened, I can only hear "moon." Something shifted 

spacer.png

She created a modern day Yanni/Laurel to maximize first day streams from confused listeners. Mind of a mastermind.

i feel like we are so old now to be fighting kp fans over charts or whatever lmao

• Thanks 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.