Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

my mother told me she found a song that she really like and was from tiktok then she found it on youtube, so she can use it for her dance class..... it was this one:bibliahh: she was really happy to found it... "oh its was from lady gaga! " :

this song has 10.000.000 M views.

• Haha 1

• Replies 163.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

Near the end of the Monster Ball bonus content when she looks at the camera and says "Maybe HBO will let me do another special" :chick3:

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

Dk if I'm allowed to post links from there on here but GGD is now clowning for a LG7 announcement after the HBO special premiere :toofunny2:

You think we won't do it here? 

:suburban:

• Haha 2

Still trying to understand why she teased the next album with all these studio pics only for her to go silent. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Diocles said:

Still trying to understand why she teased the next album with all these studio pics only for her to go silent. 

It was HEAVY teasing even on her standards, so it was odd. I really think the "tik tok" was a hint at TikTok ban, not a clock. 

Therefore it'll be out in June. :eli: 

29 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

The cast and crew section :lmao: 

She really said "I'm getting credited for every Emmy this can potential win".

:gaygacat3:

Also Interscope better learn their lesson not to release an album within at least 10 weeks from a Taylor Swift album.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Konril said:

Also Interscope better learn their lesson not to release an album within at least 10 weeks from a Taylor Swift album.

Gaga doged a bullet :bird:

When people were saying that mid-end May would have been enough to avoid to be blocked by Taylor..

tumblr_p2182mSVoH1qk7scno1_250.gif

This fanbase would have been in total shambles if something like that would have happened.

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Diocles said:

Gaga and Bloodpop posted studio pics for Chromatica in 2018

Gaga has always posted studio pics months/years before her albums are released. I'm not sure why fans are having such a difficult time understanding that this time around 

• Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, Konril said:

Billie would've easily gotten it had she just shut her mouth about the whole "releasing different variant vinyls & saving the environment" we know how petty the Cats-Amsterdam actress can get 

• Haha 1

that charts thread is a mess imagine if it was Gar :dies:

11 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

that charts thread is a mess imagine if it was Gar :dies:

We would have lost atleast 8 to 12 liddos to modneys

• Haha 5

26 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

Billie would've easily gotten it had she just shut her mouth about the whole "releasing different variant vinyls & saving the environment" we know how petty the Cats-Amsterdam actress can get 

Taylor would have shipped the variants anyway :kitty:

54 minutes ago, Konril said:

I mean she releases 2 albums a year so that's almost half of the weeks :suburban:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Gaga has always posted studio pics months/years before her albums are released. I'm not sure why fans are having such a difficult time understanding that this time around 

This was only like a year and a half after Joanne was released though, and these types of posts were spread out over months and much less frequent.

It's been *checks notes* 3 years, 11 months and 22 days since Chromatica and the teasing this time around was very frequent and many more posts than usual. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Taylor snagging a #1 by 50k on her fifth week is only because she was clinging on for dear life putting out new variants that she knew her fans would gobble up, and I don't feel like Billie fans are wild enough to push extra hard to get her sales up. Personally I think if it was Googoo releasing this week she'd have been more of a threat since Liddos would be going crazy trying to get her numbers up, especially if the forecast wasn't looking great for her to go #1. :lakitu: 

We'll find out once she surprise releases on Friday. :sistrens:

44 minutes ago, Jack! said:

Taylor snagging a #1 by 50k on her fifth week is only because she was clinging on for dear life putting out new variants that she knew her fans would gobble up, and I don't feel like Billie fans are wild enough to push extra hard to get her sales up. Personally I think if it was Googoo releasing this week she'd have been more of a threat since Liddos would be going crazy trying to get her numbers up, especially if the forecast wasn't looking great for her to go #1. :lakitu: 

We'll find out once she surprise releases on Friday. :sistrens:

It's 2013 anymore Mr taemin

14 hours ago, Jose Alberto said:

A surprise...??? :duca:

- Announcement LG7

- Babylon MV

- Chromatica Deluxe 

(Reality: nothing) :clown:

I get huge Jolie's lips vibes from this X account. They have the same type of humor. 

:skull:

Posted (edited)

They still haven't sent out attendee confirmation and the premiere event is supposed to be in 2 nights

:clack:

Edited by Bhabylon

15 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

They still haven't sent out attendee confirmation and the premiere event is supposed to be in 2 nights

:clack:

her team, not WB must running it then 

nicki.png

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

I get huge Jolie's lips vibes from this X account. They have the same type of humor. 

:skull:

"Tayrrorist", "1989 boyfriends" yeah it's Jolie's :ahh:

6 minutes ago, Solar said:

"Tayrrorist", "1989 boyfriends" yeah it's Jolie's :ahh:

It has to be :ahh:

GOItHgXXwAAONBz?format=jpg&name=large

4 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

She does, but she was literally spamming it every night this time. :rip: That's not her usual style. 

• Thanks 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.