Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

20 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

She can mix her vocals just like how Blondie, Bowie, etc did

For example;

Also this masterpiece comes to mind:

I would like as well a record with more soft-chill vocals, it's just that for a rock album (assuming it's the confirmed direction), I'm mentally prepared to see her going all out in the vocal department :clack:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 165k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

BTW era street fashion collage

ylQRYnp.jpegMV8jhzi.jpegs82iNtJ.jpegEV5aHLw.jpeg2GfVnsW.jpegOSpsQrV.jpegVCyvYJy.jpeg6HJSPQE.jpegMIT2WoP.jpegaAUrl47.jpego9NHZN3.jpegtrdEvyx.jpegv3Clpl9.jpegyG8Ifmf.jpegCM6FOh4.jpegjdNtJZT.jpegtO8IXLq.jpegQQzqbAD.jpeg8T3aaOT.jpegvjTOXJo.jpegiolJvEb.jpegcRaQntm.jpegMXVdans.jpegpJoE76b.jpegE1HCprt.jpegr00yJd8.jpegoBhsbjR.jpegrRJdR7t.jpegBsjQGIP.jpegvSXHwrb.jpeg8jTs6Do.jpegiZZqUfn.jpegkqjyyKU.jpegpXBazOc.jpegQJMcCUj.jpegbf5QkpD.jpegEB1naZD.jpegVODs96D.jpegIgHNeTe.jpegnBXnAyV.jpegLhvjWny.jpegrslVxjq.jpegsiyQL28.jpegMxfsIYM.jpegeVWR1aA.jpegDjUM6QO.jpegRXx9oJf.jpegukq3TqM.jpegDYWF9C9.jpeg25sTw0G.jpegqAVFLpH.jpeg9WIMp3d.jpeg6bGKqyK.jpegZ4fxHAF.jpegdw1df7d.jpegswzexaY.jpeglFhahQO.jpegFxo4pqW.jpegNu2xAJF.jpegBUeMmGQ.jpegxaEe5ao.jpeg0W0D0Va.jpegCc3JNNN.jpegiTTE7NB.jpeg

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Also this masterpiece comes to mind:

I would like as well a record with more soft-chill vocals, it's just that for a rock album (assuming it's the confirmed direction), I'm mentally prepared to see her going all out in the vocal department :clack:

Yup she is coming for our eardrums

:clack:

• Haha 3

Let Gaga be Gaga. Her raw power house vocals make her stand out from her peers. She always delivers a quality 110% vocal performance 

Even on chill songs like The Cure she gives it her all vocally

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Let Gaga be Gaga. Her raw power house vocals make her stand out from her peers. She always delivers a quality 110% vocal performance 

Even on chill songs like The Cure she gives it her all vocally

THANK YOU! Some people only want soft vocals because they think that soft vocals = a hit.

no soft vocals pls :clack: the way she sings sets her apart from other girls. Also Stupid Love hate is tired, it’s a good song.

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

The bat is dead, but the rat is still with us. 🐀

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, RandomHooker said:

A classic choreographed by the one and only, thankfully, Ritchie Squirrel.

Reveal hidden contents

:biblionny:

Literally same moves from Judas and some Telephone in there :rip: 

Powerful progression, big melody and killer hooker along with her powerful vocal is literally her main selling point, you can argue that she screamed too much on PI or swine but I really can't image her singing bad romance, born this way etc with soft, moody vocals:rip: 

She tried a "soft" vocal with Heal Me and look how GP responded :penguin:

• Like 1

Y'all always take some takes too drastically, I think there's nothing wrong in would like also a different direction from a vocal point of view, but probably this won't be the right project for that considering the genre.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

THANK YOU! Some people only want soft vocals because they think that soft vocals = a hit.

which is actually upon furhter inspeciton not true

However, when she puts out a more basic song the screaming/loudness becomes an issue

had shallow flopped people would blame her screamign

its the way its done

:alexz3:

7 minutes ago, paperfectdelusion said:

She tried a "soft" vocal with Heal Me and look how GP responded :penguin:

Heal Me was never a single :suburban:

2 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

Heal Me was never a single :suburban:

thank god for that

3 minutes ago, Kimi said:

thank god for that

Heal Me is a good song tbh

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Yet another Friday with zero releases 

spacer.png

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

spacer.png

Kacey Musgraves released her new album

• Like 1

12 hours ago, FameFatale said:

JoJo Siwa is surprise releasing tonight and Richy did her choreography and creative directing

Well, if Richie is busy working with JoJo Siwa...:bibliahh:Either the LG7 lead isn't coming, or it's a ballad that doesn't need choreo. JoJo Siwa... wtf Richie :rip: 

4 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

spacer.png

Making way for JoJo Siwa :foxaylove: 

I want soft vocals because I would love to have some Gaga music I can relax to (it still can be a bop). Also, would be a nice change from her more recent records.

nicki.png

But yeah, not happening with LG7.

• Like 1

Yeah I'm not sure why 'Heal me' was supposed to smash, the mention is kind of random but the song was good, all the bops from the ASIB soundtrack are, her early work could be more an indication of softer vocals being liked by the general audience anyway including the BM resurgence.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

The bat is dead, but the rat is still with us. 🐀

Rodentia, 7th album by L. Gaga, coming in May :WAP: 

• Haha 2

"Softer vocals" sounds like constructive creative feedback from a gay whose depth of music history knowledge is pop girls who make up 5% of the commercial music landscape.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Kacey Musgraves released her new album

Who 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Aden said:

"Softer vocals" sounds like constructive creative feedback from a gay whose depth of music history knowledge is pop girls who make up 5% of the commercial music landscape.

Well that is definitely not my case considering I just posted an alternative rock song from 'The Smashing Punpinks' from 90s as example of that, it is just a way of saying like 'dark bop', you can call it in another way if you prefer.

6 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

Who 

spacer.png

merlin_150516381_ff74309f-be03-4d7e-84b7

2019's AOTY winner

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.