Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

love me right is so bad :clack:

• Confused 2

3 hours ago, FailSafe said:

She can kiss a solo #1 smash goodbye if she keeps on releasing shitty leads like PIss and Stupid Bomb. Oh and keep the studio vocals soft, relaxed and POP. She's doing a massive disservice to her works by shouting and screaming with their studio versions. She's free do that with live performances. Good melody is also very important.

shouting and screaming :deadbanana::deadbanana:

Y’all will get a 1-2-3 punch of Swine 2.0, 3.0 and 4.0, and a Dope 2.5 for a closer. 

Be prepared and find peace in her screams and squeaks.  

:clack:

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

How do you guys think Dinner ft Adele is going to sound like ? And do you guys think that RedOne was the producer ?

4 hours ago, FailSafe said:

She can kiss a solo #1 smash goodbye if she keeps on releasing shitty leads like PIss and Stupid Bomb. Oh and keep the studio vocals soft, relaxed and POP. She's doing a massive disservice to her works by shouting and screaming with their studio versions. She's free do that with live performances. Good melody is also very important.

This clock :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Dragha said:

I had no idea she made music 

A classic choreographed by the one and only, thankfully, Ritchie Squirrel.

Spoiler

:biblionny:

1 minute ago, RandomHooker said:

A classic choreographed by the one and only, thankfully, Ritchie Squirrel.

Reveal hidden contents

:biblionny:

Spoiler

Why does this sound like this could belong in a Tayble album. 

• Haha 1

Does the squirrel always demand choreo-driven videos from the artists he works with? 

This looks obsessive and egotistic. It's like he's trying to piss on every video to mark his territory.  :biblio:

• Haha 7

4 hours ago, FailSafe said:

We get it, Gaga prefers "raw" vocals but she always has the chance do to that with live performances. I, too, am tired of that. Just keep the STUDIO version polished and smooth, that's literally the only thing I'm asking for LG7. Chromatica itself proves that she can still do those smooth pop vocals AND she can make her high notes sounds pleasing without her screaming into the mic- literally LOVE ME RIGHT is there: pleasing tone AND pleasing high notes.

so what was this about?

5 hours ago, FailSafe said:

She's doing a massive disservice to her works by shouting and screaming with their studio versions. She's free do that with live performances. 

ASIB songs which are literally pop rock/ballads? Why does it seem like it's a recent/ongoing issue with her songs?

5 hours ago, FailSafe said:

like can we message Gaga with this take.. cause girl, your vocals ruined Perfect Illusion and to an extent Million Reasons.. we need polished/listenable vocals in studio version

but considering the direction, i think there will be DOPE-fest but for as long as it matches the instrumentals/mood, why not?

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

That lead single sounds amazing today

22 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

That lead single sounds amazing today

Applause sounds amazing EVERYDAY :WAP: 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Artur said:

Realistically, do you guys think Gags has a chance of having another smash era? I don't mean it as shade. It's just that nowadays, most artists seem to either smash super hard, or completely bomb with their attempts. Most of her peers completely fade out too. On the other hand, she still has one of the biggest fanbases out there (and I also think that her name is more respected nowadays than it was a few years ago). Still, I don't know why, I can't see her having a Texas Hold'em, We Can't Be Friends or Flowers kind of hit, but I hope I'm wrong. :dancehall:

With the right song and promotion, yes she can. If she releases something basic like SL then she wont. I understand labels want cutsy radio friendly songs but this is Gaga. People and her own fans expect a more unique sound from her. See Bloody Mary, its not a radio hit friendly song that you expect to be a smash but its totally a "Gaga" sound and with a little tik tok moment it smashed despite being a decade old

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

Just now, Almodusa said:

the way no one moved

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Are the writing skills in the room with us?

azealia-banks-breakfast-club.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

When a bullsh*t title and concept are better than the actual one

azealia-banks-breakfast-club.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

10 years :party: 

Deserved to be on H#1TPOP :'(

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

what a weirdo :rip:

I definitely don't expect her to use soft vocals in a hypothetical rock record.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Leptine said:

I definitely don't expect her to use soft vocals in a hypothetical rock record.

She can mix her vocals just like how Blondie, Bowie, etc did

For example;

• Like 1

She was lowkey hollering in the Love Me Right chorus 

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.