Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

3 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Anyway how many grammys should we expect for Sweet Sounds of Jesus?

Maybe we can get SOTY, ROTY, and whatever else is in the rock category

dCB8GQT.gif

Queen has such a diverse collection of Grammys. A Rock one would make it even cooler. What's next? Gospel? Country?

dCB8GQT.gif

Edited by Artur

• Replies 163.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

9 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

I feel like they'll give her AOTY when she's like 60 and doing experimental hag pop contemporary AC or s/t

dCB8GQT.gif

I don't see it happening unless she smashes, and smashing in her 60s sounds almost impossible. :rip: 

dCB8GQT.gif

Grammys are different now too. Most of the recent AOTY winners are young and cool artists, with albums that pulled huge numbers.

Edited by Artur

20 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Anyway how many grammys should we expect for Sweet Sounds of Jesus?

Maybe we can get SOTY, ROTY, and whatever else is in the rock category

dCB8GQT.gif

I would rather Gaga not get nommed for a GF Grammy again if they’re not going to award her. 

51 minutes ago, Artur said:

SOTY and ROTY noms may be on the way. 

dCB8GQT.gif

I can see it tbh. It's been ages since they released their last album so if everything goes the right way she'll finally bag her SOTY AND ROTY grammy win. 

dCB8GQT.gif

Spoiler

:eli:

I just know if they perform the song together she's going to find a way to shoehorn richy in as choreographer. mick jagger should be warned

dCB8GQT.gif

7 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

I just know if they perform the song together she's going to find a way to shoehorn richy in as choreographer. mick jagger should be warned

dCB8GQT.gif

Ugh, I kind of hated that she had choreo for the Metallica performance. Choreo just doesn't suit some musical settings (like Lana & her backup dancers doing choreo for Born to Die :deadbanana2:)

• Like 2

It’s so close to 100M guys. Come on!!!

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Aden said:

The strikes need to end. Not because studios shouldn't compensate writers and actors more, but because they used the wrong strategy to strike.

What has made the UPS and UAW strikes effective is they strictly focused on better pay and working conditions. They didn't tackle evolving technologies in their workplaces. The writers and actors guilds went way too far over AI technology, the amount of writers in a room, etc. They did not come to the table with the leverage and reasonable demands (a cease in AI, additional writers in the room, etc.) that UPS and UAW did.

UPS and UAW arguing like the writers and actors guilds would have been like asking their employers to stop evolving driver technology, stop automation, and have additional delivery drivers in each car. :rip: They just focused on pay and reasonable conditions like better air conditioning.

The writers and actors guilds will not have the continued support of the public forever. I feel for them but they overplayed their hand and the cracks are starting to show.

dCB8GQT.gif

I mean, the studios wanted to take full-body scans of extras so they could own their likeness forever, throughout the entire universe, and have AI insert them into whatever a studio wants without any further compensation. :deadbanana:Just imagine the legal precedent set for other industries if they got away with that. The people running Hollywood have made it abundantly clear that they want to exploit AI to line their already steep pockets, not as a tool to be used cautiously and thoughtfully. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Artur said:

Queen has such a diverse collection of Grammys. A Rock one would make it even cooler. What's next? Gospel? Country?

dCB8GQT.gif

christian music. if kanye could have one, ga should have 

dCB8GQT.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Artur said:

Do you guys think she still has a shot at one of the three big Grammys? Shallow not snatching at least one made me lose hope. Her music and persona are too polarizing. 

dCB8GQT.gif

If she makes a good album of course there's a chance she's the representative overdue artist

On 9/15/2023 at 2:40 AM, Artur said:

Fasten your seatbelts because the next two days are gonna be super good for her Spotify numbers

Sbtm9du.gif

On 9/15/2023 at 5:20 AM, Artur said:

In less than 24h you will find out

Sbtm9du.gif

we did mimi. | Rpdr funny, Reaction pictures, Rupaul

Tumblr: Image

you lied gifs | WiffleGif

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Devin said:

I sincerely hate her in-between era drought releases. They’re always random, non event, out of touch singles.

Except I Want Your Love 

If a Chic collab on a cover was interesting, I'm sure The Rolling Stones will be with an original song

Well let’s see if she even has writing/composing credits before we talk about SOTY dd. Best Rock Song would be cute too.

8 hours ago, The Witch said:

Crazy how ******* can't ask for new ORIGINAL music from their fave without liddos making essays about how she been 'feeding us' and the food being 100 years old music and a Kylie Minogue cover of Marry the Night.

dCB8GQT.gif

The feeding in question:

• Haha 1

I'm cackling at how the only person who seems to be saying anything about J:FaD is the score composer :dies:

Girl really said, NDA this, NDA that, let's work around that and give the girls some early tea. 

One of these Elton John collaborations is worse than the other and I'm afraid that it is NOT the gnome one...

Edited by Rage

37 minutes ago, Rage said:

One of these Elton John collaborations is worse than the other and I'm afraid that it is NOT the gnome one...

this was nice it elevated the song 

I think the end of SFA and the interludes are cool and new. I knew she was going to struggle commercially going back to dance after the maturer music rebrand. But, It is also a lil disappointing artistically that she didn’t reinvent the wheel with Chroma, all eyes were on her after asib. Still SFA really breaks up Chroma for me and resets it.

Edited by Mr. Stratus
  • Like 1

God From Above is an amazing song, one of the few on Cosmetica that don't sound BloodPop'd and watered down. It's the kind of 'smart' electronica that online gays pretend A*tpop is. The DnB ending is genius and a discography highlight, everybody say Thank you Burns and Axwell

DiktS2q.gif

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

now if sine was fully produced like the lil texas outro. the boundaries that would have pushed... but not everyone has the mind of a mastermind

DiktS2q.gif

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, flower moon said:

now if sine was fully produced like the lil texas outro. the boundaries that would have pushed... but not everyone has the mind of a mastermind

DiktS2q.gif

Exactly, the outro of the original is so underwhelming 

21 minutes ago, flower moon said:

Yall will really stan anything, including literal noise taken from car crashes and washing machines huh. Feel free to enjoy tracks they use over at Guantanamo Bay for enhanced interrogation but most people prefer music I think

DiktS2q.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.