Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

4 hours ago, glacier76 said:

Didn’t Gaga begin her partnership with Tony before Artpop? 

There is an early interview with Jamie Lee Curtis and Gaga where Jamie, while polite, was still skeptical of Gaga’s acting. Gaga really had to deal with people underestimating her talents right from the start. 

That was my first time truly realizing JLC was such a miserable person. I'd been told tea that she was unpleasant before, but wasn't sure if she was just caught on a bad day. :rip:

I think ARTPOP's reception kind of helped C2C get the laser focus from LG (and her team). If she'd done everything Little Managers say she should have done, then she'd been far more active with promoting the pop record, and C2C would likely be side project status without a tour, Grammy campaigning, & major 1st week rolllout. Plus, there'd probably be less incentive to change things up and go into acting. 

• Like 1

• Replies 164.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

Did we figure out when Gaga is taking a 2 week break from Vegas? I thought it was for the Tony Bennett documentary, but it doesn’t seem like it is coming out anytime soon. 
Maybe Sweet Sounds of Heaven comes out next week and she’s doing some promotion with the Stones 

The show I’m going to is on the 28th, her first show after her break 

10 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Did we figure out when Gaga is taking a 2 week break from Vegas? I thought it was for the Tony Bennett documentary, but it doesn’t seem like it is coming out anytime soon. 
Maybe Sweet Sounds of Heaven comes out next week and she’s doing some promotion with the Stones 

I hope this is the case omg :jonny5:

Could Sweet Concealers of Heaven be Gogda's first entry on the Billboard Hot Rock Songs chart?

She already had the Top Gun Anthem place at #11 on the Rock Digital Songs chart.

Qmdf9RX.gif

15 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

The break started the 10th, and I was going to guess she was either going to relax or make some last minute tweaks to the J:FaD music since Hildur (who scored the first film) said she's just about done with the music herself, but then

4 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

She's in DC?? :deadbanana:

We never truly know what she's up to beforehand anymore :deadbanana: and I kind of love it tbh

Edited by Aston Martin

2 minutes ago, Komet blu said:

When this Rotting Stones collab gets her first general field Grammy win 

Ip1gEBj.gif

Inb4 she doesn’t have a composer credit and it wins SOTY

Janelle Monáe teas 

7 minutes ago, Aden said:

This pic looks like one of those hearings where the U.S. Congress deposes powerful people.

"Miss Germanotta, why has the public had so much radio silence on your next studio album? Do the American people not deserve to know?"

F6A1MPuWcAACWlI?format=jpg&name=small

I wish we could see a video of the meeting. To see how involved she actually is 

27 minutes ago, Komet blu said:

When this Rotting Stones collab gets her first general field Grammy win 

Ip1gEBj.gif

Is the collab gonna be released before the deadline? If not, the hype will probably be dead come 2025. :rip: 

I love those lyrics, but the fact that old man voice is going to be over her voice makes not care. Need isolated vocals asap.

Just now, Sannie said:

Is the collab gonna be released before the deadline? If not, the hype will probably be dead come 2025. :rip: 

I love those lyrics, but the fact that old man voice is going to be over her voice makes not care. Need isolated vocals asap.

The deadline is tomorrow lol. However, rock voters really do enjoy nominating really established acts/legends, and since this album is likely getting into Best Rock Album for 2025, I think the song if submitted can have a decent chance to get the nom in the rock field 

3 minutes ago, Sannie said:

2025 is even better, we're about to hit the Grammy / Oscar combo once again 

Ip1gEBj.gif

• Haha 3

Fasten your seatbelts because the next two days are gonna be super good for her Spotify numbers

Sbtm9du.gif

• Like 1

i have to say her dolby atmos is fixed, they did a lot of work and it all sounds way better

Manifesting and thinking of these Runway looks for Gaga's mini Era with RS. 

Only If she decides to do a promo with them, or use this moment to usher a new era towards LG7.

alexandermcqueenaw230040-55d7d263b5d9eec

albertaferrettiaw230054-7f21172780e862ef

alexandermcqueenaw230030-5617821b4fc0a64

celinemaw230031-36f65c25.jpg

celine080wiltern-1be53c80.jpg

retrofetes24024-b06dc4db.jpg

balmainaw230008-dd682766a45b91b625cc.JPG

alaiasf23look423-59976dbb.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.