Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

This is serving Born This Way/Chromatica hybrid cover. 

• Replies 164.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

2 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

how to trigger a fanbase with one playlist - new thread idea :eli::

We need Dope on #1 to reach the maximum trigger level :eli:

I thought about this yesterday but I really miss her in the public sphere. It really sucks that J:Fad is still so far away and all we can get by are Vegas clips (even if they’re great).

• Thanks 1

Do you think she will do a Tony tribute in the Grammys? I think it'd be wonderful, her Do I Love You performance makes me tear up every time

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

1 minute ago, jesus del rey said:

Do you think she will do a Tony tribute in the Grammys? I think it'd be wonderful, her Do I Love You performance makes me tear up every time

I think this was her tribute tbh... but unless she has a LG7 song out by then, maybe?

49 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Idk she set the bar too high with the Chromatica cover, so her in front of a plain background will be a let down :bird:

How can it set the bar high when it's not even her best Album cover. 

taybillie-chelsi-taybillie.gif

• Thumbs Down 1

I did not watch the VMAs last night, but the reaction online really shows how boring and stale that show has become.  

No iconic moments. Everyone is just posting about reactions, “omg this celebrity smiled when this other celebrity was on stage!!!”

Every time Gaga attended these shows she went out of her way to make them an event. She understood the legacy of the VMAs and tried her best to make historic pop culture moments. 

28 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Wasnt this performance a Tony tribute already? 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Wasnt this performance a Tony tribute already? 

It kind of was but it was before he passed away. I think his legacy and their friendship deserves another tribute :sosad:

• Thumbs Down 3

I'm pretty sure The Rolling Stones will perform at next Grammy Awards. I hope Gaga will join. O would totally love another rockGa moment at Grammys

Edited by monketsharona

1 hour ago, Love Again said:

I thought about this yesterday but I really miss her in the public sphere. It really sucks that J:Fad is still so far away and all we can get by are Vegas clips (even if they’re great).

I’m wondering if she’s planning on marrying Michael and having a baby during the ongoing SAG strike, and before JFAD promo begins. 

12 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

I’m wondering if she’s planning on marrying Michael and having a baby during the ongoing SAG strike, and before JFAD promo begins. 

Euhm... no?! LG7 is coming in early 2024 :giraffe:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Ratviolo said:

Euhm... no?! LG7 is coming in early 2024 :giraffe:

I just don’t think they’d launch LG7 without time for a tour though. 

7 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

I just don’t think they’d launch LG7 without time for a tour though. 

They could plan a tour later on, in 2025. CBT happened 2 years after the album release and it perfectly worked like this.

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 1

Just now, monketsharona said:

They could plan a tour later on, in 2025. CBT happened 2 years after the album release and it perfectly worked like this.

There were extenuating circumstances tho girl :skull: 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

There were extenuating circumstances tho girl :skull: 

Totally but it proved that a tour coming some time after album release is working too. She's a big touring force, she has no issue with getting people attending her shows anytime she wants

So yeah a new album doesn't mean touring worldwide in the next six months following an album release imo

• Like 1

Well atp it's pretty much known that she's touring LatAm next year. MX dates are already booked with Brazil, Colombia and some other places in negotiations. LG7 release + tour first leg next year and the remainder of the tour in 2025 would be my guess :foxaylove2:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Well atp it's pretty much known that she's touring LatAm next year. MX dates are already booked with Brazil, Colombia and some other places in negotiations. LG7 release + tour first leg next year and the remainder of the tour in 2025 would be my guess :foxaylove2:

same

17 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

same

She may not have been done writing or recording it yet but we're making sure this album is getting on the road oh yes we ARE

I66tKs6.gif

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

29 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Brazil, Colombia and some other places in negotiations.

Wait- where does this come from? :eek:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.