Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

36 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

y'all in your miserable bag today huh :monkey:

5-4-3-2-1 LIFT OFF!
Stratus is home shoes getting kicked off!

EVERYTIME I DROP A POST A POPGA STAN P*SSED OFF

little dusty-a$$ 2010ers need a lint brush! Woo

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952c4kb7dnfoj7rz2rn27e

-

is she turning up at the VMAs?
trish!.thumb.jpg.23f5984ba5b0c7667ed15e9

Edited by Mr. Stratus
  • Haha 1

Chromatica and Renaissance don't even reference the same kind of house subgenres (only a third of Renaissance is even house at all) but such a lack of musical reference is totally expected from pop music stans who think the boundaries of creativity are capped at choreography and colorful wigs.

5JHfTsB.gif

Edited by Aden
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

I use C2C when I want something a bit more chill from Gaga, I recommend it sis

insta.thumb.gif.aabef00b6b323e14680032b9 

I have my jazz moments, but I need something more contemporary and even more chill

Edited by Artur

5 minutes ago, Artur said:

I have my jazz moments, but I need something more contemporary and even more chill

Just go to sleep? Let us have our progressive bops

5JHfTsB.gif

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

52 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

LG7 lead shot on iPhone 16 confirmed

And it will look so much better than SL, isn't it? 

23 minutes ago, LunaUniverse said:

You are telling me that they haven't done editing yet? The Chromatica Ball Teas

14 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

:duca:

22 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

This explains why she has the next two weeks off. 

5 hours ago, Brunette Ambition said:

That’s why I said in that very post that she‘s not passionate enough to hire writers and producers that could make such an album - like Beyoncé does. :rip: Self-awareness for an artist is key. Gaga excels at writing ASIB-style ballads. But on the same album we have these awfully basic pop songs with cringe lyrics like Hair Body Face. Songs we all thought were purposefully bad for the context of the film, but didn’t they turn out to be early LG6 songs?
Also, Chromatica proved that she does heavily rely on the creative vision of others.  The album visuals were all Bloodpop, and the 911 video was something the director planned to do for decades. So it’s not even like we can say „at least it’s all her vision!“. 

WNWKFPY.gif

Gaga isn’t going to be this polished, perfectly executed brand in the way that Taylor and Bey are. She’s always had a messiness and a bit of a handcrafted quality about her. If you are expecting her to just become someone else or hire out everything to someone else you are going to be disappointed. 

• Like 6

Omg I’m here by the VMA stage and she’s rehearsing :jonny: sounds like Americano on steroids wtff. It’s a duet too. I think Rosalia but I can’t tell 

Less than 500k views away from 100M guys 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Omg I’m here by the VMA stage and she’s rehearsing :jonny: sounds like Americano on steroids wtff. It’s a duet too. I think Rosalia but I can’t tell 

It's a 10 min long ambient psychedelic folk song ft. Grouper :WAP: 

I'm rewatching the 2011 Howard Stern interview and he was talking about being attacked by monsters on twitter before and said it was like being bullied by the drama club :deadbanana2:

7 minutes ago, Rage said:

I'm rewatching the 2011 Howard Stern interview and he was talking about being attacked by monsters on twitter before and said it was like being bullied by the drama club :deadbanana2:

Now he has a lineup of gay interns battling to meet her :deadbanana2:2011 was so messy I forgot

4 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Just go to sleep? Let us have our progressive bops

5JHfTsB.gif

Let you? You are literally the one making fun of other's opinions

When Gaga actually releases a lo-fi album with bedroom pop styling and this base + ATRL overall calls it her most boring and bland album + the trend dies out and now EDM bangers are what the Gp likes.

spacer.png

Ugh Shakira’s performance at the VMAs just made me want her to be awarded the Vanguard just so we can have her perfoming her signature songs again. Its the closest we can get to another “super bowl” type of performance. 

Next year she wont since she’ll be promoting JFAD so 2025 is it. 

• Thanks 1

Ya'll how come nobody at these award shows knows how to sing live and put on a good performance?

I miss when 20 yr old fad was putting the pressure on the girls to keep the mics on and serve theatre.

5JHfTsB.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.