Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

55 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

Replace Justin Timberlake with the Weeknd and we have a hit era :clap3:

UGHHH i would live for a the weeknd fad collab. esp with his production choices. i really love the recnet popular song he has done. he gives abit of loose era teas. Some of the idol songs were great too

• Thanks 1

• Replies 213.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• hausofbryan

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

Sour Candy feels like a fever dream. The chokehold this song had me in.

The endless meltdown over it not having a video, December 2020, purple hair, fairy emojis…. The war flashbacks :skull:

She really could have had two pre-album #1 debuts had they released SC with a music video. :jonny: ROM and SC would be currently battling out to see who gets to a billi streams first.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, luckythisway said:

ARTPOP singles should’ve been: 

1. Applause - August 2013 

2. Do What U Want (feat. Justin Timberlake) - October 2013 

3. Gypsy - January 2014 

4. Sexxx Dreams (Rihmix feat. Rihanna) - April 2014 

A smash album! 

spacer.png

Would have been an album of five top 10s when you include Dope.

794Pif5.gif

1 minute ago, Sugden said:

is it reallty coming today?

794Pif5.gif

No:dies:

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

Seems like you and Haus Of Adga have a different opinion 

spacer.png

Not the first time.

22 minutes ago, Sannie said:

She really could have had two pre-album #1 debuts had they released SC with a music video. :jonny: ROM and SC would be currently battling out to see who gets to a billi streams first.

Kinda surprised SC hasnt out-stream SL yet, i think cause its popga stan'd BP stans dont like it as much. They like these trap banger things that sounds noisy af IJBOL

Dot just retweeted their „everybody quiet” tweet from July 17th of 2022. I bet it means that it’s about the anniversary but maybe @ViviLittleM was right all along. Lol

2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Dot just retweeted their „everybody quiet” tweet from July 17th of 2022. I bet it means that it’s about the anniversary but maybe @ViviLittleM was right all along. Lol

Chile the account is now private?

The Chromatica Ball was a fun experience but in my opinion it was an horrible stadium tour (the views were awful) and a letdown considering the Joanne Ball/artRave/BTWBall/Monster Ball.

Even the artRave that was the weakest had something exciting and different. The Chromatica was just meh.

The best part of the CBT were the interludes, thank you Nick Knight and NicoPanda, you never disappoint.

I then went to the Reinassance and OMG THAT WAS A STADIUM TOUR :ghostface:

spacer.png

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

8 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Chile the account is now private?

Yes 

Yeah the stage wasn’t made for stadiums at all, a big mess.

forever mad couldn’t see the first Act + Alice.

but her energy was fire (just like the heat - we couldn’t breath) it was insane, everyone was crazy for 2 hours straight, everything felt like paradise

• Like 1

1000 Doves (Piano) would have been a hit after the mammoth success of Shallow. 

2 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

1000 Doves (Piano) would have been a hit after the mammoth success of Shallow. 

I fear it wouldn’t have. 

• Haha 1

Not sure why lately I keep reading pointless comparisons in here with other tours that have at least 3X more dates planned than the Chromatica one, of course the team behind those long tours went in full force with budget, the Chromatica Ball was a way to taste the waters in primis for Gaga, if she was capable to return touring given the previous cancellations and selling those venues, reason of why the number of dates was limited in first and there was no point in giving a big budget for obvious reasons giving the circumnstances, the tour still managed to be a serve, especially coming from the mess it was the 'Enigma' show.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

1000 Doves (Oontz oontz version) > 1000 Doves (Hagpop version)

ToniGaga96

And that’s that on that

4 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Not sure why lately I keep reading pointless comparisons in here with other tours that have at least 3X more dates planned than the Chromatica one, of course the team behind those long tours went in full force with budget, the Chromatica Ball was a way to taste the waters in primis for Gaga, if she was capable to return touring given the previous cancellations and selling those venues, reason of why the number of dates was limited in first and there was no point in giving a big budget for obvious reasons giving the circumnstances, the tour still managed to be a serve, especially coming from the mess it was the 'Enigma' show.

I don't even think it's worth pointing out the niche shortfalls of the tour considering the stadium tour itself was 10/10 amazing and sold-out.  She could easily have added more dates and sold-out, that's why OGHs arguments never make sense.  Outside of people like her, Bey, Taylor, and maybe Adele, there aren't really any other women who could sell out a stadium tour.  

Edited by Archetype
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

1000 Doves (Oontz oontz version) > 1000 Doves (Hagpop version)

ToniGaga96

Someone finally gets it.

The oontz oontz version may have even smashed harder than Stupid God as a lead single.

F0Z0fsr.gif 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Archetype said:

I don't even think it's worth pointing out the niche shortfalls of the tour considering the stadium tour itself was 10/10 amazing and sold-out.  She could easily have added more dates and sold-out, that's why OGHs arguments never make sense.  Outside of people like her, Bey, Taylor, and maybe Adele, there aren't really any other women who could sell out a stadium tour.  

Exactly and I'm sure the next tour will be longer and with a bigger budget.

4 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Exactly and I'm sure the next tour will be longer and with a bigger budget.

Hopefully they stop with their obsession of baseball stadiums! The mess with Chicago and Boston’s demand being insane

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.