Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

1 minute ago, GagaStefi said:

someone ask gar to give us fashion and vanity for the fame’s 15th anniversary… they’re just waiting to be tiktok hits 

image0.gif

The Fame has her best unreleased we agree

• Replies 213.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• hausofbryan

4 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Not the whole ass essay sis! Also not the fake outrage and who’s condescending here? You clearly can’t comprehend the difference btw a niche artist (indie) and a mainstream one (Gaga and all her peers)… it has nothing to do with her clothes… but if you had opened a book like you saidk maybe… oh wait no I don’t call people dumb

Not you being so far out of touch that it goes past Lady Gaga and now you're missing your own posts from 20 minutes ago. 

21 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Kids stay in school challenge

1 minute ago, Century said:

Not you being so far out of touch that it goes past Lady Gaga and now you're missing your own posts from 20 minutes ago. 

It was a joke but you probably don’t laugh much in your life do you?

The way the Chromatica sect is worse than the ARTPOP one

anyway let me keep streaming her catalogue 

Gar is not some niche indie artist pls :toofunny3: She’s always been a mainstream, commercial pop star. She just subverted the playbook of what the pop star construct means culturally 

spacer.png

Edited by luckythisway
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

It was a joke but you probably don’t laugh much in your life do you?

and this is why ppl don't like you. :cm: 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Century said:

and this is why ppl don't like you. :cm: 

How am I gonna survive 

• Like 1

What if Interscope sends Replay to radio to promote the CB film and they use the performance as a music video :eli: 

Edited by Chromatica

when it's so dry we're left fighting each other and not dragging ga anymore

image0.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, chosensparkles said:

How am I gonna survive 

By projecting how miserable you are onto women who do not know you exist and do not care about the number of streams they get per day on albums they released years ago.

Just now, Chromatica said:

What if Interscope sends Replay to radio to promote the CB film and they use the performance as a music video :eli: 

A masterpiece wbk

Just now, Century said:

By projecting how miserable you are onto women who do not know you exist and do not care about the number of streams they get per day on albums they released years ago.

Ok Kpop stan :coffee2:

Did everyone try the Triclone Skin Tech Foundation? I thought the Triclone Skin Tech Foundation was lovely.

• Haha 1

Did anyone try chicken by the way?

:clap3:

Edited by chosensparkles

10 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

And it becomes the inaugural Best Pop Dance Recording Grammy winner yup

Looking at all these bootleg Bloody Mary on Spotify.

• sped up viral - bloody mary (lady gaga)- sped up version 18.4 million
  • Pablo Baker - Bloody Mary (Sped Up TikTok Remix) [from "Wednesday Addams"] 12.2 million
  • northwest - Bloody Mary - Sped Up 13.4 million
  • TMW x BE.TH 19.6 million

:rip:

When Wednesday season 2 drops we need someone to make edits with Replay of that boy turning into a monster and promote it as the follow-up to Bloody Mary for the new season, "the monster inside you is torturing me" :eli: 

I guess the lyrics of Monster could also work but Replay deserves the attention more.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

When Wednesday season 2 drops we need someone to make edits with Replay of that boy turning into a monster and promote it as the follow-up to Bloody Mary for the new season, "the monster inside you is torturing me" :eli: 

I guess the lyrics of Monster could also work but Replay deserves the attention more.

We need Replay to go viral! Truly a huge highlight in her discography. BURNS did that with her

Just now, chosensparkles said:

We need Replay to go viral! Truly a huge highlight in her discography. BURNS did that with her

I need BURNS and Madeon to be the main producers of LG7 with a little bit of Tchami. Bloodpop can sit it out after Joanne and Chromatica.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Chromatica said:

I need BURNS and Madeon to be the main producers of LG7 with a little bit of Tchami. Bloodpop can sit it out after Joanne and Chromatica.

Yeah Replay and 911 were amazing.

i mean Chromatica as I said was not a bad album per say, she has none, it just sometimes missed the mark and that’s my issue with it and the production sometimes didn’t risk too much but I still own many versions of chromas + attended the tour and will stream the special multiple times

5 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

NO! We want new blood. I like the rumored lineup of Jeff Bhasker, Andrew Watt, BURNS, & Jimmy Edgar. Throw in Greg Kurstin & we have her magnum opus upon us :gaycat5:

• Thumbs Down 1

Ok but when will you all realize that Stupid Love and Rain On Me are the only radio friendly songs on Chromatica? Radio wouldn't touch Alice or Replay with a ten foot pole.

image0.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Ok but when will you all realize that Stupid Love and Rain On Me are the only radio friendly songs on Chromatica? Radio wouldn't touch Alice or Replay with a ten foot pole.

image0.gif

I always said Chroma should have been pushed the way Billie pushed her debut album: through the videos and streaming

radio is a wildcard with Gaga... and Interscope doesn't payola her the same way some of pop artists are

in the end, the album doing 4M is nothing to be ashamed of... (nor write home about) but I think it could have done more with the right push (and also a better execution of the sound on certain songs)

daily reminder:

Chromatica Ball was tour of the decade (I said what I said) + lowkey her best tour

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.