Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

Idk why everyone is freaking out. LG7 wasn’t going to come until after JFAD regardless of the strike. 

• Like 1

• Replies 213.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• hausofbryan

SAG-AFTRA tweeted what can and can't be done. Seems to me like Chromatica Ball film, LG7 and Vegas are all safe as those things are either not related to the strike or are on the "allowed" list. (I'm also very stupid tho)

Edited by hellobitchezzz

6 hours ago, Chromatica said:

Doesn't all music stuff fall under the contract with interscope tho? I'm pretty sure that acting union can't interfere with that.

Yes, it does. However, she’s a member of sag. The strike includes standing up to the ceo’s of Netflix, Disney, HBO etc. Idk if she would want to risk it and release the Chromatica Ball film on either platform, even if it would be technically allowed. As @LykkeLisuggested, she won’t do it and I feel the same. But my knowledge about all of this is very limited, so who knows. 

She should release the film on Little Monsters.com or the ARTPOP app and call it a day

Friendly reminder that the purple tunnel scene in the applause music video is a career highlight.

Ñ

ezgif-5-b867177c5f.thumb.gif.7a93f41f89e

• Like 3

LG7 announcement tomorrow in emotional support of SAG/WGA. #StopTheDramaStartTheMusic

spacer.png

Edited by EnigmaticAndroid
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I need Sour Candy - Live on my Spotify playlist. Her screams at the beginning give me goosebumps 

ezgif-5-b867177c5f.thumb.gif.7a93f41f89e 

• Like 1

Reading the box office predictions for 'Barbie' got me excited for JFAD possible numbers next year :pool:

This popped on youtube for me, I don't really care for artpop, but here if someone is interested

6 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

She should release the film on Little Monsters.com or the ARTPOP app and call it a day

The ARTPOP app could barely handle playing music and making gifs. There’s no way it could stream tour footage 

12 hours ago, MadMax12 said:

Chromatica would have double sales if the era went 

1. Replay 

2. Rain On Me

3. Sour Candy

4. Alice 

Switch Alice and Replay + add Babylon as a fifth single and you have the perfect era.

6 hours ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

LG7 announcement tomorrow in emotional support of SAG/WGA. #StopTheDramaStartTheMusic

spacer.png

Sounds like a hag ballad, we dont wait it

image0.gif

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

And when he announced he's LG7's main producer then what?

image0.gif

11 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Idk why everyone is freaking out. LG7 wasn’t going to come until after JFAD regardless of the strike. 

This. I've already accepted that a new album is coming either in 2025 after award season or 2026. It's only two years. 

New music in 2025? Could live with it as when there is no new music from her I discover other artists catalogs

(She'll be at 1M daily streams on Spotify by then tho)

23 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

New music in 2025? Could live with it as when there is no new music from her I discover other artists catalogs

(She'll be at 1M daily streams on Spotify by then tho)

JFaD should help 

yeah cause miss Gaga is lazy she hasn't posted a photo on the studio!!

why don't you learn?!

her stans keep SCREAMING IT

she is over!!!!!

Manifesting that Gaga will drop the LG7 lead in January 2024 to have her Flowers moment 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

Her best song performed live no it’s true it’s true :jonny3:

Edited by luckythisway

17 hours ago, Aden said:

I'm talking about fans who baselessly call Chromatica "wAtErEd dOwN" or "sOuLlEsS" because it didn't meet their personal expectations. No one in the real world gives a sh*t about Spotify updates or streams or whatever. Anyone who touches grass and has a social life outside of Twitter and ATRL sees the era as positive overall for Gaga.

And in fact, Chromatica netting two top 5 hits in the end with such an affected roll-out is actually amazing despite what insecure stans who live inside chartdata tweets say. 

So having the opinion that Chromatica didn’t meet our expectations or align with Gaga’s previous artistry means that we don’t go outside and have social lives?? Unhinged comment :rip: ATRL is truly an alternative universe.

There is certainly someone who needs to touch grass here but it doesn’t have anything to do with our music opinions… :siptea:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.