Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

They’re playing Heal Me at the gas station. 

I'm so happy everyone around u got to hear this timeless Ga Ga bop!

IMG_1042.thumb.jpeg.4be3a75b6ddd3065fcae

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 213.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• hausofbryan

2 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

I'd like for LG7 to be a Sicilian themed album. Have accordions, harmonicas. choreo including the tarantella. having background vocals or special guest intros from her relatives in Nose, Sicily (the town her ancestors came from)

I just watched Blood and Black Lace (1964) and I would live for a Gaga album inspired by Giallo films like that and the original Suspiria. Those old Italian films are just breathtaking and aesthetic as hell.

spacer.png
spacer.png

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Phoenixstar said:

mother @ladygaga where are you? We miss and love you. 

See when you do this, you get a cute selfie.

She’s always connected to us one and other way, mother we love you for that 

I always thought it was so random how Gaga worked with Willi.i.am on Fashion! I randomly remembered this today. I love the way she never kept her stiletto off that pig's throat.

Lowkey though, I think she was really embarrassed of all the time she got him into places/events once she realized the swine for what he was. 

:coffee:

10 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

The way she broke her silence with 3 Haus Labs stories then dropped a "personal" post ksksksksk damn the bullying really got to her :deadbanana4:

She's looking good :heart2: I'm sure she's cooking something tbh

Yeah pasta

abmSBZI.gif

6 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

I’m team ActressGa. She has more than enough hits and material for us to look back on if she wants to build an impressive filmography for a few years. 

She could still release one last album w/ a range of material including collabs and ballads (like ANTI) but fans like it and get maybe one more PopGa hit that isn’t relegated to gay clubs, and one last tour where does Brazil Mexico and Italy her biggest base’d markets . Then actress and OST and Broadway :alexz3:

8 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

Here for an Oxytocin'd hyperrock bop

abmSBZI.gif

Here for something in the lane of oxytocin tbh. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

She could still release one last album w/ a range of material including collabs and ballads (like ANTI) but fans like it and get maybe one more PopGa hit that isn’t relegated to gay clubs, and one last tour where does Brazil Mexico and Italy her biggest base’d markets . Then actress and OST and Broadway :alexz3:

Broadway can be saved until her fifties. 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Chromatica was supposed to be that album :)

I love Born This Way as an album but it wasn’t the smartest direction after TFM. The theme and visuals went too dark and scary for the GP and lost her classic pop sound with Red One. She became more spontaneous after TFM felt very commercially planned and the Haus of Gaga parted ways. It changed her career a lot but it’s not necessarily a bad thing 

• Thumbs Down 1

10 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

They’re playing Heal Me at the gas station. 

When your car blows up you’ll know why 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

Which one of y’all created this boof’d domain? 

idk but intriguing

We really need Cupcakke, Rebecca Black and Sky Ferreira collabs AT SOME POINT down the line. 

7 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

Which one of y’all created this boof’d domain? 

Maycon Sergio Giron Dalle Cort is the owner 😂

2 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

We really need Cupcakke, Rebecca Black and Sky Ferreira collabs AT SOME POINT down the line. 

I love them but lets be realistic sis

So when are we thinking the CBT Ball is coming?

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.