• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• hausofbryan

1 year to the exact day since I saw ‘House Of Gucci’ in theaters :gaycat5:

Lady Gaga What GIF by House of Gucci

39 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

:gaycat4:

Gaga is coming for that second BOS Oscar. Trust and believe, if the Academy loves it this much they'll want to reward it somewhere.

23 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

10.5k (+2.4k) videos
https://www.tiktok.com/music/I-Get-A-Kick-Out-Of-You-6992252303784822786

TikTok:
#48 United States (+12)
#67 Canada (+28)

FatDq3M.gif

12.5k (+2k) videos in 24 hours

TikTok:
#41 United States (+7)
#60 Canada (+7)

Spotify: 10,865 (+946)

Cute!

FatDq3M.gif

23 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Gaga is coming for that second BOS Oscar. Trust and believe, if the Academy loves it this much they'll want to reward it somewhere.

True, but Maverick is pretty strong in other BTL categories like Editing and Sound as well. Still too early, we'll see.

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

2 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Two time Academy Award winner Lady Gaga :gaycat3:

40 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Just replied to 30 people asking for what the song name is on a viral BM tiktok

spacer.png

Gimme the link

Crazy how it took so long for Gaga to have a viral song on TikTok and all it took was one for her to start a streak:

Just Dance

LoveGame

Government Hooker

Judas

Bloody Mary

IGAKOOY

All within the past few months. Her (and Lana) are queens of that app now.

2 minutes ago, Chaos Angel said:

Crazy how it took so long for Gaga to have a viral song on TikTok and all it took was one for her to start a streak:

Just Dance

LoveGame

Government Hooker

Judas

Bloody Mary

IGAKOOY

All within the past few months. Her (and Lana) are queens of that app now.

I’m betting that a lot of Gaga songs will go viral in the future. She has so many memorable lyrical and production moments. 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

I’m betting that a lot of Gaga songs will go viral in the future. She has so many memorable lyrical and production moments. 

spacer.png

I’m predicting an album track from TF. Maybe Boys Boys Boys.

And when you thought that OGHs could not surprise you anymore and be more delusional  then here comes @Comedor :bibliahh:

Screenshot-2022-11-26-09-10-01-823-com-a

I used to think Bad Romance was Gaga ha signature hit but I think it may actually be Poker Face

Like it may not be the most streamed right now but something about that song is special I swear... it will age well in the long run I fear

6 minutes ago, Orsay said:

I used to think Bad Romance was Gaga ha signature hit but I think it may actually be Poker Face

Like it may not be the most streamed right now but something about that song is special I swear... it will age well in the long run I fear

It is Poker Face for the Swift-leaning GP aka basic b*tches.. but it will always be Bad Romance for the edge lord, gays and artsy folks

1 minute ago, Cryptique said:

It is Poker Face for the Swift-leaning GP aka basic b*tches.. but it will always be Bad Romance for the edge lord, gays and artsy folks

maybe so but art hags, edge lords and basic b's were all bopping together during 2:41-2:49 of Poker Face. absolute excellence

Cryptique

1 hour ago, little legend said:

And when you thought that OGHs could not surprise you anymore and be more delusional  then here comes @Comedor :bibliahh:

Why the tag? Its like you WANT to be banned again :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Orsay said:

They’re both her signature hits. 

Stream HMH guys. Poker Face just pushed it out of her top 5 most popular section on Spotify. 

i truly say this from a caring perspective, but some of you guys really need to chill. no one in the real world cares about this ****. it's fun to banter but not if it affects you this much. just close that tab and go make yourself a nice hot chocolate. :toofunny3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.