Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

2 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

I've checked this page before and unfortunately it's been like that for a long time.

Oh well, sorry I moved hahaha

• Replies 158.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

Weirdly jealous of the tadpoles getting to hear Godarazzi for the first time

The good ol days of hearing this classic for the first time through some sketchy ass software. I think it was called BearShare. :chick3:

• Haha 2

Haven't people already watched lady and the legend, how come it hasn't been pirated yet hahaha

The way she really could have released this week or last since everyone is turning on blondie.

2116164322__thumbEnjL7eIXcAsv_LIformatjp

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, BlondUnicorn said:

Now who is that :chick2:

J6ctgPvnDpDi0.webp

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Aden said:

Metascores by Critic reviews:

Chromatica - 79

The Fame Monster - 78

A Star is Born - 78

Born This Way - 71

The Fame - 71

Joanne - 67

Artpop - 61

vV3S7zq.gif 

In a world where those hacks who write music reviews that count for Metacritic would have actually music taste, these should be the right scores:

Chromatica - 89;

The Fame Monster - 98;

A star is Born - 88;

Born This Way - 100;

The Fame - 81;

Joanne - 77;

Artpop - 91.

vV3S7zq.gif

Don't @ me.

• Haha 2

On 4/21/2024 at 11:57 PM, Vroom Vroom said:

If Sweet Sound of Heaven gets nominated for ROTY, do y'all think she will perform with The Rolling Stones at the Grammys? 

Absolutely yes, but even without the ROTY nomination, her performing with a legendary band like the RollingStones and showcasing her range-talent at the Grammys would be perfect promo for her possible awards campaign in that period other than keep cementing her as legend.

12 hours ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Meanwhile, Billie is rumoured to be the next Fortnite festival artist with a new era starting soon. 

What a wasted partnership. 

At this point I don't get why they didn't wait for when she's gonna release new music, they waited 4 years, they could have waited another year :michael:

• Like 4

I dont think Sweet Sounds will be nominated. Its not like The Rolling Stones are Grammy darlings like Tony was. A nom in rock categories if we're lucky. 

• Like 1

Where is this girl? Tomorrow is Tuesday, so she better show signs of life...

:khalyan2:

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

idk the only time Chromatica felt more safe at times was in the production of some songs - the lyrics and melodies are unmistakably Gaga

yeah.... yeah...

it's very obvious if you listen to the demo versions 

she was not phoning it in like the OGH narrative, but it did get watered down 

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

We really thought she was coming in January, now April is almost over :ahh: 

Forget January, Q1 is out of the question, and no signs of a Q2 release. :ahh:

Summerboy walked so Espresso could run

• Like 1

Put Summerboy on TTH now. :soda:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Let's get lost, you can take me home

Somewhere nice we can be alone

(I've got my summer, summerboy)

Don't be sad when the sun goes down

You'll wake up and I'm not around

(I've got my summer, summerboy)

spacer.png

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Artur said:

This is nice & all but what is 27k going to do when her entire discography is hemorrhaging on Spotify WoW. We need to make this a trend and stream harder. But also, the Tik Tok Tik Tok edger needs to stop adding more time on the oven clock & just RELEASE already 

spacer.png

Edited by frankvert
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Katy doing Sine From Above?

britney-spears-covering-ears.jpg?w=600&h=450&crop=1

I mean, Gaga doing Sine From Above...

spacer.png

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Janet said:

will she ever serve cūnt this hard again ??? :clack:

Best song i've ever heard I fear :WAP:

3 hours ago, BlondUnicorn said:

Now who is that :chick2:

Now, at the risk of fueling delusion surrounding this damn film that's stuck in some weird release purgatory, someone also posted on the Gaga sub recently that there's a MAX premiere set for May 25th allegedly but that post is now gone and I can't find it :rip: Knowing our luck, none of this would amount to anything although it's interesting that these were posted in two different places days apart. And fwiw, she still has it in her bio everywhere.

Personally, I don't see the point of such a bizarrely belated release unless it ties into the LG7 era somehow but any new content is welcome to tide us over till JFàD/LG7. After all, as we're aware, her team is incredibly adept at striking when the iron is hot like we just saw with the (now expired) Fortnite collab.

ezgif-7-be5e024926ab.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm still mad at those of yall who spent two months SWEARING lg7 was coming by April/May all while literally ATTACKING those of us who said it might not come until 2025. :dies:

yall need to REPENT in some serious way to Godga and her non-deranged fans. Annoying ass self assured yet delusional mfs

Edited by Orsay
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Orsay said:

I'm still mad at those of yall who spent two months SWEARING lg7 was coming by April/May all while literally ATTACKING those of us who said it might not come until 2025. :dies:

yall need to REPENT in some serious way to Godga and her non-deranged fans. Annoying ass self assured yet delusional mfs

And they are always mad at Gaga for their own wrong predictions :gaycat7:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Zaram said:

And they are always mad at Gaga for their own wrong predictions :gaycat7:

As you can see from my join date I've watched this film many times before. This most recent instance really pissed me off though because they were VERY aggressive and Attacked anyone who would say LG7 wasn't coming before Joker :deadbanana2:

like that was the NORM for a lot of users in here before February ended and the illusions of Blade became clear :dies:

• Like 2

this made me very angry

chromatica is a ******* masterpiece that saved me in the middle of the pandemic chaos

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.