Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

Tilda Swinton is also coming with an apocalyptic musical. 

This could be a new shelter for OGHs. :lakitu: 

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

• Replies 158.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

3 hours ago, Jack! said:

The twins in that video make an interesting point because, Joaquin is literally going to do the bare minimum to nothing to campaign this movie. It was the same with Joker, he barely pushed a campaign for that because I'm pretty sure people were saying he was saying he didn't want to win an Oscar for it at all. It's a given he's not in for a shot since the Academy won't award the same actor for playing the same role twice so any campaign for JFAD is really going to magnify in on her. And we know she does like to campaign hard for her movies. Could be a good thing.

There's no actor who wouldn't like to win an Oscar otherwise he wouldn't have attended all the various award ceremonies that year, he simply didn't need to campaign with a 1 billion dollar movie gross and the most talked about performance of that year, not to mention he was an established name with previous nominations, he was undeniable that year and it was his moment.

If he gets nominated again this year, that alone would be huge since it happens only 6 times in Oscar history, a win seems very unlikely for the same role, never happened before.

If this sequel turns out to replicate the success and acclaim of the first one, Gaga as well won't need to campaign much.

5 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Tilda Swinton is also coming with an apocalyptic musical. 

This could be a new shelter for OGHs. :lakitu: 

Angelina and Tilda have already won Oscars, which doesn't mean they can't win, but it does bode well for Gaga.

The actual gag of her being nominated against the likes of Glenn, Tilda, Angelina… this legend 

• Like 1

I can see glen close winning that Oscar though she clearly been fighting for best actress for years. I can see the Oscar finally giving it too her. But I also hear a lot of talk about Angelina Jolie film. 

9 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

I can see glen close winning that Oscar though she clearly been fighting for best actress for years. I can see the Oscar finally giving it too her. But I also hear a lot of talk about Angelina Jolie film. 

If the Oscars wanted to give it to Glenn she would've won for The Wife in 2019.

33 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Is there really another Glenn closed movie coming?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Almodusa said:

4/20, stream Mary Jane Holland! (And Dope)

and Gypsy!

1twitter.thumb.gif.763ad1e35f2d0d4863f01f555a2177b9.gif

1 hour ago, Almodusa said:

The actual gag of her being nominated against the likes of Glenn, Tilda, Angelina… this legend 

Why is it that she's always competing against the most legendary actresses every time she's in a movie :deadbanana4:

Slight sync error in the middle which breaks the immersion but wheeewww, the qualiTEA of these shots in HDR >>>  :jonny4:  starts 0:13

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

How to book Lady Gaga for a collab: be over 60 

• Haha 1

Just now, Funtonight15 said:

How to book Lady Gaga for a collab: be over 70 

fixed

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Solar said:

Let her COOK

d90zw8b-280270d3-1b54-4864-a09f-8741778b

• Haha 1

I need a horror movie from Gaga after JFAD. Something less Oscar baity, that can wait a minute.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

omg I've been waiting since I've became a fan in 2010 for a Summerboy HQ performance :WAP:why did they keep it for 17 years?? We need the full version I beg :WAP:my favorite song of all time since the day I heard it, still sounds so fresh even tho I overplayed it :WAP:

• Like 4

Judas being diamond in Brazil and Always Remember Us This Way being her highest certified song of her discography :wanda: 

Talent won

• Like 1

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

She's an Asian excellence liddo AND an MTN stan?

Best winner of all time already YUP :khalyan:

• Like 5

I was texting someone and f.ag autocorrected to J:FàG and I sent the text before I caught it.

I'm so embarrassed. 

:suburban:

Edited by Sombre
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Daglazzo said:

the PTSD this just gave me

vietdog-cupcakes.gif

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

the PTSD this just gave me

vietdog-cupcakes.gif

What does Taylor new album have to do with this?

vietdog-cupcakes.gif

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Daglazzo said:

Now why does this have 1.6M likes tho. Horse Lube kinda did that

d90zw8b-280270d3-1b54-4864-a09f-8741778b

Edited by TSwiftie
  • Haha 1

I've never seen this before 

• Like 2

3ZlUElz.png

:jonny5:

• Like 11

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.