Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

Girl where's the DRIVE?!?!, the passion, the fire?!?! :monkey: she used to say she's a musician through and through, that she could write a pop song in under 10 minutes. It's incredible what Fame did to her. No interest whatsoever. Couldn't be bothered. They practically had to tie her to her piano for her to finish Chromatica. And now no album til 2025??

anger-angry.gif

Spoiler

Not me having a meltdown at the office on a friday morning :pig:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 154k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

3 minutes ago, Resquid said:

Girl where's the DRIVE?!?!, the passion, the fire?!?! :monkey: she used to say she's a musician through and through, that she could write a pop song in under 10 minutes. It's incredible what Fame did to her. No interest whatsoever. Couldn't be bothered. They practically had to tie her to her piano for her to finish Chromatica. And now no album til 2025??

anger-angry.gif

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

• Haha 7

6 minutes ago, Resquid said:

anger-angry.gif

Reveal hidden contents

well we have the soundtrack this year and she making the album

we just to know when she is gonna release

25 minutes ago, Resquid said:

anger-angry.gif

Hide contents

Her creative passion and fire is 100% still there. Her performance in JFAD looks incredible and like a true career high.

Now, whether that passion and fire is still there for music is a whole other story.

:giraffe:

28 minutes ago, Sugden said:

well we have the soundtrack this year and she making the album

we just to know when she is gonna release

And that's a blessing, and I'm thankful for that.

8 minutes ago, Aden said:

Her creative passion and fire is 100% still there. Her performance in JFAD looks incredible and like a true career high.

Now, whether that passion and fire is still there for music is a whole other story.

:giraffe:

Her acting looks incredible cuz she's a legend, but in the best timeline we would be getting more Gagavisions along with it :giraffe: Gaga where are the Gagavisions!

I'm not feeling any new releases from the pop girlies recently, not even one album track I can jam too :'(

Oh Gaga rescue me :loki:

• Like 1

Swifties get thrilled when tay tay releases the same album for a 4th time... and then some of yall dragged mother when she gave us versatility with a 1, 2, 3 punch with Joanne, ASIB and chromatica

• Thanks 3

grandpa-abe-exit.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Resquid said:

anger-angry.gif

Reveal hidden contents

I feel you, shes said she still has the drive and passion for music but we've yet to see it lately :monkey:

• Like 1

Ye, I'm done with this forum until something, related to her dead/abandoned music career, happens. She's changed and is not the same woman who was driven by her passion for performance, music and piano. She's lost it.

l9h-dM.gif

Wait not me thinking last night that the July performance was for 2025 and that it was currently late 2024 :skull: Let me clear my head

Hope that secures some votes for SSOH :gaycat1:

23 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

Ye, I'm done with this forum until something, related to her dead/abandoned music career, happens. She's changed and is not the same woman who was driven by her passion for performance, music and piano. She's lost it.

l9h-dM.gif

cause whenever she shows passion for her art and her performance (Joanne) y'all drag her

• Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

So next year the race is in the hands of Globes and BAFTA (unless weird things happen), SAGs will happen after the Oscar voting ends.

BAFTA will happen 2 days before Oscar voting ends, so the Globes will have even more impact after supposed to be over (which worries me).

2 minutes ago, Leptine said:

So next year the race is in the hands of Globes and BAFTA (unless weird things happen), SAGs will happen after the Oscar voting ends.

BAFTA will happen 2 days before Oscar voting ends, so the Globes will have even more impact after supposed to be over (which worries me).

If GG puts JFAD in Comedy/Musical, I'm really confident she can win Actress. In Drama… still many performances to be seen.

I know everyone make fun of Nicki Minaj but her era turns out to be success. With 3 or 4 singles charting for 20 weeks on Hot100. #1 - #25- #15 - #13 as their peaks and all of them certified platinum in US. 

I would love a Gaga era like this tbh.

2 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

If GG puts JFAD in Comedy/Musical, I'm really confident she can win Actress. In Drama… still many performances to be seen.

Yeap at this point it would be for the best if the Comedy/Musical category happens but I'm still not sure, given also the confirmation of this remaining rated R with nudity-violence, we'll see, I can't think of a music movie with those elements that was put on comedy-musical category.

For example 'Dancer in the Dark' with Bjork, a musical with very strong violent-dramatic scenes put her in drama.

2 hours ago, Resquid said:

She was su*cidal. That's how depression works :michael: You lose interest in things. 

Going off of her IG posts this year about making music, it sounds like she's in a good place again, so it makes me excited to hear what she cooks up with a clearer frame of mind 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

I know everyone make fun of Nicki Minaj but her era turns out to be success. With 3 or 4 singles charting for 20 weeks on Hot100. #1 - #25- #15 - #13 as their peaks and all of them certified platinum in US. 

Nicki made a TikTok'd Coi Leray'd album and relied on the nostalgia and familiarity of popular songs to use them as samples. I don't think GodGa would sell out like this. We already have Ava Max doing that on the pop front. 

• Like 1

I'd rather she flop while making music she is really passionate about than create something that lacks integrity just to get a few quick lil hits on the BB charts. 
Living Lady Gaga GIF by Apple Music

• Thanks 9

It's high time the Globes separated Comedy category from Musicals. They aren't in the same realm. J:FaD is going to be a great example of a musical that isn't a comedy. 
Jimmy Fallon Comedy GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Like 1

Was La La Land nominated in the drama or comedy/musical category? 

Does Kisten Dunst's role in "Civil War" have any potential for a BA nom? The movie is being very well received by critics and the GP. 

Edited by TrymeB

27 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

Nicki made a fool of herself clowning for chart hits and made material that wasn't seen in a positive light. And for what, ONE top ten song? Chromatica had two top 5s.

I'd rather Gaga wait to perfect another opus than serve a TikTok'd/Twitter'd/basic pedestrian album. Gaga has always managed to get one major hit from each of her releases being intentional with her creativity, and she should stick to that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.