Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

3 hours ago, FierceBitch said:

it's actually insane how good this look is 

FsFG-I8XgAAcsqW?format=jpg&name=medium

What a pic. 

She looks fantastic and I freaking llve this look. Come on, Mother! 

• Replies 154k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

JohnWayneHolland

The fact that all those "Margot Stans" don't actually Stan her and they're just hiding behind her because they're OGHs and want to shade Gar but their actual faves don't have the talent to lead movies as big as JFAD, or any other movie whatsoever

2XWODea.gif

At the end of the day Margot's version of Harley was excellent for the kind of movie that she was in, but that version would not work on JFAD at all, just like Gar's version would not fit on Suicide Squad or Birds of Prey, the vibes are just different, the girls that get it, get it, the girls that don't, don't, the girls that know, know, and that girls that don't know, DON'T KNOW

2XWODea.gif

we really be eating today ladies

I wish the first lewk would come from Gaga's Instagram and not leak though, anyway the hype is real

2XWODea.gif

Streets are saying we'll be getting more crumbs tomorrow

https://cdn.atrl.net/monthly_2023_03/C9k54xrVYAA_sqT.thumb.jpg.153ef4462f26044e6a3f07ace83b6d10.jpg

8 minutes ago, MonsterJohn said:

we really be eating today ladies

I wish the first lewk would come from Gaga's Instagram and not leak though, anyway the hype is real

2XWODea.gif

they should just officially share it at this point

2XWODea.gif

Cameltoe Chariot
3 hours ago, Bang Up said:

So glad we have a fave who likes to push herself artistically and professionally, and doesn’t stick to the same thing over and over again because they don’t possess the ability to step outside the box. 

:clap3:

It's honestly so satisfying seeing her gather, carry and collect at this level, the OGHs are truly out in the rain today!

gaga-oscar.gif

2 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

People are saying she’s getting dragged but I’ve only seen mostly positive things on Reddit and tiktok? :lmao:

i saw a tiktok with 200k likes and people were mostly praising it and anticipating the movie

She better release new music this year. She has been too scared of GP backclash and held back a lot since ARTPOP, just keep making music and being everywhere whether people like it or not 

1 hour ago, TheLastChord said:

I honestly think Barbie will do fine. This isn't like something that's heavily just covered by film Twitter. Ryan Gosling and Margot Robbie are both great choices, and the movie seems to be well followed online outside of film circles. It's not gonna do MCU numbers, but I don't think this is gonna be a Hollywood flop.

What's the budget? Please don't tell me it's bloated. 

Considering the kind of movies that are doing great (or did) great at the box office in these last years-period which are very straight male oriented, I'm not really sure who is gonna be the target of a pink bubble pop 'Barbie' movie that is gonna have a woke feminist take, I wouldn't be surprised if it's gonna flop, let's see also with proper trailer, but the teaser looked kind of silly to appeal the kind of audience that makes movies like 'Top Gun', 'Avatar', and Marvel **** box office hits, I might be wrong tho.

OGHs know this is a literal dream role for any actress and the fact that the person they hate got the role is going to have them fuming mad for the next three years. 

they also know that it’s going to be successful either commercially or critically or even both and seeing gaga in yet another successful movie is going to only make them angrier. 

this movie has the potential to push her career box office gross for over $1 billion which will make her one of the highest grossing actresses of all time and she did it without major marvel movies or something like that. 

Edited by Bang Up

I still haven't recovered from the slayage of the set photos.

PlainWeakHarpseal-size_restricted.gif

3 hours ago, Bang Up said:

So glad we have a fave who likes to push herself artistically and professionally, and doesn’t stick to the same thing over and over again because they don’t possess the ability to step outside the box. 

29 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

they should just officially share it at this point

2XWODea.gif

I guessed they already anticipate the leak and use it as a way of driving the hype "organically" 

2XWODea.gif

11 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Considering the kind of movies that are doing great (or did) great at the box office in these last years-period which are very straight male oriented, I'm not really sure who is gonna be the target of a pink bubble pop 'Barbie' movie that is gonna have a woke feminist take, I wouldn't be surprised if it's gonna flop, let's see also with proper trailer, but the teaser looked kind of silly to appeal the kind of audience that makes movies like 'Top Gun', 'Avatar', and Marvel **** box office hit, I might be wrong tho.

Megan just smashed recently and both on the same vein of viral marketing movie, maybe Maggot gonna get a hit, Ryan is also there and he accumulates a lot of good will lately

Edited by MonsterJohn

4 minutes ago, MonsterJohn said:

Megan just smashed recently and both on the same vein of viral marketing movie, maybe Maggot gonna get a hit, Ryan is also there and he accumulates a lot of good will lately

How? M3gan was marketed as horror-thriller movie using also iconic James Wan name, a genre that is doing great at the box office, I really don't see any correlation with the 'Barbie' movie :katie:

13 minutes ago, Leptine said:

How? M3gan was marketed as horror-thriller movie using also iconic James Wan name, a genre that is doing great at the box office, I really don't see any correlation with the 'Barbie' movie :katie:

Yeah the genes are different but I saw viral tweets about how camp it is for both movies so there's that 

4 hours ago, FierceBitch said:

it's actually insane how good this look is 

FsFG-I8XgAAcsqW?format=jpg&name=medium

Oh wow

Madre-950323193-large.jpg

4 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

almost 100k likes, the gp hype :deadbanana2:

They are HERE for her

2XWODea.gif

ActressGa won. Now lets get LG7 this summer to really kick up the OGH fumes.

1 hour ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

The fact that all those "Margot Stans" don't actually Stan her and they're just hiding behind her because they're OGHs and want to shade Gar but their actual faves don't have the talent to lead movies as big as JFAD, or any other movie whatsoever

The same Glenn and Kristen "stans" :bibliahh:

Now they're "stanning" Margot and will stan whoever is up against Gaga during the 2024-25 award season. They're so transparent

2XWODea.gif

17 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

I’m confused. Didn’t every movie that had Margot Robbie’s Harley Quinn flop? :clown:
Suicide Squad (2016): So bad that it was rebooted 5 years later 

Birds of Prey: Flop movie, didn’t even break even 

The Suicide Squad (2021): Better reviews, but also failed to break even 

Am I missing one? Is that really it? The way people are talking about about her you’d think that her Harley Quinn was the lead in multiple successful movies. When in reality she was the lead in one floppy movie and a supporting role in two floppy movies. 

If that is Gaga’s only competition, she doesn’t really have anything to worry about. J:FAD will probably out gross all three of those movies combined in the first week 

1 hour ago, Smarticle said:

anyone know who this hot guitarist is behind gaga, whew :jonnycat:

oscars.thumb.gif.64dc569051c489f1c2e301d

Martin Estrada - LA-based guitarist - on lead guitar.

Mother has spoken 

Margot Robbie embodies the "original" Harley very well, that silly take on the character that is very quirky and kind of dumb(but not really) She managed to rightly capture the vibe of The Batman Animated Series Harley. She's also hot and David Ayer might have made a horrible, horrible film but Harley's look was amazing because they managed to make it their own while keeping the feel of the character. 

The problem? The first two movies with the character are utterly terrible or just underwhelming, the writing also made the character incredibly monotone. 

Gunn's TSS is a big improvement of the Suicide SquadUniverse/DCEU-Bat-Universe. The movie finally got the tone right, that these aren't heroes and they shouldn't feel like heroes. But Margot, surprisingly, doesn't stand out much in this film, she has a few moments, but she's one of the least remarkable things about this movie. 

I honestly think it's dumb to compare the two, because it's like comparing Jack Nicholson 's Joker with Joaquin's, or DeVito's Penguin with Farrell's, they're totally different takes on the character. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.